First Day

Depression
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene has been suffering from depression since her little brother passed away infront of her, she blame herself for not being able to save him. 

Flashback

"Noona save me !" Irene's 6 years old brother, Bae Jin young, crying and screaming for help as he fell into the lake. It's not that irene don't want to save him, she dont even know how to freaking swim and she's scared too. The 10 years old Irene keep yelling for help but by the time the rescuer arrives it's too late.. Her little brother already drowned. The helpless irene kneeling beside her little brother's body crying while the rescuer doing cpr but there's no response. 

 

"NOO JIN YOUNGG" Irene sits up as she woke up from nightmare, tears rolling down from her cheek "sorry baby boy, its noona's fault for being useless". After she calmed down, she walks to the toilet to wash up and start preparing for her first day of school. She transferred to this school because it's nearer to her new house, she has no friends so it doesn't matter to her about which school she in. 

When she reached the school gate, she realize students are starring at her and she feels uncomfortable so she walk quickly to her class. The reason why they stared at her is because of her beauty. Irene may not find herself beautiful but the people who first saw her, they thought there's a goddess standing infront of them.

She have been walking the whole school for the past 30 mins trying to find her classro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter