Why There Will Always Be Haters

Trust is Fragile

The lunch with the 13 boys were more enjoyable than the three had anticipated. For one, they thought it would be awkward since they are all their sunbaes and just super successful; however, they were all down to earth and very fun to be around. Jiyeon personally became attatched to Seungkwan Sunbae because of his Sassy attitude and his wit.

"So hyung, you three are suppose to teach these girls how to work together correct?" Seungkwan inquired to Soonyoung. However, before he could answer, Seungkwan said in a very sassy tone. "Hyungs! How can you do that when you three fight all the time?" Of course he was joking, but he just liked to tease the three leaders.
Hoshi choked on his food at the statement. Why this punk. "Yah! Since when?" He exlaimed, but sassy boo was avoiding his gaze and pretending not to hear.Jiyeong snickered a bit, causing Hoshi to frantically face her. "Don't listen to him. Trust me! We are very reliable!" "I am sure, don't worry."
KyungAh also laughed. "It is okay, fighting sometimes isn't a bad thing."
"You're right KyungAh-ssi" Seungcheol finally spoke up. "It is better than letting feelings of anger and hurt build up. That is why we have meeting atleast once or twice a week to discuss any issues within a group. With a group of thirteen guys, there is bound to be some issues." Jiyeon was impressed by his words. Of course, there was a reason he was the general leader of the group. She glanced over to KyungAh who also had a touched look on her face. 


"Wow...daebak" HyeYoung suddenly said. "I bet that is stressful.13 guys? I can barely stand to deal with one guy's problems." She half joked, causing Jiyeon to join her.
"Our Hye here doesn't really like to deal with conflict. She's out leader, but she doesn't seem to like dealing with arguments. " HyeYoung then glared at her, seeming a little annoyed. "What are you trying to say Jiyeon?" Jiyeon seemed a little shocked. "Huh? It is true. You told me yourself." "Yeah, but you don't have to say it infront of everybody and make me look bad!" Her voice rose a bit. "We have to tell them if they are going to help us!" She snapped back.

KyungAh slowly began to shrink in her chairwhen suddenly Jihoon cut in. "Before this gets any furthur, how about we all take some rest before tonight? Hm? KyungAh-ssi. You are the lead vocal correct?" Of course he already knew. "I am about to go to the recording studio to work on some rearrangements. Would you care to observe?" KyungAh was a bit surprised but excited by his offer. "Of course Sunbae! Just let me put away my tray!" Then, just like that, KyungAh had scurried off. 

Seungcheol smiled nervously. "Yeah, I think that is a good idea. Let's get to know each other one on one a bit before tonight. HyeYoung-ssi. How about we go make some raps?" HyeYoung, still a little annoyed, slowly nodded and left with Seungcheol. "No fair, you guys get to hang out with them more than us!" DK suddenly complained. "We'll see them tonight though" Jeonghan add. "It was nice to meet you Jiyeon" He smiled his angel smiles and left with DK and Joshua. Soon the rest of the members left as well, leaving Jiyeon, Jihoon, and Soonyoung. 
Jiyeon was a bit taken aback by the sudden suggestion of the threee of them meeting one-on-one, but it must be because they wanted to get rid of the tension. The thing about Jiyeon and HyeYoung is that they both had touchy temperments, so sometimes they would snap at each other. 

The small girl looked over at Hoshi who had become quiet, but was instead observing a scene behind him. Jihoon also seemed to notice. They both followed his concerned gaze to KyungAh being surrounded by three girls. "Jiyeon-ssi. Do you know those girls? Are they friends of KyungAh?" Jiyeon's eyes narrowed and she stood up without saying anything. 


"Yah, KyungAh." Snapped a girl about the same height as her with bleached hair. "I can't believe a leftover like you guys had the nerve to sit with the Seventeen Sunbaes." She lightly nudged the girl. Another girl with long black hair chimed in. "Yeah. So don't let it go to your head. You and those two girls will always be leftovers." She then thumped her head. However, at that moment, Jiyeon approached them, making the third girl with curly black hiar point. "JiNa Eonni..." The blond girl turned to face the short girl with a smirk. 
"What? Are you trying to play a friend and help her?" She then slowly approached Jiyeon and whispered. "You know nothing about being a friend. Shrimpy." Just then Jiyeon shoved her, making her own body move forward as well. Behind her was Jihoon and Soonyoung who stared in absolute shock at the strength the small girl had. "Why you-Oh!" JiNa and the three girls seemed to take notice of Jihoon and Soonyoung, making their tails go between their legs. Swiftly the three girls bowed and ran off quickly.
Jiyeon went over to KyungAh who was apologizing. "Sorry Eonni. I told them to leave..." jiyeon sighed, taking the tray that she was still holding and put it away. "By the way, KyungAh. We are not leftovers. We were just too could for our past groups." KyungAh nodded slowly. All three of the girls were to debut with three seperate groups before they eached got removed to form this group.

Jihoon approached KyungAh and placed a hand on her shoulder. "Are you okay?" she slowly nodded. Then, within a few moments the two of them left. Either to comfort her or to just get her mind off of the situation. Either way, Jiyeon figured she would be okay. She's rather Jihoon sunbae help her because she herself was not so good at comforting others.

Suddenly she felt a shy tap on her shoulder. "Jiyeon. Are you okay?" said a concerned hamster. "Ah..Ah!" She clapped. "Of course I am okay! Anyway! Should we get to practice now?" Hoshi blinked, seeming confused. "Okay! Let's go!" He put his arm around her shoulder and began to lead her to the practice room.

When they approached, Jiyeon suddenly explaimed. "Ah! I forgot my extra battery pack for my phone." She looked up at Hoshi. "Mind if I run back to get it?" However, she was beginning to leave without an answer, but he thankfully caught her wrist intime. "wow...Deja vu..." he mummbled. "Anyway! I will come with you! We can get to know each other along the way!" He grinned his toothy grin to which Jiyeon could not refuse.


Jiyeon opened the door to their two bedroom dorm that was, thankfully, clean. Normally it wasn't this clean, but KyungAh had just happened to clean yesterday. 

The small girl slid off her shoes and then put on a pair of slippers and entered the house. "Sorry I don't have any slippers for you, and I doubt you can fit ours...so..." "It's okay~" He smiled looked around. "Wow! A girls dorm certainly is different from a guy's dorm." "Well there is also only three of us and 13 of you." Jiyeon commented and hurried off to her small room. Hoshi followed her and leaned against the door frame.

"How were you able to get a room by yourself? Usually the leaders get the private room right?" "Yeah, but I am better at rock, paper, sissors" She said as she held up a peace sign victoriously. Just then she noticed Hoshi's gaze was on her backpack. The same one she used last night. She became worried as he kept staring at it. "Ah! Sorry my room is a mess!" She grabbed her bag and threw it in her closet. Hoshi gave her a strange look, mummbling something to himself. "What was that?" She asked nervously. "Nothing, nothing." He grinned and began to take notice of the pictures on the desk. "oh! Is that you Jiyeon?!" He grabbed a picture of a man holding a rather chubby baby. He choked, beginning to laugh. "So this is you! You are so big! So cute!:" he held his stomach as he laughed. "So this must be your father." Jiyeon then took the picture and set it back down. "Was my father..." "Oh..." he became serious. "I-I'm sorry...I didn't know..I" Jiyeon then waved her hands at him. "No no! Don't be. He's not dead or anything. It is complicated."

She lowered her head and sat on her bed. Hoshi, hesitantly, joined her. "So...why dancing?" he suddenly asked. "huh? No one has asked me why I dance before..." She thought for a moment and said. "This may be tacky but, my mind is blank when I dance. I kind of forget everything. When things were hard at home, I would go out to some street corner and dance.." She thought about what she said and suddenly added. "I don't do that anymore of course!" Hoshi blinked and smiled. "Of course. Cause now you have your own training space to dance. Right?" Jiyeon nodded. "Well...I would love to see you dance. I am sure you are great." Jiyeon smiled and asked. "Aren't you going to ask me more about my father?" Hoshi grinned again, but a little more sincere. Her heart clenched a bit at that smile. "I trust you will tell me when you are comfortable." "Trust...how can you trust me already?" Hoshi ruffled her hair and said. "I saw you go to your friend's defense so quickly. You may not show it, but I am sure you care for those girls." Jiyeon rolled her eyes. "I barely know them" "Then why did you help KyungAh?" She was speechless for a bit and suddenly stood up. "Anyway! Aren't we suppose to practice." Her cheeks were red and she seemed flustered. Tsk, what does he know! He chould just focus on training me.. 

Suddenly Hoshi was infront of her and said. "How about dance off?" Jiyeon blinked, what does he mean a dance off?


Done with the third chapter! Thank you for those are reading so far! Sorry if it is boring, but don't worry! Some drama is about to happen soon~~