Episode 1

Untouchable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bucheon High School isn't ordinary school.

It's only accepted the best of the best.

Either you have special abilities or power from your wealth or family name,you have to be special person as their student.

80% Korean successful politicians,government ruler and influence busineman coming from this school.

 

It's a guarantee a bright future to be alumni from this school.

 

They have the best teachers, facilities and reputation to make you capable in navigate a successful future.

 

It's a privilege to study there.

 

Its a hard school to enter for civilian,who not have any family backing or connection,they have to posses a  very special talent for it.

 

In any school in the world, always have certain group that higher than other and topping the hierarchy chart.

And this school also has.

It call The Untouchable. This famous group members coming from third generation of five powerful Korean family clans.

The Kang,The Kim,The Oh,The Park and The Jeong.

 

The most powerful is the Kang, owner of biggest financial and banking service in Korea and Asia , the president of Bucheon council and current Major, Kang Haneul with his equal strong wife Sandara Park,from Park clan,the biggest transportation service and car manufacturer. 

The Kim is famous for their underworld activity that hidden behind the giant electronic and game cooperation and weapon manufacturers.

The Jeong controls the biggest food and drink manufacturing in Korea.

The Oh owns wide range of media and entertainment companies.

 

This five family are the ruler of Korea.

 

So it's natural if their children are the Untouchable.

No one mess with them.

 

The third generation of those families currently attending the same school and those five boys are best friends and bonding mainly because all of them love dancing.

Kang Daniel is the leader of them because two reasons..he is a Kang and he is the all round king of the school.

Genius, athletic, charismatic, charming, ydancer,perfectionist,strong, handsome and multi talents including killer defence and weapon skill.

He is worship by his fans like a King.

 

He has no weakness known to others....except to her.

 

His best friend since nappy time. Eunji...from Jung clan,a family that serve his family since forever,the first girl beside his mum who kiss him.

 

The only girl that really know him,the only person he can truly trust....his only weakness and source of joy. His no.1 source of laugh. Kang Daniel can't stop laughing of her silly act. She is funny without even trying.

The girl he been forever crush on but not allowed to be his.

Because he is engaged since a child with Kim Namjoo,Kim Kai sister from Kim family and also because Jung Eunji doesn't like perfect beautiful boy. She likes him better when he was fat and ugly. Puberty and sports made Kang Daniel turned as beautiful species.

 

She is strange girl.

Who born to love ugly stuff.

Its inside her unique DNA.

She prefer bulldog than poodle.

She chooses tire burn smell than flower smell.

She loves black than pink.

She enjoys blackbean noodle than pretty expensive French cuisine.

She wore old second hand clothes from charity opshop than pretty new dress from famous boutique.

She likes ugly boys than pretty boys.

 

The girl who born to serve Kang family but don't scare to break the rules and traditions.

The girl who is untouchable by the power or money. Loyalty and righteousness are more important than that.

She is a girl who is fearless and curious. A rebel with lack of patience and full of gut and cheerful personality with crazy unpredictable mood.

 

She is born without pain sensor.

It mean she can't feel pain if hurt.

So she always in hospital for her careless behaviour. One major cause of Daniel nighmare.

She is also forgetful, clumsy,messy and can't lie. Her honesty has bring her plenty of trouble,including her acting class. 

 

She has two left feet...can't dance for her life.

 

The only girl in this school who wore pants under her school skirt and the only girl who can kick bunch of guys without ever cry a drop of tears but always cries when watching melodrama.

This girl is not smart academically but rarely fail in all her academic test, thanks to Daniel and Jungkook. She is barely make it..her music,acting,boxing,archery, debate skill,swimming talent compensate it.

 

She never fangirling the five boys.

So naturally they feel most comfortable with her.

She treats them like real friend,as her equal.

She told them off if they made mistake and never ever flinch with their constant seduction or teasing.

She is usually teasing them back more savagely. She has future as lawyer or prosecutor because she is good in debate and love to defend the weak and fight for justice.

 

Their friendship is stronger because of her.

She makes them united.

She is their most trusted and dependable person.

As they are to her.

She is a loyal girl,she willing to sacrifice for her friends.

 

Her kryptonite is Daniel aegyo (cute pose..he used only for her).

Her entire body will be paralyzed with strange feeling of wanting to throw up of disgust, entering a twilight zone that weaken her defence as her heart mess up and automatically obey him so he stops doing it.

It's odd.

She doesn't know why only his cute pose made her like that. No one else.

So this is how Daniel convinced her to enrolled in this school.

The school that full of beautiful,pretty things.

Not her type of thing.

Lucky that the school sponsored her  because no way in hell,she will let her parents to pay for the crazy tuition fee.

She isn't aware that Daniel insisted to let her in by making a deal with the school and his mum.

 

 

School recess

As usual the canteen is silence when the Untouchable gang walking in.

The five boys are walking with their cool strut. Their special food is ready on their table just minutes ago.

Their moves feel like a slow motion movie scenes.

The way their face shining from the lighting that coming from sun shine of their transparent rooftop..it's dr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter