Kryber - I Promise

One Shot Collection For Random Pairings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yes I know I said on the previous one shot that I will be doing TaeNy afterwards, I am still working on it. Lol please be patient ~ This one is re-upload as well. I edited it a bit, maybe some of you have read this one as well before. I just want to compile it into one "story" so it will not be scattered and messy XD It's based on Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3 if any of you know that game. I already finished that one a long time ago but from all Call of Duty franchise, I still love that one the most ~ Anyways, Enjoy the story! I hope you like it! Credit picture to owner ~ Genre : Romance, Action

Author's POV

World now is far from peace. Many wars happened but it only involved two major country. America and Russia, but there is only one man who responsible for all things that happened here, one terrorist that want to rule the world by invading America and tried to launch the nuclear named Makarov. The President is the only one who knows the launch code. They're planning to go to the safer place by plane. A buzzing sound from the airplane can be heard echoing all over the private airport. Delta Forces is assigned to protect The President and his daughter with all cost. The Delta Forces are known to be the best one in the US military up until now, lead by General Amber. They have 3 teams within, the Alpha Team lead by Amber as well, Bravo Team lead by Lieutenant General Yuri, and Falcon Team lead by Lieutenant General Taeyeon. Each one of them have a specialties;  Amber has the best skill among the three, she is excelent on hand in hand combat and also ranged shooting. She can always stay focused on her task whenever danger rises and be able to make difficult decisions on a mission; Yuri is the main strategist of Delta Forces. She is great in ranged combat, but not that good on hand in hand combat. She is Amber's second in command;  Taeyeon can ride any types of vehicle, from land, above water, underwater, and up in the air. Her eyes is so sharp like an eagle . She is not as good as Yuri and Amber on hand in hand combat or using guns, but she never miss a shot while she is using a vehicle. She also develop a specia ability that always comes in handy whenever they have to interogate someone, she can tell whether that person telling lies or the truth, an ability that she developed during her training back in Japan. They made a pretty great team.

The leader of the Delta Force is currently sweeping for the last time with her team before they board inside. "General Amber, the area is secure. The plane is safe for take off." one of the soldier make a salute as he reporting for the current state to the leader of Delta Force that also a leader of Alpha Team "alright! Yuri, get your Bravo Team ready! Get the asset safely insde the plane and we will also board inside the plane. Taeyeon, lead your Falcon Team this plane using the jet. Make sure we have the tightest security. Is that clear?"

"Sir yes sir!" Everyone salute in unison as they marched to do their duty. Amber stopped Taeyeon before she marched to instruct her team, "I need you to be in standby inside the president's plane. Just in case something happened, we need someone who is skilled enough to fly that thing." Taeyeon nodded and give a smile before she went to her team for a short briefing. Amber heading towards the President who is currently sitting inside the car with his daughter and salute "Mr President, we are ready to go." The President fold his newspaper as he stand up and prepare to go, his daughter is currently fall asleep beside him, he nudge his daughter gently before whispering "Krystal, it's time to go" Krystal rubs her eyes gently before straighten herself. They get out from the car, Amber politely help the president to get off the car before he whispered to Amber sternly "Amber, if anything happen, your top priority is to protect Krystal. That's an order." Amber nodded before naturally held Krystal's hand as she lead her to the airplane. The President and his daughter are boarding on the plane, ready to go to the safe bunker. Guards has been doubled they’re taking off to the place.

"Amber, I've got visual on unwanted jet on the radar" Taeyeon said through the intercom "someone is shadowing us from above. I'll send one of the jet to keep an eye on it and eliminate it if it is Russian plane." Amber instruct the soldiers to stand on guard. She sense something is wrong, this is way too quiet and calm, no explosion or anything from Taeyeon. "Taeyeon, is everything okay?" She asked through the intercom

"AMBER!! THE RUSSIANS ARE HERE!! THEY KILLED THE PILOT!! I AM CURRENTLY TRYING TO DEFEND MYSELF! NEED BACKUP!" A gunshots can be heard from in front of the plane with several grunts from Taeyeon's mouth. Amber signaling her team to back up Taeyeon while she is staying with the President's daughter. Yuri is being tasked to protect The President. The gunshots are really intense, there are several skilled hitman from the Russians trying to make their way to the President. A loud exploding sound came from outside, Taeyeon's tropps are already got sweeped clean outside. Taeyeon is heading to the cockpit to handle the plane, a missle was shot from the enemy's plane. Taeyeon tried her best to steer the plane to avoid the missle but it is a bit too late as it hit one of the wings.The plane is now now forced to do emergency landing because of the damaged their cause, only three guards remain slightly injured, the others, they’re already got shot dead.

“THEY’RE IN HERE!! PROTECT THE PRESIDENT AND HIS DAUGHTER!!” said the leader of the Delta Forces “Amber!! There are too many of them!! We’re falling down fast!!” Yuri said as she keep shooting them one by one while trying to protect the president with her body. “YES!! I don't know how long I can keep this still stay up on the air because we're loosing altitude really fast!" Taeyeon said as she tried her best to control the plane the best she could with one engine currently on fire. The President and his daughter are currently ducking their bodies down behind the seat to protect themselves from any gunshots. The beeping sound echoing all over the cockpit as Taeyeon tried her best to keep the plane as steady as possible.

“Okay, Taeyeon, do your best to land this thing safely. Yuri, bring the President and his daughter to safer place. I will cover both of you!” command the leader

Gunshots everywhere, you can’t even hear the difference between the Delta Forces gunshot voices and the terrorist gunshots voices. 

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

“warning!! Too low terrain!! Warning!! Too low terrain!!” the computer warned them as Taeyeon flick some switches and hold to the steering wheel tightly close to herself.

“Amber! I don’t think I could make this plane landed in one piece!! We’re too close to the land!! And the left side of the engine already damaged!!” she said through their communication system

“JUST DO YOUR BEST TO LAND THIS THING!! YURI, BEHIND YOU!!” Amber shouts as she pointed her gun on Yuri's direction. Yuri immediately ducks down to avoid getting shot by Amber as Amber shot the man behind her exactly on his head. 

“thanks Am. Mr President, Ms Krystal, we need to move. there is not much time left" Yuri whispered sternly as she instruct the two most important person to move to the back. Both of them just nodded in fear, they never had this experience before and they never expected to get this either. The President did already prepare for the worst but he still can't hide that he is also terrified with the whole situation.

“ALL PERSONS WHO STILL ON THE PLANE, PREPARE FOR HARD IMPACT!! HOLD ON SOMETHING FIRM!!” said the Falcon Team Leader who is struggling on the pilot seat through intercom

“AMBER!!” yelled Yuri who is now covering Mr President’s body with her body “HANG ON EVERYONE!!!!!” yelled the leader and she covering President’s daughter with her body while staring onto Krystal's eyes deeply and whispering "Ms Krystal, I promise you that I will protect you. I'll end this soon enough so you could have your life in peace again. if there is anything happened after this, never lose a hope in me. Me or my team will do anything to save you and your father." Krystal nodded fearfully as she move herself closer to Amber. All of them gripped the chair with the strength they had as if their life depends on it.

“IMPACT IN 3… 2…. 1….”

CRASH

The dark night sky turned into a bright orange because of the fire, black smokes emitting from the crash site, filling the atmosphere around it. The plane was divided into two parts because of the hard landing they had. Some of the plane parts are shattered into pieces, they landed on one city near US. Bodies are scattered around, alive or dead. The survivor are now in their worst condition, badly injured, bleeding, their head throbbing in pain. Amber began to regain consciousness, she tried to stand up and pick her handgun with one thing in her mind, looking for her team mate, Mr President and his daughter. “Yuri!! Mr President!! Ms Krystal!! Taeyeon!! Where are you?!!!” she panicked

“I’m here….. Am… Mr President… and his daughter are being carried… by the Russian… they’re heading… to the chopper… save them… Amber…” said the tanned girl in such of short breath as she coughs blood, she’s bleeding everywhere, her head, her hands, her feet, so many cuts she had and the smoke is affecting her ability to breathe properly.

“PLEASE HANG ON YURI!! I’LL BE BACK SOON!!” the leader running unsteadily, one of her legs was bleeding badly because she got one of the metal from the part of the plane pierced through her thigh, not only her legs, her head, her hands and her shoulder, too many cuts she received when she tried to protect Krystal.

“STOP RIGHT THERE!!! NOOO!!!!!” and the chopper goes away. the leader falling to the ground because she didn’t have much energy left to walk. She is loosing too much blood. “AAAAARGH!!!! DAMN IT!!!” she yelled in frustrated and because of the pain she suffer

“paramedics already on their way.. hold on..” one of the policeman that finally arrived on the crash site said that to the leader and he helped the leader to stand up. “I need to go back to my team, Yuri and Taeyeon.Yuri is over there and Taeyeon might be still on the pilot cockpit. ugh…” and the leader fall down and unconscious..

All of the dead bodies are evacuated from the site. The survivors are rushed to the hospital to get treated.

Amber's POV

Ugh.. my head feels like being hit by a steel bar. where is Yuri? where is Taeyeon? I need my full team to rescued the President and his daughter. I look to my right side, I saw Yuri lying on the bed with some part of her body are covered by bandage and her head too, she was doing something like searching on her laptop. I look to my left side, I saw Taeyeon who only gets a bandage on her head, she is doing the same thing with Yuri. okay, it means I’m the last person who woke up.

“Yuri, Taeyeon, Are you guys okay?” I said in a weak voice “Amber!!!! We thought you will be out for several days due to your wounds. I'm glad that you’re back now, I only had several cuts, noting compared the one you had.” Yuri answered as she diverted her attention to me. “yeah, she’s right. I only had a cut on my head because my head hit the steering and the side door.” Taeyeon said while munching on her favorite snack. “so, do you have any clues where did those Russian kidnapped our President and his daughter?” I asked while trying to just have a proper seat “ugh.. my head..”

“easy leader. I got some information that they’re bringing both of them to the Lagoon Hotel. They’re taking them as a hostage, they want, I mean Makarov want the nuclear launch code as we speak.” Yuri explained while showing me a map from her laptop with a red dot on the screen which is where the hotel located. “what’s your status Tae?” I turned my head to see her to know what kind of vehicle she got in mind to bring us there since she is in charge on that within this team. 

“I’m still learning about the blueprint of the building and it’s surrounding. I'm still calculating all measures and choosing what kind of vehicle to go there.” She said while typing something on her laptop as she has this serious face. She chew the last bite of her snack before start to work faster than before. “okay.. we will move tomorrow. are you guys okay with that?” I asked while looking both of them, we need to move fast. I don't want anything bad happen to them, especially Krystal. “of course. we’re fine, just a small cuts. you should’ve worried about yourself. can you walk properly with your legs like that?” Yuri asked looking at me, and Taeyeon did the same thing

“I’m fine. we have to move promptly because I don't know what kind of thing they will do to make the president spill the code” even if they must killed the president’s daughter to make him talk.

On the Lagoon hotel, Russia.

Author's POV

“So Mr President, I heard you possessed something that is really powerful. Is it the nuclear launch code? now please tell me the code Mr President” persuade the terrorist. “In your dream!” the president with his fiery eyes said to the terorist and he is determined no matter what, he will never say anything about the code. 

“ah.. so you like to do this in a hard way.” Makarov said with that evil smirk on his face. He leave the room and move to the other room to be with his daughter. There is a big TV screen in front of both of them, showing the condition from each others room, like a video call. “hello Ms Krystal..” Makarov said with her low voice, a smug smile appeared on his face. “Makarov!! You’ll pay for this!! Amber and her team will be here and kill you!!! Dad!! Don’t say anything!!!” Krystal shouted in high pitched voice as she tried to wiggle herself off the chair that she is being tied on.

SLAP

One of the man slapped Krystal hard to make her stop speaking. Some blood coming through her lips because of the harsh slap, she tried her best not to shed a single tears. She remembered what Amber always taught her, never show your weak side to the enemy. “wow! your daughter is quite bold! I love her. But what if, not only her lips that producing the sweet taste of blood. What if her smooth milky skin touch the sharp of the knife?” Makarov trace Krystal's skin with his sharp knife, Krystal still trying to be strong for the sake of her dad.

“NO!! LEAVE HER ALONE!!” The president started to broke down as he felt his precious daughter is in danger. “not until you said the CODE!!” Makarov asked demandingly as he move his knife closer to Krystal's arm. “I WILL TELL YOU NOTHING!!!” The president tried his best to compose himself not to just blurted out the code to save his daughter. He still tried to make his brain function well in order to protect the whole country. Makarov let out a smirk as he sunk his knife on Krystal's arm and make a slow short line through her skin “AAAAAAARGH!!!!!” screamed the little girl, blood is flowing through her white skin. Krystal's tears streaming down freely as she held the pain he gave her.  “LEAVE HER ALONE!!!! KRYSTAL ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!!” The president panickly said as he leaned forward to the TV hoping that he could get closer to his daughter. “I’m alright dad. just.. don’t say anything about the code. I’ll be fine.” she said while holding the stinging pain on her arm.

“okay. let’s continue this tomorrow.. I want to take some rest. tied that wound, I don't want her to die just yet.” Makarov instruct one of his man as he leave the room.

The next day, US Military Base.

Amber's POV

“so you guys already understand the plan?” Yuri asked as she described the whole strategy she made as our main strategist. “yes, understood. We need to move fast. Taeyeon, have you find yourself a right vehicle for us to get there?” I asked while looking at Taeyeon. “yes and I will provide bird’s eye and air support when we get there.” Taeyeon said while showing all the vehicles that we will use during the mission. “Alright, lead your own squad but the main command still on me.” I said briefly before straighten my back. “yes Sir!!” they said at the same time with a salute. “let’s move out!!” we all rushed outside to the hangar. A few jetplanes already standing by on idle. Taeyeon informed the pilots and also the military that has been standing by nearby Rusia that they'll be heading out now. A high pitched buzzing sounds from the jetplane echoing all over the hangar. We took different planes, Taeyeon hop into the biggest one as she will lead the way. The person on the hangar started to move his hands to give instructions on the way we'll use for take off. Krystal, please just be patient. I will save you, I am coming. We're approaching the Rusia's border as Taeyeon informed to lower their jetplane to get ready to park on the aircraft carrier that has been on standby floating on the sea.

“we’ll change into chopper, I will park this baby when we arrived at the aircraft carrier.” Taeyeon said through the intercom as she move her jetplane lower to prepare for landing. “Falcon Team do you copy?” said Taeyeon through the communication system "Yes Leader Taeyeon!!” all the pilots said in unison. She is surely amazing, she can fool anyone with that petite figure of hers. She is actually a badass when it comes to vehicles.

Author's POV

10 jets are on their way to the aircraft carrier near Russia's border. As soon as they’re arrived at the aircraft carrier, they changed into a military chopper that already fully installed with two machineguns and 4 missiles, also a radar.

“approximate time for arriving in 5 minutes.” said the leader of Falcon Team as she drive the chopper steadily. “prepare yourself soldier!! We’re heading directly towards the building.” said Amber while half yelling due to the loud noises the chopper made.

beep beep beep beep

“RPG!!” yelled the other member of falcon team.

wuzzz

Taeyeon perform a smooth maneuver against the missiles from the RPG “wow, that was close. okay guys! 30 seconds!” she yelled as she switched one of the button to open the back door so the soldiers can rappel down the chopper later on. “Yuri, what’s the prize status?” Amber asked while scanning through the buildings that can be seen below them. “they’re still at the same place. Mr President is on the 5th floor and Ms Krystal on the 8th floor." Yuri said while looking on her radar that has a blinking red dot on it. “okay. I’ll save his daughter first. you and your bravo team go straightly to Mr President. I will back you up as soon as I’m done. Taeyeon, keep an eye on us. I need a bird's eye.”

“got it!!!” Taeyeon said while smiling as she turn her head to see Amber that is currently get ready to rappel down " I’ll see you in 30 minutes.” she said while giving a wave to Amber. “okay.. GO GO GO!!!” Amber hurriedly rappel down the rope and landed safely on top of the building.The alpha team goes down first, they’ll be attacking from the rooftop. Meanwhile 3 minutes later the Bravo team already landed safely

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter