YoonKook

BTS Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It's too hot for fall don't you think?" Yoongi asked as he trudged through the house. He groaned as he slid the jacket off that Jungkook made him wear and threw it to the side. It was thin, but it was still too much for Yoongi and once it was off of his body, he felt ten times cooler. He was able to relax. 

"It's actually the coldest day of fall so far," Jungkook stated oh-so-matter-of-factly, "It's only 60 degrees. It's a bit chilly so you have to wear at least a hoodie so you don't get cold. You're no fun when you're sick," Jungkook teased and dodged a hit on the shoulder from his husband as he passed by. He was nimble on his feet as all dancers were, "It's probably just the baby that's making you feel so hot."

Yoongi huffed and looked down to his belly. He was twenty-three weeks pregnant and was starting to hate it. He didn't have morning sickness, which was a huge blessing, and it had been a smooth ride until maybe last week. Yoongi was starting to feel lethargic and didn't want to do anything, more than he usually did. He also felt hot all the time due to the weight he had gained and the baby attached to his front. They were entering fall and Yoongi was suffering and he absolutely hated it. 

"I want it to be winter already," Yoongi stated. He pouted as he picked up his jacket and wove his arms through his sleeves again, "I hope it's cold at your mom's house," he added as he thought about the trip ahead of them. Today was September 1st, Jungkook's birthday, the big 24. They were celebrating at his childhood home where his parents lived along with his hyung visiting with his own daughter and wife. Yoongi and Jungkook hadn't visited in a while so they found that this was the perfect opportunity to see his parents before the baby was born. Of course, they had time, but everyone was always busy and it was hard to find time to get together where they could all interact. Jungkook had already said that the best gift was being able to see his family today. Yoongi didn't quite believe it because Jungkook was pretty excited about the PlayStation 4 he bought him, but whatever. 

"I know baby," Jungkook cooed as he hugged onto his pregnant husband. Yoongi melted into Jungkook's chest and hummed. He may have been two years older than Jungkook, but he definitely wasn't taller than him. Yoongi didn't like being as short as he was, but he liked it when he was with Jungkook, "It'll get better. You'll get used to the weather soon. I promise," he cooed as he placed a kiss on Yoongi's soft hair. He had recently started to baby Yoongi because of how indecisive and whiny he had been. It was subconscious and Yoongi ignored it, or maybe he secretly loved it. 

Yoongi looked up, chin resting against Jungkook's chest and smiled lightly, "I love you. Thank you for dealing with me," he knew how annoying he had been and he tried to stop it, but it just slipped out and everything on his mind tagged along. He had tried to stifle it today since it was Jungkook's birthday, but he had already failed that. Pregnancy was difficult and he couldn't let it go for very long. 

"Of course. I love you, too," the younger cooed. Yoongi then tilted his head back and pursed his lips asking for a kiss and Jungkook scoffed at how cute Yoongi was and complied. He ducked his head and kissed Yoongi softly. Their lips molded together at the familiarity of each other, tongues teasing each other and the two felt blissfully peaceful. Unfortunately, they had to leave so they could be on time for Jungkook's birthday party. The two parted and Jungkook grabbed Yoongi's hand as he led the elder to the door of their small apartment, "Let's go or Mum will be upset with me."

It was a thirty-five minute drive of the two talking about anything and everything. Most of their conversations were of the baby, as everything seemed to be recently. They had been talking a lot about names, but they didn't know the of the baby yet. They had talked about a lot of names, but nothing was really sticking like they wanted it to. They had time to think about it, but nothing was a good enough name for their baby. 

Once at the Jeon household, the two walked hand in hand up to the door and before they even reached the porch, they were being pummeled over by Jungkook's older brother and his wife, and his parents. Yoongi and Jungkook's ears were full of the sound of greetings and high pitched voices, everyone excited to see the two after so long and Jungkook and Yoongi were just as excited to see them. They were soon ushered into the house so they didn't let the cold air of the AC out of the house.

"Happy Birthday, Jungkookie!" Jungkook's mother shouted, placing a kiss on her youngest son's cheek first before Yoongi's, "I missed you boys so much!" she exclaimed again, turning back to her son, "I remember when you were first born like it was yesterday," she mused, looking lost in thought, "Now look at you! A strong, twenty-four years of age."

"Welcome back, you two," Jungkook's father shortly greeted them with a wide smile that was an exact copy of Jungkook's. Jungkook's father wasn't much of a hugger and instead, he patted both boys on the back. It was as good of a hug as you could get from him. 

Junghyun then greeted Yoongi, "Also congratulations on the pregnancy! I haven't seen you since before you were pregnant," Junghyun recalled, leaning forward to hug onto his brother in law. Yoongi happily hugged back. He had always liked Junghyun.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter