MoonSun - MoonSun Love Forever

One Shot Collection For Random Pairings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonsun Couple, Genre :  fluff romantic. Enjoy ~ Credits picture to owner ^^

Author's POV

It was a usual day for Mamamoo members, they'll have schedule to go to university's festivals to perform there and then go back to their respective places to get some rest, or at least that's what they initialy wanted. Despite having their own place to live, Byul seems to be more comfortable making Solar's place as her living space, same goes with Hwasa who visit Wheein as much as she can and just spend time there instead of her own space. After they're arrived at their building, they bid a goodbye, Hwasa and Wheein goes to their respective places while Moonbyul just unconsciously drag herself to Solar's place instead of hers. Solar since she already used to the whole situation, she never really bothered to tell the younger to go back to her own apartment. A sound of a shuffled key can be heard echoing the hall, Moonbyul just half awake holding unto Solar's shirt waiting for her to opened the door. As soon as they're inside, Moonbyul walked to the pile of pillows on Solar's living room nearby the couch and she just lay herself comfortably to dozzed off.

"Yah Byulyi, at least wash yourself first. You can't just go to sleep." Solar said as she take off their couple bracelet along with other jewelry that she use, she put it neatly on a box as she prepared herself to get some quick shower. Moonbyul already fall asleep at Solar's living room. The leader came out from the bathroom already dressed in pink pajamas that they bought back in Taiwan as a sign of peace treaty between them after their previous fight, it's a couple pajamas. She walk quietly to the living room and find her byulkong already asleep there hugging one of the pillow comfortably. Solar smiled unconsciously seeing her byulkong sleep cutely but she still has to wake her up to make her take a quick shower because they're dirty. She sat herself beside the sleeping moon and the moon, being a light sleeper, she turned around to see Solar sit beside her. She just come closer to the leader and hug her arm while leaning her head on solar's lap. Little did she knew her small gesture makes Solar's heart jumping around like crazy, the butterflies in Solar's stomach are dancing. "You wear the couple pajamas.. You look pretty on it unnie..." Moonbyul said in her raspy sleepy voice

"You're still being so greasy even in this state. Come on Byul, you need to take shower, after that we can go to sleep okay?" Solar gently brushed Byul's smooth hair

"I will take showers only if you promised that I can sleep with you tonight." Byul opened her eyes as she stare at the leader's eyes with such a hopefull look. "You barely sleep on your own place though, you always ended up sleeping at my place so why asking me to promise you that?" Solar asked, raising one of her eyebrow. Moonbyul just gave her sheepish smile as her nose crinkled "because I want to respect the owner of this place"

"Don't make me laugh Byul. Now, take a shower." Solar pushed Moonbyul to get off her as she stand up to grab some drink from her kitchen. Moonbyul lazily dragged herself towards the exit door as she put her shoes on, Solar looking at her confused "where are you going?"

"To my place to get shower? Why? Missed me already?" Moonbyul gives solar her greasy wink and she got a gentle slap from the leader

"No. I was just wondering because usually you will also take bath here, you still have some of your clothes here as well so I thought you will take bath here. Anyways, do you want to eat something before we go to bed? I want to order some food." Solar asked while tapping her feet

"I'll eat whatever you're having unnie. I'll be back in 10 mins." Moonbyul said while opening the door to walk to her place that just across Solar's unit. Solar just nodded and call the delivery service.

Moonbyul opened her door and she the light, a smile formed on her lips as she saw the picture of herself with Solar in a frame sitting nicely on top of the small table that she used to put her keys. She walked inside her bedroom and start rumanging her wardrobe to find the couple pajamas, she took the clean clothes and heading towards the bathroom to take shower. Her bedroom is basically like Solar gallery, she use solar's polaroid pictures either with her or just Solar herself to decorate the whole room. She also have some of the pictures of both of them that is sent by the fans framed nicely and put neatly on the wall. She put it based on the date the picture being taken, walking across her bedroom practically like seeing the summary of her journey with Mamamoo especially Solar. No one has actually really see her bedroom because none of the Mamamoo member really come to her place, usually they will ended up crashing on Solar's place. After a good shower, byul started to dry her blondee hair. As she is done, she look into a box that sitting iddly on top of her desk, a white box. She let out a small sigh as she opened the white box that has two silver rings with a sun and a star shaped pendant that similar to the one they had drawn before during radio interviews with a carving of 'moonsun love forever' on the inner side of the ring "I will never be able to give this to Yongsun without making her feel awkward towards me. Why would I even buy this in the first place." She close back the box and put it at the corner left of her desk and put something else on top of it. She brushed her smooth hair nicely before preparing herself to go back to Solar's place.

Knock knock

"Yongsun unnie, it's me." Moonbyul said while knocking Solar's door. Solar haven't open the door yet and Byul meet the food delivery guy.

"Excuse me, I have an order under the name of Kim Yongsun?" He asked as he bring his box full of foods.

"Ah yes. Just give it to me. How much it is?" Moonbyul gets the order and paid for it before he excuse himself to go deliver more foods to other places. Solar opened the door not long after the delivery guy excuse himself "special food delivery for the pretty Ms Kim Yongsun" byul grins as she showed the plastic bag filled with foods.

"I didn't order my food with extra grease but well thank you. How much it is?" Solar asked as she helped Moonbyul to bring the food inside her house as well as Moonbyul just get inside with her hamster slipper and blue pajamas.

"Nah, it's on me. You let me stay at your place for the night, this is the least I can do." Byul gave her signature smile as they sit comfortably on the dining table, both of them started to serve the food on the table. They both eat well while bickering, happiness filled the atmosphere. As they're finished eating and clean up, they both walk inside Solar's bedroom. Moonbyul make herself comfortable laying down on the bed beside Solar.

"Byul, why do you like to spend the night here instead of your own place?" Solar asked curiously. Because I want to always be with you, because I want to always be able to hug you, because I love watching you sleep, because I love you, Kim Yongsun - Moonbyul said inside her mind "because it is more comfortable" the answer that came out from Byul's mouth.

"Why? Your bedroom is not comfortable?" Solar asked while laying herself comfortably beside Byul, she covered herself with the blanket and stare at Byul that has never take her eyes off her face, mostly her lips.

"No, your presence makes it a lot more comfortable" Byul said greasily as she cupped Solar's chin with her index finger, Solar immediately slap byul's arm gently "yah! So greasy!" Solar turned around her body making her back facing Moonbyul as she tried to hide her cheek that is getting hot. Byul just let out a small laugh before circling her arm around the leader and lean her head on the leader's back, backhugging her, making the leader feels safe in her arms. The leader hold the rapper's arm gently as she slowly drifted to sleep "Goodnight. I love you, yongsun unnie" byul whisper softly before closing her eyes to sleep. Yongsun can't hide that she is smiling widely upon hearing the rapper's whisper and they fell into a deep peaceful slumber.

The next day they have a schedule to perform at one of the university's festival. Byul woke up first before Solar like usual and they ended up in a position where Solar wrapped her arms around Byul's waist and snuggles herself closer. Byul tried to grab her phone on the bedside and she called Hwasa to give a morning call and Hwasa said she will wake up Wheein. Byul shake Solar's shoulder gently to wake her up but still no respond as the leader still in her deep slumber. Byul can't help it but smile upon seeing the leader's face up close, her cute pout while she sleep, her steady breathe, her sweet scent, everything. Byul caress Solar's hair gently as she admiring the leader's petite figure, she caress Solar's face gently and touch her nose with Solar's chin gently. The coldness of Byul's nose makes Solar opened her eyes slowly to be greeted by a beautiful pair of eyes that is staring at her lovingly, she can't help it but smile upon seeing the familiar orbs staring at her like that. "Good morning Yongsun unnie, we have to wake up now. We have schedule." Byul said softly and tap Solar's nose gently.

"Yes byul-ah. I know that, but I'm really sleepy." Solar try to make excuse to stay attached to the bed with the comfortable hug from the latter. Byul let out a small chuckles "unnie, you have to wake up or I'll kiss your lips" she threatened as she get closer to Solar's lips. Solar immediatly pushed Byul away as she get off the bed to avoid getting kissed by the latter, her cheeks flustered and Moonbyul recognize it. "Why are you blushing? Did you imagine the kiss? I am a good kisser though." Byul wiggles her eyebrows teasingly as she got another slap on her arm by the flustered Solar. "you wish! go to your apartment and prepare yourself, we're going soon. I will also cook small breakfast for us" Solar said while opening the bedroom door harshly and closing it, Byul was laughing out loud inside the bedroom while walking lazily to her place to take bath and wear her comfortable clothes for them to wear before changing into their stage costume. Wheein and Hwasa came to Solar's apartment not so long after Byul, Hwasa immediately help Solar cooking while Byul and Wheein are bickering around like a kid on the dining table.

"yah.. guys, focus focus! now eat and we will go" Solar put the plates full of foods, omelete and kimchi fried rice, on the table with Hwasa's help as they also take a seat to eat the breakfast together. Hwasa and Wheein just take their own foods while nomming it happil, Solar grab her plate and take the foods for her before giving the plate back to Byul as if it is a normal thing to do for both of them. Solar take her portion before they're all eating together. Byul grab the water jug and filled Solar's glass then her glass before handed it to Hwasa and Wheein. Everything between Byul and Solar comes really natural but they never admit that there was something special between them especially Solar. She always said that it was just a sisterly love, she took care of Moonbyul and Byul took care of her like all sisters do, but sisters will not be blushing on a compliment, on a holding hands, on a hugging on the waist, or on a peck on a cheek. Little did Solar knew, her feelings grow more and more over the rapper, sometimes she can feel upset seeing the rapper getting close to other woman even though they're on stage but Byul will always find a way to make Solar smile again.

"oh I read the weather prediction for today, it is said it can be raining today around our time to perform" Hwasa said while nomming her last spoon of the kimchi fried rice. She stand up, take Wheein's plate as she also finished eating and walk to the sink. Byul just finished hers and Solar followed not so long after, she take Solar's plate and the serving plate to the sink before wash it all and put it on the dryer. "we don't have a waterproof costume? it will be really cold then. We should make one I think" Wheein said while her body shivers automatically imagining how cold it can be for them to perform in the rain. "well just hope for the best like hopefully the rain will not pour down while we're on stage" Byul said as she wipes her hands dry after washing the dishes, they nodded and grab their belongings before heading to the van that has been waiting for the to go to the venue.

As they are on stage, the wind blow quite strong and they can feel the coldness almost immediately on their feet as they're wearing their stage costum, plain white shirt, a black tie, a black coat jacket, and a short pants that only covers half of their thighs. Solar greet the audience as she tried to hype up the atmosphere before they start the performance, they stand in position, ready to start. The music began, the crowds goes crazy and the wind is getting stronger, ac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter