HopeKook

BTS Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Becoming parents had been Jungkook's and Hoseok's dream! They had been trying to get pregnant for a year until Hoseok finally did so and the two boys were overjoyed! Almost immediately, Hoseok started buying baby clothes and then Jungkook started building the nursery in the spare room they had in their apartment. They were so ready for this baby and nothing was going to put a damper on their wonderful news.   

That was until there was another pregnancy, this time being Jungkook. 

Hoseok had gone through all of the pregnancy symptoms almost immediately, the good and the bad ones. When Hoseok felt the obligatory charge increase at around three months along, Jungkook was at his mercy and helped in any way he could. Unfortunately, this led to Jungkook becoming pregnant as well. Both were pregnant and welcoming two babies with open hearts. Two babies would not be the problem, they had decided. The only issue was that both were pregnant. At the same time. Angry, hormonal, weepy, and pregnant. They were at each other's throats at times at the worst of times, but they still loved each other at the best of times. The pregnancies were the worst parts of this journey. 

Jungkook was five months along in his pregnancy with a baby boy they decided to name Yoongi, and then Hoseok was eight months pregnant with a baby girl whom they decided to name Jimin. Both were stable pregnancies and it had been fairly easy to keep up with each other. When Hoseok's morning sickness went away, it was Jungkook's turn to suffer through it, but Hoseok was there to help him through it. Hoseok had already learned all the home remedies to help with morning sickness and Jungkook was blessed with his help. 

The two managed to help each other out until now, but they were getting to the point where their bellies were getting too big and in the way of their everyday tasks, and they really needed help to get things done around the house for two new babies.

Namjoon was the loving friend who stepped in to be that helping hand. 

Kim Namjoon was the pairs' next door neighbor and longtime friend. He was the first to know about Hoseok's pregnancy and then Jungkook's. He was more shocked the second time, but none the less just as supportive. He had offered to help around with the two once pregnancy became too much for them. Namjoon noticed how hard it was for them to move things around the house with pregnancy in the way, and being totally capable himself, he offered his helping hand. He lived by his word and was at their side whenever needed. Namjoon always had his phone on him in case they needed him and made sure both were comfortable. He had been helping a lot with moving things around the nursery since the two were not allowed to lift heavy things. 

"Are the kids going to be in the same room?" Namjoon asked as he sipped at his glass of lemonade. He would usually be drinking beer, but with two pregnant people who can't drink alcohol, he found it better to not drink such a thing in front of them. The two never minded, but Namjoon insisted. 

"We have no other place to put Yoongi. Jimin and he will have to sleep in the same room. There's not enough room in our room for our son to sleep in there with a crib. We can probably figure out how to fit two cribs in the same room," Hoseok explained. He stretched back with his arms over his head, belly poking out past his thin frame. Pregnancy didn't quite suit his body type. Nevertheless, Jungkook found it adorable. Hoseok had a wide belly thanks to Jimin and everything else filled out accordingly. The best part of it all was how chubby Hoseok’s cheeks had gotten and how beautiful he looked when he smiled, "Unless you want to take one kid and keep him or her in your apartment. We can take turns taking care of one one night and the other the next." 

"Hell no!" Namjoon almost immediately answered, "That kid will keep me up all night! I believe you two will have the cutest kids ever, but with Hoseok as one of the fathers... your kids for sure will not shut up!" he exaggerated. Well, maybe not. Hoseok was pretty loud and their kids were sure to learn from him and follow in his footsteps. Jungkook couldn't help but laugh at Namjoon's truth, yet his smile dropped when he saw Hoseok's sudden grimace. 

"They might have my voice, but this one sure does have Jungkook's energy," Hoseok hissed, his hands going to clutch at his round belly, "I'm pretty sure Jimin hates me already,” Hoseok was sure of this because Jimin also liked to keep him up at night when he was trying to sleep. 

"And I'm sure she doesn't," Jungkook laughed as he reached over and placed a tender hand on his husband's extremely round belly. He could feel only a fraction of what Hoseok was feeling and even that was intense. Jimin was kicking like crazy and it almost felt as though her whole body was reacting, "I think she's flipping over. Are you okay?" Jungkook then asked in concern. He had read somewhere how intense a baby flipping was and how uncomfortable it could be for the expecting mother or father. Jungkook himself wasn't looking forward to that. 

Namjoon was already up on his feet and reaching over to help Hoseok up from his chair. The younger male hoisted the older up with all his strength. It was becoming hard to help him up with how far along pregnant he was, but of course, Namjoon would never tell his hyung that. Hoseok was sensitive on good days and over sensitive on bad days. Since he had gotten pregnant, every day seemed like a bad day and both Jungkook and Namjoon had to tread lightly around the oldest male. 

Now on his feet, Hoseok groane

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter