VHope

BTS Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung had never thought he would be driving himself to the hospital heavily pregnant and in labor. But it was happening to him right then. 

Funnily enough, Taehyung was supposed to be induced later in the evening. It was only one in the afternoon and his induction time was at five, another four hours into the future. It wasn't as though Taehyung was horribly far along in his pregnancy. He was at thirty-eight weeks, but the baby was measuring large. Taehyung was miserable being as pregnant as he was and he and his doctor had agreed that Taehyung would opt for induction. With a scheduled delivery day, it made it easier for Hoseok to call ahead at work and sign the paternity papers with a specific date in mind. Hoseok would have a full two weeks at home starting today to help Taehyung and the baby adjust. 

Looks like his husband's paternity leave was going to start a little early this time. 

Taehyung had felt his water break with a pop. He almost ignored it until he felt his sweatpants grow wet and a light spasm cripple his lower belly, then he realized that he wasn't going to have to be induced. He realized that the baby was coming a little early, he realized he would have to get his couch cleaned, and he realized that Hoseok was half an hour away at a desk job during late lunch traffic. 

"," was all Taehyung could muster as his mind raced. So many things were running through the light in his eyes and he had one comprehendible thought: call Hoseok. Now.

Taehyung set his bowl of popcorn to the side and reached forward to grab his phone off the coffee table. Taehyung pressed Hoseok's contact information and as he waited for the lines to connect, he hoisted himself up and headed towards his bedroom to change into a dry pair of pants. He couldn't very well show up at the hospital in wet clothes. 

Taehyung called again once Hoseok didn't pick up the first time, no warning bell going off that time. Although, he started to see red, flashing sirens when Hoseok failed to pick up his phone for the fourth time and Taehyung managed to have another contraction. It wasn't like the Braxton Hicks ones he had felt for the past few weeks, but this was powerful, enough to throw Taehyung off balance and catch his breath in his throat. Another fifteen minutes and still no sign from Hoseok, Taehyung had another contraction. 

This was bad. Hoseok wasn't answering and Taehyung's contractions were already close together, fifteen minutes. The commute from where Hoseok worked through the traffic at this time was bound to be forty minutes, add the half hour drive it would take to get to the hospital from just where their apartment was. A whole hour and ten minutes Taehyung would have to wait to get to the hospital. That would not help him at all. 

A harsh kick to the top of his belly was enough to make Taehyung's mind up. He would have to drive himself to the hospital if he had any hope of getting there before the baby was born. There was no way he could wait for Hoseok to get home. 

Taehyung grabbed his keys and headed towards the front entrance, making sure to grab his hospital bag by the front door. Even though they knew when Taehyung was going into labor and there was no real reason to have a hospital bag by the door, Taehyung was thankful that he and his husband had been too lazy to move it. Duffle bag thrown over his shoulder, Taehyung left the apartment, baby stirring inside his belly. 

Taehyung hated this apartment, he hated being on the third floor and he hated that the elevator hadn't been working for the past week. Now he was in labor and had to go down those three flights of stairs. He breath was already short with both anxiety and how sore he already was with the contractions he had experienced. This far along in his pregnancy, everything was tiring, and now he had to go down the damn stairs. 

Taehyung took the first few steps gracefully, managing not to fall or trip over his own feet that he couldn't even see. By the time he made it to the middle of the second flight of stairs, Taehyung's cheeks had turned pink with overexertion and his baby was angry with him. The unborn child had made sure to keep Taeyhung bed bound and now moving as much as Taehyung was, the baby was trying to tell Taehyung to stop and just rest, but the adult couldn't afford that. Luckily Taehyung had not had another contraction, but he sure felt exhausted. Swollen feet, legs, and belly did not make it easier to make the trip down. Taehyung could feel the sweat collecting on his back, but he had no time to fix it. He had to get to the car first, then to the hospital. 

Taehyung threw the duffle bag into the passenger seat and hopped in. Before Taehyung could even put his keys in the ignition, another contraction struck. It wasn't one of the strongest ones he had experienced already, but it was enough to prevent him from moving for the time being. One hand gripped onto the steering wheel while the other gripped onto his belly, hand wedged between his lap and lower abdomen where his hand held the rounded skin. Taehyung groaned in pain, leaning forward as far as his abdomen and car would let him. 

"Ow," Taehyung moaned pitifully, breaking his own heart at the sound of his voice. He blew air through his gritted teeth, but it was hard to do. All those Lamaze classes he had taken were complete and utter bull. Taehyung could barely inhale with the amount of pain he was feeling. It felt like there was no room, like the entirety of his body was closing in on itself, nowhere for the air he breathes in to go. His baby was shoving its feet into his upper body and making it even harder to do anything. He felt like he was capsizing and exploding at the same side. There was a ringing in Taehyung's ears reminding him to breathe and finally, Taehyung brea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter