Episode 2

Untouchable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Jimin POV

I'm in again.

I don't know why I can't stop myself doing this.

My dad will disown me if he knew.

My name is Park Jimin, the second son of Park Seojoon and late Park Boyoung.

My auntie is Sandara Park,Kang Daniel mum.

I am expecting to be the first in line of Park Cooperation, because my big brother Park Chanyeol decided to be an idol than the successor of Park CO. He is a famous rapper in The Weirdo group which consists of three other rappers Suga,Rapmon and JHope. He is the rebel in our family,he never give a hoot about my dad demand. 

So my dad put everything on me as his last hope.

I try be the best son for him....but I have a deep secret...which will bring shame to my conservative dad.

I like to dress up as girl and using fake ID to sneak out the club for dancing performance.

I loves girls.. mostly...I'm a player in my school..but I can't help to dress up as girl.

There is something nice wearing frilly dress, nice make up and beautiful shoes.

I feel pretty and happier.

But I am not weak. I can't stand anyone trying to bully me because of it.  I have the rage of a bull when I'm in my girly costume.

And that's why I am in trouble again.

I kicked the out of one trouble maker gang leader name V who trying to my bum. That guy has a thing for me.Crazy guy. 

I'm now being detained at the SJ club security office. I refuse to give my parent name.

This is need to handle privately..So.. naturally my special girl...the only girl that I trust with my life after my late mum...Jung Eunji...it's the first person I call.

 

End of POV

 

After a while

 

"YAh!! Chim! What the F(ook) Ur doing?" Eunji flicks his forehead after manage to negotiate with Kai to help let him release.

They are now walking to parking spot.

 

Kai knew this SJ club owner..it's his favourite uncle Kim Heechul,his mum Kim Soeun big brother. (Kai's dad is Kim Bum).

 

"Sorry..Ji. .That monster lips tried to mess with me.  I can't help....Thank you bestie! You are my angel! Muach!" Jimin usual cute and flirty self are back on.

 

Kai who walks behind them shaking his head and get a bit annoyed.

 

" Stop putting your messy lips  on me!! Argg... Anyway...You...should thanks Kai...His connection made it everything sort." Eunji just realised Kai is behind them.

She stop and wait for him.

 

"You help also...your words made them promise to cover the incident" 

Jimin still wrapping his hand on her waist.

He loves hugging her.

He just smiles of her usual scolding.

 

She is fine with the skinship... because they just friend..she doesn't get flutter or giddy.

Plus.. Daniel isn't here..the overzealous bestie of her.

 

"Whatever" She has soft spot of her cute looking cross dresser Jimin. 

 

Kai finally catch up

 

" Thank you Kai..You are life saver..he.he" 

Jimin put his short chubby thumb up to praise his help.

 

"Just control your emotion next time..You know..Your brother group will be performing later. You just lucky to miss them." Kai cold face is back on.

"Wait! The Weirdo?.. Oooooo It's my favourite group..My Idol. JHope Oppa is there... Come on..Let me stay to see them! Please... Please?" Eunji suddenly change to hyper fangirl mode. Her no.1 idol for recent years is JHope..the famous dancer/rapper/beatbox..with face resemble a horse ( Don't kill me Army😉).

Remember..Eunji has unique taste in anything.

 

"What happens?.." Sehun who can't wait at the car anymore,curious about it.

He stay in because his Dad Oh Minsuk was there. They s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter