Seven

My Little Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WU Yifan or Kris Wu did everything he could to forget Huang Zitao. Attending the most famous gay nightclub, he was ready to forget all about the younger male. Dressed in black t-shirt, layered by his maroon leather jacket and a pair of black leather pants, it was enough to shift everyone's attention to him. 

 

Kris Wu was one of the most eligible bachelor available. Mixing it with his good looks and his wealth, it was no wonder everyone wanted him. Ordering a whisky from the bartender, he settled down at the bar stool, looking for someone he could play with. 

 

Looking around and scanning the crowd, Kris found his victim of the night. He his lip as he really liked what he saw.

 

The male was pretty but not as pretty as his Tao, but he would do. The male was wearing an off shoulder black silk dress with a lace choker decorating his pale neck. Kris could feel twitched when he saw the perfect round globes. His victim was wearing a tight skinny black pants, showing off the cute bottoms. Kris was totally enjoying the way the other's dance with his friend. 

 

He gave a seductive smile to his prey when they both made eye contact. Raising his glass of whiskey, whereas his prey raised his beer bottle in the air for cheers.

 

Cheers. Kris mouthed to the pretty male and the latter did the same too.

 

The pretty male danced with his cute friend like no one watched, but he knew the feelings of being watched. Mark Tuan was honoured to caught the attention of the famous businessman. That night, due to the persistent Choi Youngjae, Mark gave in to his childhood friend and agreed to go to the night club. He knew that Youngjae did it for him. That day, Mark broke up with his boyfriend of five years. His ex made the decision to break up with him because he got a girl pregnant. 

 

Not only the prick got someone pregnant, he even cheated on him. Mark should notice when the jerk mentioned that he had to attend a lot of meetings abroad. Mark had enough and dumped his stupid ex right there and then, kicking him out from his apartment. 

 

He gasped when he could feel someone's reaction pressing onto his lower back. He let out a moan when the other started to grind. He shuddered when he heard the voice whispering to his right ear. 

 

"You looks ravishing, pet." Kris growled and nibbed on his prey's earlobe. Moving to the slender, pale neck, ha ran his tongue on it, liking the taste. 

 

Mark swore he came a little when he heard the nickname. His right neck was totally in the mercy of the taller guy, as he it off, leaving hickey to decorate the pale neck. The Taiwanese turned around and gulped when he saw the other's eyes. Filled with hunger and lust for him, Mark's legs almost gave out. He would totally fall down, if Kris' arms wrapping around his waist were absent. 

 

"Should we take this somewhere else?" Kris was and could not wait to enjoy his prey all night long. 

 

Seeing the other nodded his head instead verbally answered him, grabbing his wrist, both exited the club. 

 

Youngjae who was watching the whole thing was glad for his best friend. He knew how broken Mark was. Mark might be a man of few words, but the younger knew the foreigner like the back of his hand. One would wonder how both of them became friends. 

 

Being neighbours for many years, it was actually Youngjae who grown attached to the elder. Mark never complained of having him around, both got closer. As time passed, the bond between the two was tight as a family member would be.

 

 

KRIS woke up the next morning, with Mark peacefully sleeping next to him. He forced a smile when he remembered last night's event. They never went further than making out.

Both were fully and as Mark leaned down to kiss the older, as he straddled his hip, a finger was in front of his lips, indicated him to stop. Hurt by the rejection, Mark could not held back his tears and cried. He was embarrassed and tried to make the tears, however failed. Kris' heart tighten when he saw the tears. Kris' cold heart had melted since the day Tao entered his life. Hence seeing someone hurts because of him, it uoset him a lot. 

 

Comforting the other, they both laid down and told each other their stories. It was an unexpected pillow talk and Kris found it to be... Nice and comfortable. Putting on their boxers, both fell asleep in each other arms, comforting their broken soul. 

 

Promising to contact and meet up, Kris and Mark exchanged phone number and bid their goodbye to each other.

 

Despite the packed schedule he had, it was to no avail when his minds kept wandering to the man who stole his heart. The little minx was literally living inside his mind, rent free. Kris could not focus in the meeting because of the younger. His secretary had to call his name for his attention. 

 

Do Kyungsoo nudged his round glasses, fixing it, observed the behaviour changes of the successful CEO. He knew something was bothering Kris. He wanted to ask but did not want to pry into the other's private matter. The four eyed might be the secretary, unless Kris wanted to, he would not be involved. 

 

Kris unable to resist anymore, picking up his phone and called Zitao. After debating, he finally gathered the courage to talk and confess his feelings. Kris realised that he had feelings for the younger male, only to have his heart broken when the number dialled went straight to the automatic operator voice. 

 

 

He realize that the phone number was no longer available. 

 

, Huang Zitao. Why did you change your phone number? 

 

At first, the CEO thought it was weird. However, one month later, the younger was totally unreachable.

 

As his last resort, he hired Kim Jongin, most famous private investigator in South Korea, to find the whereabout of the love of his life. Jongin was confident that he could Tao within a month. As a month passed, he was totally frustrated when no information came up. He hated to disappoint his client when he could not help them. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter