Four

My Little Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LIGHT and Xia were delighted when their owner played with them only to be interrupted by a sudden bell.

 

Upon checking the old grandpa clock, Kris frowned as it showed fifteen minutes past ten. The young CEO usually stayed up late to spend time with his pets and also doing his work that needed his attention.

 

Ruffling the heads of his canine companions, Kris twisted the knob to his apartment door, only to be greeted by his best friend, Sehun; drunk Sehun. His nose automatically scrunched when as the younger male reeked of alcohol and smell of cigarettes. The latter stumbled and before he could even kiss the damn floor, Kris’ fast reflex caught him.

 

Kris could only shake his head. He put Sehun’s right arm around his shoulder while his hand wrapped around Sehun’s waist and brought the younger to the guest room.

 

It was the one where Sehun usually stayed when he crashed to his house. Being the nice friend he was, he took of Sehun’s clothes until he was left with his Calvin Klein boxer. Kris placed the blanket over his best friend.

 

He wanted to ask about his problems but decided to do it tomorrow when he would be all sober. Sehun liked to drink all his problems away so he did not have to think about it.

 

Both Sehun and Kris knew each other since their childhood, however, started badly. They would be on each other, punching each other until someone stopped them. That all changed when Sehun watched Kris playing basketball. He was in awed and had always been basketball lover despite used to be short. He did play the sport but usually by himself.

 

Despite being the ‘rich kid’ of the school, no one wanted to become his friends. He could ask his parents to have someone to teach him to play basketball, but the youngest of three siblings hated that.

 

He and Kris bonded over basketball without the urge to kill each other like every time they crossed path. Since then, they became best friends, inseparable and realized they were quite similar to each other.

 

Both Light and Xia were following their owner while he was busy with Sehun and happily ran when the handsome CEO told them to go out of the guest room, thinking that Kris would play with them.

 

The male played with his pets for another good thirty minutes before he headed to his bedroom.

 

Kissing his canines companions, he switched off the light and climbed onto the king-sized bed. Switching on the table lamp, he pulled over his maroon satin blanket over his body and closed his eyes.

 

 

“UGHHH…”

 

Sehun groaned as light from the sun blinded his vision, causing the headache he was having to worsen.

 

As if on cue, the door opened and there was Kris standing with a glass of water and ibuprofen for the younger. Light and Xia trailed behind their owner, following him around the luxury and big apartment.

 

Handing him over the pill and drink, Sehun thanked the latter and swallowed the medicine before gulping down all the water. Kris placed the clothes he got from the closet that Sehun left whenever he stayed over at Kris’.

 

The apartment was like a second home for Sehun. His stomach growled when he sniffed the air. He groaned at the delicious smell that wafted in the air. The older chuckled at his behavior.

 

“Take a shower first. Then, you can eat.”

 

“Hyung,” Sehun whined.

 

“Shower or no food at all,” Kris sternly stated.

 

Reluctantly, Sehun got up and did his bed before grabbing the hanging blue towel and making his way to the bathroom.

 

Sehun had always like Kris because Kris felt like a family to him than his own. Kris was both of his brother and best friend while growing up. He did not blame his parents for their lack of affection. Even at a young age, he understood that both his parents were busy with works, hence rarely spent their time with their kids.

 

“Come, babies.”

 

Light and Xia ran out of the room excitedly, knowing it was time to play.

 

Sehun could feel that Kris’ eyes were on him. Right after he helped his best friend cleaning up the table, they both sat down on the sofa, watching TV. While Sehun was enjoying the action scene of Tony Jaa, Kris su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter