Eight

My Little Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KRIS woke up that morning with a hangover as the sunlight managed to escape through the small gaps between the curtains. He blamed Oh Sehun for his head suffering.

 

Last night, being the main groomsman to his best friend, he organized a bachelor party for the future groom before he gets marry which was next week. Sehun partied like there will be no tomorrow and that he did. Despite being amused by the younger antics, Kris could not help but admire him.

 

Kris always believes that Sehun would enjoy his life and never settle down the youngest between the two. But here we are, Kris thought. He knew that Sehun's reckless behaviour would bite him someday. He just never thought that his best friend had it in him to be responsible.

 

Sehun might be the heir of Oh Household but he hated it. The money that he used every day was not due to his own hard work, but his family spoilt him to no end with the wealth. The sole son of the Oh just wishes his parents were there, spending their free time with him.

 

He knew his parents' marriage was just business only. His grandfather arranged for his daughter to marry the son of the CEO of Oh Entertainment, to expand the relationship with his father's father. Sehun got stubbornness from his mother, surprisingly. Treated so less by her father, the young girl was bound to rebel, despite afraid of her father's temper. Being oppressed since a young age by the men of her household who thought women of nothing less as child carrier and men's ual satisfaction, Seo Dami defied her family and their nonsense rules.

 

Oh Sehun hated his donor, but never his birth mother. Despite not always being present his whole life, he knew his mother did her best. He knew how much she suffered in the Oh household, hence that’s why he was glad when his parents got divorced.

 

However, he could not help with the times where he resented her for leaving him behind. After the divorce, she had never contact or meet him, even attending his school events. He expected it from his busy father, but never his mother.

 

Heartbroken and betrayed by his own family, he vowed to never give his heart to anyone, so that no one can ever hurt him again. As he went through puberty, jumping another from to another person, he was just looking for warmth from another human. He did a one-night stand to fill the hollow in his heart, but it never lasted, hence the constant sleeping around. And that’s how he was known as a playboy.

 

You’re a ing , Oh Sehun.

 

The groom to be was reminded of his one-night stand to his wife to be. He cursed for being so reckless. He remembered to put on the , but he was too drunk to remember the sequence of the night they both spent together.

 

What’s happened, happens.

 

He was against the marriage, but once he found out about her pregnancy, he was sure as hell would not let his child grow up without both of the parents at their side. He is for sure would not let his child experience what he had been through. Sehun made a promise to himself that he would give all his time and love for his child, no matter how busy he is.

 

Until we meet, little star.

 

He took out the picture of the ultrasound of the baby growing inside his fiance, and caressing it with affection.

 

That night, Sehun passed out from drinking and slept while he was still holding the picture tight in his hand.

 

CHAOTIC. One word to describe Tao's life since he found out about his pregnancy. After being told by Lay that he was pregnant, with the help from the doctor, he told everyone about it. Yukhei and Damon congratulated him, genuinely happy for the younger. Tao feeling emotional, trying his best to hold back his tears because he was touched by the Zhangs. They have been nothing but kind and nice to him and his cousin.

 

Whereas happy at the couple’s reaction, Tao dreaded his cousin’s. He did not want to disappoint Luhan. It would crush his heart if Luhan was to be disappointed in him.

 

Luhan froze when his baby cousin broke the news. Luhan was not stupid. He knew the identity of the baby’s father, he just hid the fact he knew from Zitao.

 

Every time a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter