TaeKook

BTS Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A soft sigh escaped past Taehyung's lips as he looked down at his newborn daughter. His daughter who just barely a week ago had been in his belly. The daughter he had grown inside of him for nine months, and the daughter he and Jungkook had tried so hard for. She was finally here and Taehyung was able to hold her and love on her. While he loved it when she was awake and looking up at her mother, Taehyung also loved it when she was asleep, because then he could watch her lie there forever. 

Even at a week post-partum, Taehyung still had a bit of a belly and it sagged to the side when he laid on his side, which he hated, but Jungkook had assured him that Taehyung was still as beautiful as ever, if not more. Taehyung ignored it and was trying his best to lose the baby weight as fast as he could. His daughter seemed to like it as well, however. She liked lying on her tummy on top of Taehyung's and sleep there. She had her best naps on top of Taehyung. 

"Yeonha," Taehyung cooed his daughter's name, smiling as he gently ran a finger along her soft cheek. Her skin was incredibly soft and smooth, his index finger gliding along her cheek until it reached her tiny double chin. Yeonha slightly reacted as she started on her own bottom lip. Taehyung smiled warmly and he felt the love he had for this little girl with every fiber of his being. 

Yeonha looked a lot like Taehyung did when he was a baby. The only thing that connected her to Jungkook was her eyes. They were strikingly Jungkook's and were even the same color as Jungkook's, she even had long and dark lashes. Much lighter than Taehyung's eye color. Yeonha was a gorgeous baby, and Taehyung couldn't get enough of her. He would rather have her awake and looking around, but he knew how much she needed sleep. Besides, he always loved his breaks from her crying. She may be a tiny baby, but she was loud. 

The proud mother gushed over his daughter's face and loved how even at a week old, she already had a head full of long, black hair. It curled around her ears and it was held back by a delicate, pink headband Taehyung's mother had made for Yeonha. Yeonha didn't feel it on her head so the feeling of it never bothered her. 

Taehyung lowered his hand to Yeonha's hands that were fisted on her chest. Taehyung nudged his finger into one of the fists and Yeonha opened her hand to wrap her chubby fingers around her mother's index finger. Her chubby fingers were pale and were dwarfed by the size of Taehyung's large hands. He admired every detail of her hands. Yeonha had had her fingernails cut once, and that was at the hospital. Her fingernails were growing long and Taehyung knew he had to cut them to prevent Yeonha from accidentally scratching herself, but he couldn't help the fascination he felt while looking at her nails. They were so tiny, like grains of rice he felt. 

The rest of his hand that wasn't in Yeonha's grasp was resting lightly on top of the baby girl's round belly. She had just eaten before she fell asleep and her belly was full of a healthy amount of formula. She was happy and full and needed to sleep off the milk hangover she was having. 

Taehyung's eyes shifted down to her feet, uncovered after she managed to kick her socks off. Even her feet were chubby with baby fat and it was adorable. Her tiny toes were curled inwards. Taehyung could still see the spot where she was pricked for the Heel-Stick test, and the sheer volume of her scream afterward had left Taehyung's ears ringing for two hours. It was almost fully healed though, and because the test was taken, the doctor's were able to finalize that she had none of the health issues that the test tested for. She was healthy and perfect. 

As Taehyung intently stared at his daughter, he heard the bedroom door creak open and footsteps shuffle in, the door then closing. Taehyung smiled at the efforts Jungkook took trying to be quiet. He agreed with Taehyung that Yeonha was a ver

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter