Episode 9

Untouchable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ji...What music you want ?" Jungkook asking her.

Jungkook,Jimin and Eunji are being drive home from hospital by Jungkook driver.

The chaos is taking care by Daniel with Kai on his side.

 

"I don't think I want to hear anything" Eunji still in bad mood.

"Come on Ji..It's gonna be ok.. Daniel is in charge. Trust him" Jungkook assures her.

"Yeah..No one can handle this better than him" Jimin chips in.

"But...I still pissed..I should allowed to kick that Bastard first! And Sehun need me!" Eunji still not satisfy.

"Ji..You know that guy is powerful..he is  Kai dad no.1 person with big power... He control news and information in this country.Your dad gonna be in trouble if they found out his daughter harrassing him!...Sehun is gonna be ok...Daniel and Kai are the most capable among us" Jungkook calmly trying to make a point.

"Whatever! Sehun dad still a Jerk! He made Sehun and his mum in pain. He deserves to get punishment. Pfft..A kick on his fat is nothing compares his cruel behaviour toward his own family!" Eunji face look angry but cute.

 

"Ji..Stop doing that face...I just want to kiss you...you look so Cuteeeee" Jimin can't help himself to pinch her chubby pinky cheeks...and start peppering it with his lips.

"YAh!! Stop  touching me!  dog! ahhhh...He.he....Stop it !!!..he.he.." Eunji gigling after Jimin and Jungkook conspiracy against her by tickle her.

 

She finally not so upset anymore. The two J always find ways to cheer her up.

That's why Daniel asked them to take her home after the big drama involving Sehun,his dad and Hayoung.

 

Flashback

Sehun is pissed seen Hayoung and he lashed out when his dad arrives and defends Hayoung .....Sehun just explode..... Eunji is backing Sehun 100%.

Which end up worst...if Daniel and the rest of gang not come the right time,it can be big disaster.

 

It still a mystery how the young kid name Kang Daniel can over power Oh Minsun. He truly scare when hearing Daniel angry voice.

Daniel rarely use that scary tone..only when he really pissed.

And nothing pissed him more if someone trying to hurt his girl.

 

 Daniel glares and whispers to Oh Minsun who quickly turn obedient and look scare.

 

Daniel asks Jungkook to take the two short temper members home.

He will deal with the problem better if the two short temper shorty aren't there.

 

Daniel decision is the most rational...but also has hidden agenda. 

He is quite jealous when he seen Sehun look at her and how he keep holding her hand...Sehun who hate skinship..seem very natural doing it.

But he keep it inside the unsettling emotion because he doesn't want to jeopardize the delicate situation..he need to understand Sehun condition..Sehun seem to need Eunji badly.

 

"Jungkook. Can you take both of them back home! Thanks" Daniel is in his leader mode.

"It's my pleasure " Jungkook is happy that Daniel trust him.

 

Eunji reluctantly being drag home  while Sehun eyes can't stop looking at her with unreadable meaning

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter