NamTae

BTS Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung had never thought about it before, but he really needed to call his mother the next morning to profusely apologize for being such an energetic and inconsolable child growing up. He had heard stories of how he would spend nights awake and running around with no sign of stopping, keeping both his mom and dad awake as they tried to sleep. That's not really something you think about until you have your own kid.

Taehyung and Namjoon have one child, a little girl named Taeun, courtesy of Taehyung, and she was a bright-eyed, energetic, and intelligent little four year old. She was at the age where she was finally growing into her large personality she has had since she was four months old. She kept Namjoon and Taehyung on their toes, but she was always the same sweet and loving girl at the end of the day, exhausted from all the love she gave and all the friends she has run around with. 

Taehyung just wished she would chill and calm down. 

Don't get him wrong, Taehyung loved his daughter and loved the little person she had become, but since he was a good 33 weeks pregnant with twins and being sore, exhausted, and big, his patience was running a tad thin. Especially now as she ran around the house at midnight. 

"Mom!" Taeun yelled loudly as she stood in the doorway of her parents' shared bedroom. This was about the fifth time she had yelled at Taehyung, trying to get her mother’s attention. Her shrill voice was loud, a combination of both her parents’ own voices. She would use those lungs to sing professionally one day, this Taehyung and Namjoon believed.

But now was really not the time to use them. 

“Taeun,” Namjoon warned, groaning as he tossed his covers off again, feet plopping onto the ground, “It is time for bed and you know it.” 

“But I’m not tired,” she yelled back, stomping her small foot on the ground, “I want to play!” she screamed as if it was the most obvious thing in the world, “Play with me!” 

“It is bedtime,” Namjoon reiterated, heading towards his daughter, “I’m going to count to three and if you aren’t in your room by three, you’re in big trouble,” but really, how could he punish his sweet baby girl?

Taeun huffed and stood still, small hands fisted at her sides as she stood her ground, determined to stay still. Namjoon began his countdown and just as Taehyung expected, when his husband reached three, she still stood in her place. 

“If I have to, I will tie you to your bed,” Namjoon warned as he reached with outstretched arms to grab his daughter, but being in his groggy state, he let Taeun slip right past him and run into the master bedroom, screaming how she was the fastest girl in all of the Republic of South Korea. 

“Catch me, Daddy!” she yelled, giggling as Namjoon fumbled after her. In Namjoon’s haste, he had failed to put on his prescription glasses, which he needed since he was almost blind without them. His depth perception was off and he could barely keep track of Taeun. 

Taehyung quietly laughed at the sight but was soon frowning again as the twin girls inside him started to protest, kicking him in both the bladder and the ribs. Taehyung struggled to sit up, going as far as propping himself up on one arm. His baby belly was too heavy for him and he couldn’t even sit up without help, “Namjoon ah, please help me up. I have to pee.” 

Namjoon sighed, giving up on Taeun momentarily to help his very pregnant husband. Namjoon helped the younger man up and watched as he heavily waddled to the bathroom to relieve himself. Namjoon grabbed his glasses on his side of the bed and put them on, clearly seeing where Taeun stood staring after her mother. Namjoon took this as his chance to catch her since she was off guard and not paying any attention to her father. 

With one giant swoop, Namjoon caught Taeun in his arms and the four year old protested loudly, trying to squirm out of her daddy’s arms and escape, “No! Put me down!” she screamed. 

“It is bedtime, kiddo,” he stated for hopefully the last time that night. He carried Taeun to her room on his hip, holding her tightly to his side. She eventually gave up and went limp against Namjoon’s shoulder, cheek squished against the bone. 

Once in her room and tucked into bed, Namjoon kneeled next to her bed and stared her in the eyes, the only light visible being from the hallway outside Taeun’s room. He made sure he was eye level with Taeun so she could see how serious he was, “Taeun, remember how Mom has two babies in his belly?” he asked. Taeun nodded vigorously. She had been told many times how her sisters were growing inside of Taehyung and it fascinated her every time she heard it, “Well, Mom needs to sleep so your sisters can grow and get as big as possible. And when you keep Mom up, your sisters can’t grow. And when you wake up Mom, your sisters wake up. That’s no fun for Mom, understand?” another nod from Taeun, “So both Mom and I need you to go to sleep and stay in here where you are supposed to be, yeah?”

“But Da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter