Freedom

Depression
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Joohyun saw the message, she sneak out of seulgi's house and now she's entering her own house. She saw her mom in the kitchen making breakfast. Fear took over her when her mom glaring at her and yelled "Jinx, how can you do that to your own father?" 

"S-sorry" Joohyun stuttered 

"We will go to the police station and tell them that you were lying" Her mom don't even bother eating the breakfast she made, she took her wallet and phone then pulled joohyun hand towards the car. 

 

 

When Seulgi woke up, she saw a note beside her phone 

Seulgi, i'm sorry.. i will go home to my mom now, you don't have to worry about me.

Her eyes widen when she realize joohyun probably in danger now so she quickly ran over to the opposite house and knock the door but nobody is at home, the neighbor saw her looking so urgent so she came over and ask what happened 

"Seulgi ah what happened? Are you looking for them?"

"Yes ajumma, do you know where joohyun go?"

"I saw her mother dragging her to the car while yelling if you don't go to the police station with me, you will get it from me" 

"Thanks ajumma, i will explain to you when i come back"

Seulgi running to the police station with all her energy, even though she haven't eat breakfast but the thought of joohyun getting hurt scares her the most. When she saw joohyun and her mother talking to the police officer, she ran towards them and hold joohyun's hand to stand behind her.

"She's the one that taught my daughter to lie to you all" Her mother pointed her finger at seulgi 

"Miss seulgi, is it true that you asked her to lie to us about her father abusing her?" 

"No sir, joohyun is too afraid to tell the truth and im trying to help her" The officer seem to believe seulgi as she doesn't look like she's a bad person or someone who will lie. 

"Miss irene, your words are important for this case, please tell us the truth" Seulgi looked at joohyun, telling her that it's okay dont be afraid. 

"C-can i talk to you in private with my friend?" Joohyun requested as she's still afraid of her mother's presence, the officer nodded and lead the way to the room.

 

"Miss irene, you can tell us everything, we will help you" 

"My parents have been abusing me for many years, since my little brother's death they hate me alot. They told me that i deserve it when they beat me.. I was too afraid to tell anyone because i always thought it's my fault that my little brother died but after meeting seulgi, she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter