JinHope

BTS Mpreg Moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seokjin stared at his ceiling, battling his own thoughts as he questioned whether it was worth it or not to get up. The smells surrounding him weren't helping at all. 

It was two in the morning on a Friday night. In Seokjin's crummy and run down apartment, he lived with a bunch of college students that rented out the rooms until the semester was over or longer. Seokjin had lived there for almost a year and would move somewhere with less young adults (younger than him), but this was the cheapest place he could live and it was close to where he worked. It was the best and the worst complex to live in. 

The worst part was all the parties that came with living with college students. Every other weekend there would be a party on the floor below his room or on the floor above. Seokjin wasn't always bothered by the parties since he was a heavy sleeper and could easily shut out the noise, but his nose couldn't do the same.

The smells that came with a party were tempting. There was the ever horrible smell of weed and the heavy buzz of alcohol that came with college parties, but then there was the food. Even with most college kids being broke, they always managed to find the best smelling foods, even the ones that weren't fragrant, Seokjin could taste them through the walls. It was close to torture. The new semester had just started up and the infamous parties were already starting. There had been a good three-month break from the parties and Seokjin just wished it had stayed that way. 

The smell of chicken wings was getting to Seokjin the most. He could smell buffalo and curry wings and just his luck, he hadn't been able to fall asleep without seeing a picture of the food behind his eyelids. This in addition to all the noise of the music and drunk girls screaming, it hadn't exactly helped his predicament. So after his three-hour battle trying to fight back his cravings, he finally gave up. 

Seokjin huffed and pulled himself up with a bit of difficulty since he had a basketball sized belly attached to his front. Seokjin was six months pregnant. Six months pregnant and alone. No one was there to get the food he was craving when it was a ridiculous hour of the night. He hadn't started out alone, but then again neither of them had known that Seokjin was pregnant. The two were just so different that they had ended a year-long relationship on terrible terms. So when Seokjin held that positive pregnancy test in his hands, telling the father had not even crossed his mind. It had not been an option. Seokjin was for sure going to go through his pregnancy alone, and he had come to terms with that. What he hadn't come to terms with was how much his son already acted like his father, calling for junk food at all hours of the day. He would have to raise his child healthier than his father would ever have done so. 

Seokjin grabbed his wallet and a thick jacket. Even though it was late summer, fall was starting out at night by lowering the temperature to unbearably chilly. Seokjin didn't change out of his pajamas and headed out of his small apartment, locking the door behind him. Seokjin headed down the hall and down the stairs. The room with the party reached the entire hallway of the bottom floor with kids loitering around with red solo cups in hand and chatting, already drunk and annoying. Seokjin pushed past the college kids and eventually locked eyes with the who threw the party in the first place. Jeon Jungkook threw the best parties on the block, not even Seokjin could deny that. The junior nodded when the two made eye contact and raised his own cup, splashing some vodka on the hallway carpet. Seokjin offered a small smile and continued on his way until he was out of the building and in the cold, pre-fall night. 

The closest place that was open was a twenty-four-hour gas station that had a pretty decent selection of junk food. Seokjin had made several late night trips there already and was okay with the walk there. It was two blocks away, a short walk, but the farther Seokjin progressed into his pregnancy, the harder the walk there became. Reaching the entrance safely, Seokjin felt his heart rate had increased and his breath had grown shallower. He would need to start stocking his apartment with an assortment of junk so he wouldn't have to make the trip here anymore. 

Seokjin entered and nodded at the young man standing behind the counter. Seokjin had learned that his name was Namjoon. He looked bored every time he took the late shift and Seokjin couldn't blame him. The only people that stopped by at this hour were drunk college kids in need of more alcohol and pregnant locals in need of a fix of junk food. Namjoon offered a lazy smile before turning to fix the items sitting on the counter even though they already looked pretty neat. 

Seokjin headed down the aisles, hand on his round belly as he found the heated food section of the gas station. Luckily, Namjoon had stocked the area with small takeout containers with regular and curry flavored wings. Seokjin could have cried from happiness when the mouth-watering smell flooded his senses. He grabbed a box of each and promised himself that if he had any left over, he would just save them for later. Feeling like he needed more, Seokjin headed down the candy aisle in search for the perfect candy bar to join his chicken. Did he choose between caramel or dark chocolate?

The ding of the bell attached to the gas station door sounded throughout the building and since Seokjin was facing the door from his spot in the aisle, his eyes lifted to sneak a glance at the new customer, and that's when he felt his stomach drop. 

There stood the father of his child, Jung Hoseok. 

Forgetting the candy bar, Seokjin did his best to hide in the aisle, bending over to the best of his ability even with a belly weighing him down. Hoseok looked the same. His hair was longer, covering is ears and hanging in his eyes. He was only wearing a t-shirt that exposed his arms, covered in tattoos that Seokjin had never been too fond of. He looked the same, and Seokjin felt a pang in his heart. He hadn't realized how much he missed the younger man until he saw him at that moment. 

Seokj

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter