I will help you

Depression
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm home" Irene announced even though there's nobody at home. She walks to her room and lie on her bed with a smile plastered on her face, she can't wait to see Seulgi later and she decided to tell her about her family background because she want the girl to know her better. For once after her brother's death, she's able to smile so wide. Jinyoung ah, are you fine up there? Noona met this beautiful girl that make me smile.

Irene read the clock on the wall "It's 6:30pm now, i shall go prepare" she says and skip her steps to the wardrobe. She scan through all the clothes but frowned when she can't find a nice one "damn it's our first date i should wear something nice .. but sigh.. I need to go shop for clothes soon" She just choose the most decent one piece of shoulderless black dress and put on her makeup.

 

Seulgi wearing her girl-crush outfit standing outside irene's house door waiting for the girl to come out. When she heard the sound of the door opened, she turn her head to look at the direction but jaw dropped, she cant keep her eyes off the goddess infront of her.

"Hi Seulgi, have you been waiting long ?" Irene walks to the girl but she frowned when she don't get any reply from seulgi.

"Earth to kang seulgi"

" Hello Joohyun, y-you look beautiful" Seulgi blushed after saying that.

"Thank you, you look attractive with your girl crush outfit" Irene smiled at the girl 

"Thank you too hehe" 

Both of them walking to the bus stop, irene wonder what kind of restaurant seulgi likes. 

 

"We are here ! This is my favourite seafood restuarant" Seulgi looks excited. As they enter the restaurant, there's a ajumma walk towards us.

"Seulgi ah ! Long time no see, how are you ? oh and is this your friend?"

"Annyeonghaeseyo ajumma ! I'm fine thank you, this is my future girlfriend" Seulgi says proudly which make irene blush

"Youngster nowadays, alright wish you good luck ! follow me for a table of 2" Seulgi and irene follows her .

"You can order any foods you want, it's on me" 

"No seulgi! Let me pay for it"

"Just let me pay ! You can pay for our next date"

"S-sure" Irene cursed at herself for stuttering

 

-

After the meal, both of them walking to the nearby park and sit on the bench. Enjoying the wind blowing through their hairs. They likes each other's presence and it's comfortable.

"So.. How's the food?" Seulgi started the conversation 

"It's really nice, thank you for the din

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter