first

My Territory

Carat is not just an ordinary pack; they are a force to reckon with.

 

Controlling one third of the districts in Seoul including Gangnam-Seocho, the pack had built a reputation for expanding their territory at such a fast rate and at a very young age.

 

Carat was feared by many, not because of their cruelty but primarily because they are angels and demons packed in one unit. And what was intriguing out of all the details about Carat is that the pack was co-lead by twin alphas, Jeonghan and Jisoo.

 

Jeonghan and Jisoo have the same omega father but had two separate alpha fathers. And this complicated mess extended to their younger brothers, Junhui and Wonwoo who were also twins but had different fathers; Jeonghan and Junhui are true brothers as well as Jisoo and Wonwoo. The family tree was messed up but that didn’t hinder the alphas and their authority to control a pack of their own, eventually expanding their reach more than what their parents had thought they’d be able to conquer in such a short time.

 

Jeonghan and Jisoo led the pack with Wonwoo as their strategist because the alpha doesn’t want to exert more effort than necessary, and Jnhui as their mom, because the only omega of the siblings will need to take care of his brothers if he doesn’t want them to die of diabetes or kidney failure due to too much sugar and salt.

 

Along the growth of Carat, they picked up strays and bullied kids; Jeonghan mostly pitying the boys so he took them in.

 

First to be inducted into the pack was a boy named Seokmin who turned out to be too soft to be an alpha and always too happy to be bullied. But he was bullied for his appearance, a thing that Seokmin learned to just forgo. The interesting thing about Seokmin though, was the nagging omega stuck next to him like a puppy to its master. Jeonghan later realized that Seokmin did not fight back because he did not want to endanger Seungkwan, too afraid to lose himself if he let his alpha loose. Jeonghan understood and when he took both in, it was a package deal and they were just counting the moments when both finally make it official.

 

Jisoo was next to take in a lost boy, a literal lost boy. Hansol was wandering the streets; the poor kid was separated from his pack because of an attack. He diverted the attackers away from his mom and sister but he ended up being lost as well. Jisoo took a good look at the kid and his eyes saw the innocence and courage the kid have. Eventually, Hansol became Jisoo’s protégé.

 

The last of the pack and their maknae is also known as Jeonghan’s precious baby. Chan is a son of one of their parents’ friends who entrusted their son to Carats to help the kid grow out of his shell and be capable on his own without the pressure of his family. Chan understood this as he looked at his younger brother who had the same fate as him, being sent to another pack for his development. Jeonghan took a liking to their maknae and was soon being protective of him to anyone most especially when the kid presented as an omega.

 

The pack was doing great and swell; they got recognition for taking out the weeds of the area and had promoted their newfound strategy to claiming peaceful neighbourhoods and rebuild their statuses as premier districts worthy of Carats status.

 

But really, the biggest pinch and foe of the twin alphas were their parents.

 

 

“I am most proud of you both, but would it be better if you’ve got mates?” Heechul, their omega father told them as he visited the house the pack lives at.

 

“Can we just skip that topic?” Jeonghan dared to reply which earned a warning glare from his alpha father.

 

“You are not getting any younger and your pack is gaining members and expanding your reach, you need someone to ground you.” Heechul explained.

 

“You both know your father is right on this one.” Siwon, Jisoo and Wonwoo’s father asked and the twin alphas nodded. “Wonwoo, you too.” Siwon looked at his younger son, an alpha who presented proudly a couple of years ago.

 

“I can’t mate till Junhui finds his.” Wonwoo replied.

 

“He’ll find his mate eventually.” Hangeng, Jeonghan and Junhui’s alpha father, finally spoke. “You don’t have to be Junhui’s protective brother all the time. He is an omega but he was trained like an alpha.” Hangeng reminded Wonwoo and the alpha sighed, to have 3 fathers breathing down their necks about mating.

 

“We will find our true mates; we just don’t want to settle with what is available.” Jisoo replied and that seemed to pacify their parent.

 

“Well, if that is the case, then I will set you up with a few of my friends, I am sure Jungsoo’s omega son would be fitting for at least one of you three alphas.” Heechul said as he left the room. “And my precious Junhui, of course I have an alpha in mind.” Heechul winked and Junhui could only nod at his father.

 

“It’s not like we need mates.” Jeonghan puffed his cheeks that made Jisoo laugh.

 

“You do.” Junhui corrected his brother. “Your ruts have been really intense lately and it is wearing you both out.” Junhui said and turned to his twin. “You too Wonwon.” Junhui pointed a finger at the brother who just glared at him.

 

“And what about you?” Jeoghan asked and Junhui shrugged his shoulders.

 

“Like alphas would want omegas that kicks , they always run away when I tell them I know wushu.” Junhui deadpanned.

 

“They don’t know what they’re missing.” Wonwoo scoffed making Junhui coo at his younger twin.

 

“Such a sweetheart.” Junhui cooed.

 

---

 

Seungcheol is an omega, but that did not stop him from being a leader of his own trifecta. As the youngest son of Jungsoo and Youngwoon, Seungcheol’s presentation did not bother the couple and had accepted him for whom he was and even trained him to head a pack of his own. Seungcheol bear that trust proudly despite that his pack just consists of a 2 of his best friends and a clumsy dongsaeng.

 

“You’ve been having a hard time lately.” Jihoon, Seungcheol’s best friend since they were in diapers, told him and Seungcheol could only nod. He was reaching 25 and he was still unmated causing his omega to fall into intensified heats.

 

“It’s tough but I can still manage, where’s Soonyoung?” Seungcheol asked and Jihoon pointed to the kitchen where 2 figures were seen doing some food preparation. “I’ve got a call from appa, he wants me to meet some alpha sons of his friend.” Seungcheol informed Jihoon who nodded.

 

‘Probably better for you, you have to find your mate soon Cheol.” Jihoon informed him making the older sigh. “It’s not that bad, you don’t have Soonyoung as your mate.” Jihoon announced.

 

‘Hey, I heard that!” Soonyoung shouted from the kitchen.

 

“Good, I wanted you to hear it anyway.” Jihoon shouted back.

 

“You two are the weirdest mates I’ve ever known.” Seungcheol told his friend who smiled wide.

 

“Hey, we’re not the romantic type but we take care of each other and love each other.” Jihoon said just as Soonyoung and Mingyu came to them with trays of food for sharing.

 

“The feeling of being complete is what that’s matter.” Soonyoung said, earning a kiss from Jihoon.

 

“Eww, gross.” Seungcheol mocked gagging making Mingyu erupt with laughter.

 

“when are you going to Seoul then?” Soonyoung asked and Seungcheol looked at his phone to check the SMS sent by his father.

 

“Next week.” Seungcheol announced and all three dongsaengs nodded.

 

“We’ll accompany you.” Jihoon said and Seungcheol had no choice but to agree; Jihoon maybe an omega and a little short for his age, but Jihoon surely knew how to draw out his guitar and chase alphas that dared cross him. Mingyu sadly was one of those alphas that received the treatment.

 

“Road trip!” Mingyu squealed.

 

 

--- 

 

The thing with travelling from Anyang to Gangnam is that they have to cross three territories with three different protocols and a lot of hungry alphas wanting to claim unmated omegas. Such was the case when they stumbled upon a mess at the border of Gyeonggi-do and North Seoul.

 

It was already dark by the time they reached the border and Mingyu being the overly enthusiastic puppy that he was, ventured into the sound he heard and was caught in a fist fight. He smelled the stench of alphas and a faint scent of an unmated omega that smelled utterly familiar. He saw the omega threw punches and at that he immediately knew that the omega needed help and he is an alpha, so it is morally right to help out right?

 

Wrong.

 

Because he forgot that he was clumsy as hell and could not punch an idiot even if his life depends on it. So he ended up tumbling down when an alpha punched him in the gut.

 

“What the actual ?” they heard a sharp curse and Mingyu knew that it was their hyungs so he pushed himself up and soon stared at the sight of his three hyungs fighting grown men along with the unmated omega.

 

When the chaos subsided and Mingyu had a good look at the omega, bloodied lip and bruised cheeks, realizations hit him. “Minghao?” Mingyu asked and the omega looked at the tall alpha with wide eyes before nodding “Xu Haohao!!!!” Mingyu ran like an overexcited puppy and wrapped the omega in a tight hug that made the omega wince in pain and his hyungs raise a brow in question. “You’re back!!!” Mingyu excitedly shouted.

 

“If you would be so kind to enlighten us?” Seungcheol spoke and Mingyu straightened to introduce his Chinese friend who he met when he was 5 but had to move back to China when they were 12. Just then Seungcheol’s phone rang.

 

“Yes?” The tone was serious and Seungcheol’s brows furrowed as his father spoke. He then turned to Mingyu and Minghao. “Excuse me but were your parents named Kyuhyun and Zhoumi?” Seungcheol asked and Minghao nodded. “Right, yes we found him. No worries. We’ll get there safely.” Seungcheol ended the call and turned to the new comer. “Apparently your convoy got attacked huh?” Seungcheol asked and Minghao sighed.

 

‘Yeah, thanks for helping. I am sure Mingyu wasn’t the biggest help but you three are awesome.” Minghao said and Mingyu was taken aback.

 

“You are awesome yourself, you pack a punch and an omega to boot, awesome man!?” Soonyoung quickly shook hands with him.

 

“You’re not disgusted?” Minghao asked curiously and Soonyoung shook his head.

 

“I’m mated to this guy over here.” Soonyoung pulled Jihoon to his side and grinned. “A feisty omega I tell you and he’s not afraid to use force if his status or his body is being reckoned with.” Jihoon extended a hand.

 

“Omegas can kick , I’m sure Mingyu knows it too well.” Jihoon eyed Mingyu who raised both hands in surrender.

 

“I like you; you are indeed a feisty one.” Minghao grinned at Jihoon and Soonyoung laughed loudly, taking the younger as his sort of adoptive son for the time being.

 

“Seungcheol, and my father informed me of your situation. We are heading over to the same place so you may need to stick with us.” Seungcheol extended a hand and Minghao shook it with vigor.

 

“Oh, you are an omega too! How cool!” Minghao remarked.

 

“He is a badass leader.” Mingyu remarked.

 

“And obviously you are the lame one.” Minghao retorted earning a loud laugh from Soonyoung.

 

‘Good one!” Soonyoung said through his laughing fit.

 

“Are you perhaps potential mates?” Seungcheol inquired.

 

“Hell no.” both replied in chorus.

 

“Not gonna happen, not in a million years I’ll be mated to this clumsy fluff ball.” Minghao exclaimed loud and proud.

 

“Like I would mate you! Who wants skin and bones?!” Mingyu replied and the three oldest were both confused and entertained at the development.

 

“We’re just really good friends, our parents go way back, and if we were mates our marks would have appeared back when we were young.” Minghao explained and it made sense, Mingyu’s skin was tanned but flawless.

 

“We better get going.” Seungcheol reminded them and they all filed into the vehicle and Soonyoung drove away.

 

---

The kids were excited, they will have visitors. Junhui was being the good mom of the bunch and had hauled his omega dongsaengs to prepare food for everyone much to the dismay of the alphas. Hansol, being the youngest alpha, was stuck being roped into the chaos of decorating the place and being the outlet of rants from Jeonghan.

 

Junhui was also looking out for his brothers and they are at a point in their lives where they need to have mates or their second gender would be torturing them from the inside out.

 

“Hyung!” Junhui turned to see the commotion and saw Chan gaping at Seungkwan’s wrist where a faint mark had appeared.  Junhui inspected the wrist and it looked like a silhouette of a running horse, his mate’s mark is from a horse spirit.

 

“Well Kwannie found his mate huh?” Jnhui asked and the younger blushed.

 

“Who is it hyung?” Chan asked and Seungkwan blushed further.

 

“It’s Seokmin hyung.” Seungkwan spoke softly and it made Junhui smile wide.


“I knew you would be mates. Are you planning to make it official?” Junhui asked.

 

“Not until you guys mated.” Seungkwan said with conviction and it made Junhui guilty, them four are restricting the mating of a perfect couple.

 

“You do know that we will allow you to mate, you don’t need to think about our statuses.” Junhui told Seungkwan who nodded.

 

“But we both came to an agreement to do it a bit later. Besides, he already imprinted on me as I am to him so nothing’s drastic is gonna happen. We don’t need to soul bond or anything.” Seungkwan said and Junhui nodded.

 

Imprinting is a mutual agreement between mates when they are not yet ready to formalize the bond while Soul bonding is the more drastic approach in mating when one, especially the omega, would be in dire need to mate.

 

Junhui sighed and pinched Seungkwan’s cheeks fondly. “You two would be a great couple.” Junhui said and Seungkwan smiled wide at his hyung.

 

‘Wow, what will my mate’s spirit animal be? I am so curious.” Chan was excited, and Junhui could only laugh at the youngest.

 

---

Soonyoung knew it was a little difficult to stay up that late so he made a detour to reach X-clan’s main den. Soonyoung knew one of the alpha’s in the pack and had called him on the way. Kihyun, the pack omega opened the door for them and immediately glomped on his self proclaimed brother whom he shared a birthday with.

 

“Sorry to disturb hyung.” Soonyoung said but Kihyun dismissed the younger alpha and led them to spare rooms.

 

“Hey bro!” Jooheon was cheery when he greeted the group and Soonyoung returned the smile. “Rest up, we can chat tomorrow.” Jooheon added and Soonyoung nodded and joined Jihoon on the bed.

 

Soonyoung explained their situation and Hyunwoo was not okay with it. He turned to Hoseok who was fuming and Jooheon was mad. Every alpha in their pack is mated, except the youngest Changkyun but they already made an arrangement with Ahgase pack to mate with their omega Youngjae.

 

“They weren’t sparing anyone huh?” Hyunwoo asked and Hoseok was livid, he was an alpha known for being sensitive to omega attacks.

 

“Be on guard, I think we don’t need to delay the mating.” Kihyun informed his mate who nodded.

 

The talk was interrupted when Mihyuk led another pack into the room and Changkyun immediately wrapped an arm around Youngjae who sobbed loudly.

 

 

“What happened?” Hyunwoo asked Jaebum who gritted his teeth in anger.

 

“Youngjae hyung got almost ” Yugyeom spoke making the boy in question sob louder

 

“Was, but luckily we got there in time.” Jackson supplied, nudging his mate to have a seat and everyone can see the bruises on the three alphas of the pack.

 

Kihyun immediately led Jinyoung and Bambam to get the first aid just as Mingyu led Minghao towards the kitchen to prepare something.

 

“You better take care, 2 unmated omegas are bait enough as it is.” Jaebum said eyeing Seungcheol.

 

“We can take care of ourselves but thank you for the warning.” Seungcheol replied and Jaebum nodded.

 

“Where are you heading then?” Jooheon asked.

 

“Minghao and I are both going to meet with alphas of Carat.” Seungcheol answered.

 

“Oh, I better give heads up to Jeonghan.” Minhyuk went out of the room to call his friend.

 

“We can never be too sure; the rogues are definitely causing harm over our territories.” Jaebum announced and Hyunwoo nodded.

 

“We can’t delay Changkyun and Youngjae’s mating then?” Hyunwoo asked and Jaebum nodded.

 

“There’s no other way.” Jaebum replied and everyone understood the weight of those words.

 

 

Seungcheol thanked their host before they left and Kihyun never forgot to some food container into Mingyu’s hands while Hyunwoo, Hoseok and Jooheon gave them some weapons for protection, they are not taking this situation lightly.

 

“I know that it is a long shot but if one of you happens to mate with the alpha, kindly tell them that we are hoping to have alliance over these rogues.” Hyunwoo said to Seungcheol who nodded and assured them that they’ll do their best to help out with the problem at hand.

 

They continued their journey to Gangnam-Seocho, Mingyu drove this time as Jihoon was feeling a bit uncomfortable and was seeking his alpha; he must be nearing his heat and that meant they needed to get to Carat turf as soon as possible. Mingyu drove fast but carefully, not really wanting run ins with authorities that can impend their journey. Minghao accompanied him at front, reminiscing their days and catching up with what happened when they got separated. Minghao had learned Wushu, his fathers insisted that he did regardless of his second gender because they believed that it’ll benefit him; they were not wrong.

 

“Do you think you’ll find your mate then?” Mingyu asked and Minghao shrugged.

 

“Not sure, don’t really care though.” Minghao’s reply bothered Mingyu.

 

“We don’t really have a choice but hope things will get better right?” Mingyu asked back and Minghao smiled.

 

“You’re still Mr. Positive, I’m glad you did not change.” Minghao replied with a wide smile.

 

“And you are Mr. I’m too cool for you, glad you didn’t change.” Mingyu replied with a grin.

 

“Are you looking for your mate Mingyu?” Minghao then asked and Mingyu shrugged his shoulders. “You should, we are of age and the longer we don’t find our mates, the harder it is for us to endure our heats and ruts.” Minghao said and Mingyu sighed.

 

“I know.  I know.” Mingyu replied nonchalantly.

 

 

----

 

“Minhyuk hyung called.” Jeonghan informed his twin.

 

“How are they?” Jisoo inquired.

 

“Not good apparently. Youngjae was attacked by rogues and got almost . He warned us to be on guard.” Jeonghan answered his twin. “And that our potential mate is on our way, they might have a run in so we better be prepared and dispatch patrols on all our territories.” Jeonghan finished and Jisoo sighed.

 

“Rogues are headaches. Where is Junhui?” Jisoo asked and Wonwoo motioned to the kitchen were the omega was preparing a feast. “We need him.” Jisoo said and Wonwoo got the message clearly.

 

Junhui was the only omega among the bunch but he was actually the skilled one in the art of fighting. Jisoo and Jeonghan can pack a punch or too, Wonwoo can knock out stronger alphas, but Junhui, he can face an army all by himself.

 

Junhui almost never gotten himself involve in security cases because his brothers can handle everything, but in the rare times that he gets roped in, he knew he needed to perform his best.

 

“It’s that bad?” Junhui asked and Wonwoo nodded.

 

‘Sorry, you have to be involved in this.” Wonwoo apologized to his twin who just shook his head.

 

“You all try to protect me, it’s time I do something for you.” Junhui said with a smile and left to get his coat.

 

“Stay safe Junnie.” Wonwoo called out and Junhui winked at his brother.

 

Junhui rode his motorcycle to reach his destination and hoped that he’s not too late.

 

---

 

They were being followed and Mingyu was not good at these situations.

 

“” He cursed as he took a left and nearly missed the turn. Minghao had his eyes closed as he held on to the seatbelt while Soonyoung enveloped Jihoon into his embrace, bracing themselves for a possible crash.

 

It did happen a few minutes later when Mingyu lost control of the wheel and they ended up hitting a light post. Good thing seatbelts and airbags exist so they were able to survive the crash. Mingyu immediately took to Minghao and looked at Seungcheol who nodded. They took off in a direction just as Seungcheol allowed Soonyoung and Jihoon to run at a different direction. Seungcheol took a deep breath and took off at another, they must split up to manage this ordeal, and he just hoped that Minhyuk’s earlier call would alert the Carat’s leader to assist them.

 

Seungcheol’s scent was strong, it was getting stronger as more powerful heats hit him, he knew this fact but he can’t allow Sooyoung to leave Jihoon when the younger omega was nearing his own heat. He ran towards an alley but it was a dead end, and when he turned around, he saw five rogues after him. They looked drugged alphas and betas and Seungcheol had to hold his breath so as not to inhale the stench of the filthy rogues in front of him. He braced himself from the attack and soon, he was fighting five drugged men.

 

Junhui was a few minutes too late as he saw the car that bore the plate number Minhyuk had sent them but he was relieved when there was no trace of blood or dead bodies inside it. He frantically searched the place for which direction he should choose when the sudden scream pierced the silent night. Junhui grabbed his phone to call his brother and his GPS for them to find him; this is an emergency and Carat will not allow such violence happen in their territory.

 

Junhui was always silent like a cat when he approaches so when a man fell in front of Seungcheol, everyone was shocked. “You are messing with the wrong pack mister.” Junhui called out and landed a kick on another man’s guts.

 

“An omega?” Seungcheol asked and Junhui nodded.

 

“I would really like to formally introduce myself but we have big fish to fry.” Junhui said and then turned to land another punch on a charging man.

 

Seungcheol knew that they were in danger and when he saw three more alphas came, each holding a knife, his blood ran cold.

 

“Watch out!” Seungcheol called out and pushed Junhui out of the way, making the knife land on his side.

 

Junhui’s eyes saw red and he dashed towards the attacker, launching himself to grip the neck with his thighs, locking them and twisting them until they heard a snap.

 

“No ing way.” It was an unfamiliar voice to Seungcheol but it seemed like his omega savior knew them.

 

“You dared causing trouble in our territory?” An alpha shouted followed by a sound of fist hitting flesh and a groan.

 

“Jeonghan hyung.” Junhui called out and Seungcheol lifted his head in time to see one of the men pulling a dagger and dashing towards his saviour.

 

Without thinking, Seungcheol  ran to block the attack and ended up in the arms of the alpha named Jeonghan, groaning in pain. Jeonghan looked at the man in his arms and immediately felt the pull. He closed his eyes momentarily and when he opened them, his eyes were red and his focus was on the man with the knife. Jeonghan placed the omega down on the ground then charged at the attacker, kicking the weapon out of the mans hand and beating the poor guy up until he passed out.

 

It was all static and Jeonghan could not see any anything but the man on the cold pavement bleeding out.

 

 

‘Oh my goodness Seungcheol!” It was another alpha and Jeonghan turned to a shorter male who looked back at him and stood protectively before the fallen omega. “Don’t come closer.” Soonyoung gritted his teeth and growled low, his mate growling next to him.

 

Jeonghan smirked and took a brave step, making the other alpha hiss, but it did not deter him.

 

“Oh my god, Seungcheol hyung is unconscious.” Mingyu shouted and lifted the omega in his arms.

 

“Jeonghan hyung, you brought Wonwoo?” Junhui asked, gripping his brother and turning him away.

 

Jeonghan looked dazed but he nodded and led the way to the car where Wonwoo was beating the last of the rogue that attacked him.

 

“Wonwoo.” Junhui called out and the younger twin nodded and started the engine.

 

 

The car can hold most of them but it will be a tight squeeze so Junhui offered one to join him on his bike. Minghao looked at the death trap and shook his head, his fathers would kill him. Mingyu sighed and volunteered himself, pushing Minghao into the back seat, seeing that Soonyoung and Jihoon was growling at jeonghan.

 

“here, for safety.” Junhui handed Mingyu a helmet which the alpha took and wore.

 

Junhui boarded his bike and motioned for Mingyu to hop on and with a little hesitation, Mingyu wrapped his arm around Junhui’s waist as the bike sped out of the place.

 

Wonwoo knew that it was an emergency but he did not want to be in trouble so he kept to his speed limit, glancing at his passengers from his rear view mirror. He noted that the two were mated already, seeing the tattoos peaking from their skin, he was curious on what would their marks be but that was for another time. He then glanced at the other omega and he noted the soft eyes beneath the frown on the omega, he must be really stressed of the situation. Then he turned to Jeonghan who suddenly gripped his chest and threw his head back before growling in pain. . Wonwoo stepped on the gas and zoomed past the traffic light as he his hazard light.

 

 

 

 -----

 

Jisoo had that bad feeling as he panted on his desk, Seokmin and Seungkwan rushing to his side to check on their pack leader.  Seokmin pulled the alpha to his feet and helped him to his room, he needed rest and they can’t afford to loose him.

 

“Emergency, ready the medical wing.” Junhui came busting in with an unknown alpha and Jisoo raised a brow at his brother. “We have an omega down.” Junhui said and Jisoo gripped at the wall and motioned for Seokmin to proceed with Junhui to the medical wing.

 

“Is it bad?” Seokmin asked and Junhui nodded. “And he is?” Seokmin gestured to the tall alpha following them.

 

“Oh, I never got your name.” Junhui turned to the alpha who smiled like an adorable stuufed puppy on display, his canines showing and it made Seokmin on edge.

 

“Sorry, it’s Mingyu.” Mingyu offered a hand which Seokmin took, assessing the alpha who just smiled. “I really have no bad intentions; I just want my hyung to be safe.” Mingyu confessed and Seokmin nodded.

 

 

“Well you could help prepare the room.” Seokmin led Mingu inside one room in the medical wing and his eyes were wide at the high class facility. “Perks of the pack.” Seokmin said nonchalantly and Mingyu nodded.

 

---

 

“I’m sorry!” Mingyu shouted as he cleaned Seungkwan’s clothes with some towels as the tall alpha tripped on air while carrying betadine solution. Seungkwan was fuming while Junhui just laughed at the antiseptic soaked younger omega.

 

“I guess you should just sit and try not to cause any trouble.” Seokmin said, leading Seungkwan out of the room to change into something clean.

 

“I’m sorry; I am clumsy like most of the time.” Mingyu apologized and Junhui beamed him a smile.

 

 “It’s Okay.” Junhui replied and helped cleaned the floor.

 

The door opened with a loud bang as Wonwoo carried an unconscious Jeonghan while Soonyoung carried an unconscious Seungcheol. Wonwoo instructed to treat the hurt omega, seeing that he needed medical attention more than Jeonghan. Seokmin nodded and both him and Seungkwan attended to the wound and stitched up the omega and connected him with an IV drop.

 

Seokmin then checked Jeonghan and was baffled because he was not injured or anything off except that he was just unconscious. Seungkwan gasped next to him when he saw a feather appeared on the alpha’s right wrist, encircling the wrist in flaming red and orange.

 

“He’s soul bonding.” Seungkwan murmured which prompted Seokmin to check the  wrist of the omega, and his eyes went wide as he gasped, the tail of a leopard wrapped around Seungcheol’s left wrist.

 

“We need Jisoo hyung here now.” Seokmin called out and Seungkwan quickly paged Jisoo who came running to the room.

 

Seokmin led Jisoo towards Jeonghan and the older alpha felt his heart being constricted. He looked at the omega on the other bed and fell to his knees as he felt the sharp pain pierce through his body. He screamed loudly, prompting Wonwoo and Junhui to enter only to find Jisoo fainting.

 

“What happened?!” Wonwoo asked and Seokmin took the alpha’s left wrist to show the blooming red and orange feather making the younger twins gasp.

 

“Soul bonding.” Junhui said and that prompted Wonwoo to grab their older brother while Seungkwan and Seokmin arranged for another bed to place the alpha.

 

The four looked on the three bodies lying lifeless on the beds, the omega at the center with two alphas on either side. It was not uncommon for an omega to have two mates but for an omega to soul bond with two mates, now that is a bit unheard of.

 

“We need to call our parents.” Wonwoo said, as the highest ranking alpha, he was currently in command.

 

They left the room to explain the situation and Jihoon immediately called Jungsoo’s number to inform him of the situation while Wonwoo called his parents to do the same.

 

“It’s been a long night, would you want to eat something?” Junhui asked and with the mention of food, both Soonyoung and Minghao’s stomachs rambled making Junhui laugh. “I’ll prepare the food, Seungkwan, please lead them to the dining hall.” Junhui said and Seungkwan nodded.

 

“Can I help you?” Mingyu asked Junhui and the omega eyed the alpha. “I know I am clumsy  but I really am good with cooking.” Mingyu said timidly and Soonyoung gave him an extra push.

 

“He makes really good food. You are tired as well so better accept help.” Sonyoung argued and Junhui sighed before nodding and walking towards the kitchen with Mingyu trailing behind him like a puppy.

 

 

a/n:

 

spirit animals:

Seungcheol: Pheonix

Jeonghan: Leopard

Jisoo: Lion

Junhui: Jaguar

Soonyoung: Tiger

Wonwoo: Fox

Jihoon: Eagle

Seokmin: horse

Mingyu: Wolf

Minghao: Dragon

Seungkwan:  parrot

Vernon: Bear

Chan: Hawk