Episode 4

Untouchable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Sehun POV

Damn it..my mum cry again.

I don't know what should I do anymore.

My dad treats my mum like dirt but she never fight back. She just take it.

He does whatever he like to make her invisible,I wish I have the gut to punch the of him.

My mum was a simple innocent country girl that fallen in love with rich powerful man who only married her because she was pregnant by him.

I hates to be his son.

He isn't ashame to flaunt his lover in front of my mum.

He only look like a decent person in his public image,but it's known fact how immoral he is.

He has a daughter with his mistress and he puts her in our family register without my mum consent.

My mum has to pretend that bastard daughter is her.

I can't believe he is that cruel.

That spawn of evil name Oh Hayoung is living in my home as my sister since her mum went overseas. What a bloody joke!

She is also now study in my school.

Oh..I vows to make her life miserable.

What (F) ing to try act innocent when her (W)of a mum stomp away my mum dignity.

 

I can't do much at home but at school,I rules.

 

 

I'm lucky that my life not always dark.

My dance and my friends are my saviour. One of them is my secret crush. I never disclose who is truthfully the identity of that person. They only assumed it of certain person at the school. They all wrong about it.

Including the only girl that never dissapoint me but can't keep a secret ...my girl Eunji. She is so oblivious with her cheeky answer that I let her to believe it.

She looked cute when in that act. I love seen her cute happy face.

 

 

Last night was one of joyful moment  that I will remember when the darkness sweep my life again.

The excitement she radiated when her favourite group singing was something so precious.She was truly happy.

I love how her face so delightful to witness because it's full of interesting expressions.

She is the light that shining through the darkness.

Her unique laughter infected people around her.

She is a warm blanket in my cold heart.

 

I don't like being touch by others,I always feel weird and uncomfortable about it.

I put my cold persona to avoid the skinship as much as I can.

 It started after been

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter