TaeNy - A Christmas With(out) You

One Shot Collection For Random Pairings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone! I really want to finish this one before the year end and hopefully it can also gives happiness to everyone who read this one-shot and still believe in TaeNy. Enjoy! Credit picture to owners ~ Genre : Romance, Drama

Author's POV

Tiffany reportedly not going to continue her contract with SM Entertainment to pursue her dream on studying at US. There has been an official statement from SM Entertainment confirming the validity of the news.

Ever since that news finally broke out to the public, Taeyeon has been more quiet than usual. Tiffany will be going to the US, it will be 17 hours flight distance, Tiffany will not be living with her anymore, Tiffany will not be there to greet her every morning from their bed, Tiffany will not be there to snuggles with her before they sleep, Tiffany will not be there with her physically, those facts has been running inside Taeyeon's head over and over again. To be away with the one you've been together with for over 10 years it's like having half of your life being taken away from you. Taeyeon not really sure how to cope with this situation. She just think about everything, she barely can fell asleep, she just stare at Tiffany sleeping, caressing her hair lovingly, hugging her tightly, cherishing every moment they have before Tiffany has to really go away from her. Taeyeon has always been supportive towards whatever Tiffany wants to do. She also support Tiffany's decision to pursue her education, she doesn't want to stuck with this company for the rest of her life, she wants Tiffany to be safe. She wants the best for her and she knew, being in a company that recently giving s to the legendary girlgroup like their group SNSD is not going to help her grow bigger. Tiffany deserve better than stuck in this company, she wants her to save herself while she still can. But this time is harder to be supportive girlfriend isn't it? Taeyeon can't stand to be away from her girlfriend for too long.

Taeyeon's POV

When this is all started? I did see it coming. But I didn't know it will be this fast. I asked for a few days off to spend my time with her before she have to go to US the next 2 days, gladly they gave it to me. This is one of the night that I have left to be able to sleep with her. I look into the figure who is sleeping peacefully beside me, this angel. I wraped my arms around her waist gently, not waking her up. I can feel her turning her body around to face me and snuggles closer to me. She has that eyesmile planted on her face despite her sleepy state. I can never get enough of this angel. I caress her hair lovingly, I want to remember every single thing about her to the point of her every single hair strand. I burried my nose on her soft hair, inhaling the familiar strawberry shampoo, sweet and gentle smell. I will miss everything about her. I closes my eyes, enjoying every seconds I have to spend with her, she is my happiness, my everything. She stirred up a bit and lean her head on my chest, I wrapped my arm securely on her shoulder, she started to make a circular motion with her index finger on my chest. I know she is awake now but she just love leaning her head on my chest just like I love the closeness we have.

"Taetae.. Why you don't just go with me to US? We can be ourselves better there rather than being here." She said softly "we can finally escape this hellish grip that ironically at the same time, it makes us who we are right now." I listen to her and just humming in respond. I know we can have a better relationship and even career without this company, Jessica did offer a spot for us to join her company but I just can't leave this company yet. Not until I can 'roast' this company for what they have done. Look at our sister group f(x), they have been treated like a crap. I have to protect Red Velvet now from being given s by this company, f(x)'s members did their best to support these babies because they don't want these babies to gone through what they have gone through. I don't want them to also gone through what we have gone through for the past year.

"What should I do when I missed you?" Tiffany asked soffly, she lifted her head to look up to me and I saw her frowning cutely. I peck her nose gently and gave her a soft smile.

"It will be hard for both of us, but we have endure everything that has been thrown to us for more than 10 years. This might be the hardest test for our relationship so far. I will definitely missed you in my every single heartbeat but I believe we can get through this. If we can passed this, nothing is impossible for us. Do you believe in us?" I replied, caressing her hair soothingly to makes her feel better. She nodded and gave me that eyesmile, I'm gonna missed it so much.

"But long distance relationship is hard." She whines, I just peck her lips gently

"We can do this. We still can have a video calls, you still can visit me, I still can visit you. We just have to arrange our schedule. I believe in you, in us, in our love. What I am worried now, will our fans believe in us?" I let out a small chuckles and touch her nose gently with the back of my finger she just giggles with her husky voice. She moved a bit to be on top of me and she stare deeply into my eyes, penetrating my soul.

"Kim Taeyeon, I love you with all my heart and soul. I love you so much. You are my everything. I don't want to lose you, I want to be with you forever. We might have to wait for a bit longer to be publicly together because of our image as an idols in Asia but I will faithfully wait for that time to come." She said lovingly before locking her lips with mine. I closes my eyes and kisses her back lovingly. 

I wrapped my arms around her neck, pulling her closer for a deeper kiss, I can't get enough of Tiffany, I love her with every part of my soul. I can feel her tongue my lips gently, asking for permission to enter my mouth, I obliged to the request happily, parting my mouth a bit as her tongue exploring my mouth, I slipped my tongue inside to taste her better and the loving kissed turned into a passionate one. I will miss this moment, this closeness with her.

Author's POV

Tiffany's hand started to travelled down underneath Taeyeon's loose shirt, she caress Taeyeon's abs gently, earning a soft moan from the latter. Taeyeon slipped her hands under Tiffany's shirt, moving up and down slowly, caressing her back seductively, small whimpers escaped Tiffany's mouth as she felt a pair of cold hands touching her now sensitive skin, she loved it. Taeyeon pulled herself a bit, breaking the kiss, earning a whine from the latter. Taeyeon smiled and leaned closer to Tiffany's ears and whisper softly "Fany-ah, I love you. I want to make love with you." Tiffany can't be more grateful to have a girlfriend like Taeyeon who ask for her consent first before she proceed further. Tiffany's eyesmile curved more crescent than it used to be, she nodded shyly and try to hide her blushing cheeks. Taeyeon smiled and she kissed Tiffany's forehead, cheek, nose and back to her lips before slowly changing their position into Taeyeon gets on top of Tiffany. Tiffany loved this dominating side of Taeyeon, she loved being able to be hers, she cherished the intoxicating scent that only Taeyeon have for her. They move slowly to enjoyed every seconds they have together. They melted into one another, no one can gives the same effect as they felt on each other's touch. They fall into a deep passionate making love session. They spent almost the entire night to make love to each other until they both panting in exhaustion and fall into a deep slumber.

The sun started to get high as it creeped inside their room through the window, illuminating the mess inside that bedroom, their clothes scattered all over the place, their bedsheet already halfly pulled from the bed, revealing the white cushion underneath. Two figure sleeping soundly in each others arm, their body locked like a matching piece of puzzle, they only covered in thin blanket and the cold breeze started to makes them shivers as they slowly stirred from their sleep. Taeyeon opened her eyes slowly and she tried to reach to her phone to see what time is it without wanting to wake her lover, 11:11am. Taeyeon caress Tiffany's hair gently, her body also still feel sore about their night session but she loved every seconds of their night.

"Fany-ah.. Wakey wakey.. It's already morning." Taeyeon whispered softly to Tiffany's ears, only earning a lazy groans from the latter as she hugged Taeyeon tighter, not wanting to wake up or move from away from Taeyeon. Taeyeon just chuckles a bit with her lover's behavior. "We have plans to go to somewhere remember? We have to get up now." Taeyeon showers Tiffany with kisses to wake her up, the latter finally opened her eyes and look up at Taeyeon's eyes "alright I will get up. Ugh my body feels sore." Tiffany slowly moved away from Taeyeon to sits at the edge of their messed up bed, revealing her milky white skin that is now covered in plenty of hickeys Taeyeon had left for her as she claimed her last night. Taeyeon her lips unconsciously as she stare at her lover's back "like what you see Kim Taeyeon? You should probably think of a pattern or something to make these mark more artsy." Tiffany let out a small chuckles before walking to the bathroom to her own bedroom to grab some new clothes and then walk inside her own bathroom to wash up. Yes they do have two bedrooms but they always ended up sleeping together in one of them. Taeyeon stand up from her bed, revealing her slightly paler skin that has red marks everywhere either hickey or Tiffany's claw on her back, she gathered all of their dirty clothes and undergarment that scattered randomly in her bedroom, she tossed it away to the laundry basket before she walks inside the bathroom with clean clothes in her hands. Taeyeon finished first as she walk towards their kitchen counter to grab some drink before opening the refrigerator, wondering what to cook for their brunch.

"Fany-ah, what do you want to eat for breakfast? I'm trying to find something to cook for us" Taeyeon yelled from the kitchen as she rumanging all over the refrigerator to find any idea what to cook.

"Want to just eat at Lotte World instead?" Tiffany asked as she came out from her bathroom only in her bathrobe and her hair being wrapped nicely like a cupcake frosting on top of her head

"Alright. Coffee then?" Taeyeon asked while taking out a bag of ground coffee. Tiffany nodded as she going back to her room to get dressed and dry her hair. Taeyeon prepared their couple mug as she waited for the coffee maker done processing the ground coffee. The machine beeping and Taeyeon pour the black liquid to the couple mug and start measuring the amount of sugar for both of them, Tiffany always love her coffee to be a bit bitter while Taeyeon like her coffee to be a bit sweet with a dash of milk. Tiffany came back to the kitchen, fully dressed with her wavey hair, she gave Taeyeon peck on the lips before taking her mug to sip on her coffee. A pleasant hums echoing from Tiffany's mouth as the warm black liquid travels down through . Tiffany came to Taeyeon and wraps one of her arm around Taeyeon's waist, they walked to the couch and slump themselves there. Tiffany sits in between Taeyeon's feet comfortably as Taeyeon wrapped her arms around Tiffany's waist "I will miss everything about this Taetae.. No one can make a coffee as tasty as your coffee. Maybe I should cancel my trip?" Tiffany said, frowning as she started to rethink her own decision.

"No pany-ah. You should go to chase for your dream. Enrolling in acting school has always been your dream and this is a great opportunity to do that. Although I always wanted to be by your side, I don't want you to postpone your dream any longer. You have finally be able to escape from the nightmare the company has been giving us, don't waste it. I want you to be able to enjoy your life to the fullest. Beside, it's been a long time since you spent time with your family so don't hesitate anymore Okay?" Taeyeon spoke in a concerned tone as she is worried about her girlfriend to have a change in mind. She deserve to be happy. Tiffany just nodded and let out a soft sigh, she missed her family more than anything but she also can't think how can she live far away from her love. "Will you wait for me?" Taeyeon asked in her soft voice, Tiffany knew Taeyeon is trying to hold her tears from falling. "I'll always wait for you even if it takes eternity. My heart belongs to you, Kim Taeyeon and no one else could ever replace you my dear. I'll be looking forward to that day to come, when we finally can be together forever without have to hide anything from the public. I want to be able to express my deep love for you and tell every corner of the world that you're mine." Tiffany said, cupping Taeyeon's cheek gently and pecks her lips lovingly. Taeyeon can't help but having that wide smile planted on her face. They spend their last day living together to enjoy each others' presence to the fullest before they had to say goodbye and Taeyeon sending Tiffany off to the airport. Taeyeon keep clinging unto Tiffany's arm as if she doesn't want to let go of her when they arrived at the airport but Tiffany has to go. They share a kiss inside one of the private secured hall that no one can gain access to get in and take their pictures, their manager keep an eye of any unwanted press that might be able to break in, their manager always knew their relationship from the start. In fact he knew about every single SNSD members' relationship. He support them with all his heart, he protect them the best he can even from the company, He is a great manager. After a long sweet kiss, Tiffany hugged Taeyeon tightly before has to separate herself from her. The manager already shed his tears as he saw Tiffany finally can spread her wings wider and can reach her longed dream. Tiffany let out a small chuckles as he saw their manager smiling and crying like a proud dad, she hugged him before she finally make her way inside the boarding room and disappeared from their sight. Taeyeon broke down into tears as she saw her lover gone to LA for unknown time, only god knows when they'll be able to meet up after this kind of thing happened. SM wont just let her fly there, SM would definitely do something. It's up to the girls to protect themselves, Taeyeon also worried about their baby girl Seohyun, Tiffany was so worried about how bold and brave Seohyun 'fighting' against the company. They're worried that Seohyun might be treated badly by the company after this but the maknae would care less about it, she had enough and she wants to pursue her dream too. So they'll just keep an eye on her as their beloved daughter who can know fight for her own good, they're such a proud moms.

After a few months, Taeyeon already had scheduled for her Solo comeback on winter. She also already choose her title track and everything else, she also did a teaser posts all over her social media. She has been working so hard, exhausting herself, the company didn't give her enough promotion so she had to do it herself.

She always have a scheduled video call everyday with Tiffany despite their busy time. Tiffany tried to get used

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter