Pringles

Depression
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene's parents always quarrel over small things and by the end of the quarrel they will just say its her fault. It's not something new to her. Irene thought she get used to this feeling already but why does it still hurt so bad .. She always think of committing suicide but she just couldn't bring herself to do it. How i wish the one that get drowned was me, not you jinyoung ah .. 

--

After irene washed up, she switched off the light and ready for bed but an image of Seulgi smiling brightly at her flashed her mind. She can't even remember how long has it been since she last laughed. Irene asks herself whether she deserve to be seulgi's friend or not. 

 

--

Irene's pov

Once I stepped out of my house i saw seulgi coming out from the opposite house. Seulgi turned around and see me standing there like a statue, she walking to my direction "Oh god why is my heart beating so fast" I mumbled .

" Goodmorning beautiful, such a nice way to start my day huh" I blushed .. is this how she greets people in the morning? Seulgi grinning like a fool and she added "I live here for like 10 years and i didn't even notice there's a pretty girl staying opposite my house "

" Goodmorning to you too, are you always so sweet to people ? I just moved here last week" 

"Of course not, only to you because i have never seen someone as beautiful as you before" Seulgi smirked

"Okay stop that, let's go to school if not we will be late" I start walking first and she follows me. Why is she behaving like that early in the morning .. no, the main question is why were my heart beating so fast at her sweet words. I never react this way to anyone before.

"What are you thinking ?" Her voice interrupted my thought 

"Nothing interesting" 

"Do you want to go school together from today onwards? I mean .. you dont have to agree with me if you don't like" Seu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter