Tenth

My Territory

a/n: We are getting down and dirty and this will have some spotlight on the Chinese members! Yes because let’s all admit to ourselves that China-line doesn’t get too much face time compared to Korean members (let’s not argue okay).

 

---

 

What was the word to describe the emotion everyone was feeling right now? Anxiety? Fear? Nervousness?

 

Whatever that word is, everyone was strung up tightly as they watched the reinforcement pass the boarding gates and into the unknown territory.

 

Junhui and Wonwoo were both nervous though they were not showing it while Minghao and Mingyu seemed to be pretty excited about it. Mark and Jackson were a few seats away from them and had been in their own world to be bothered. Wonwoo sighed and closed his eyes, his twin brother immediately sensing his distress.

 

“It’ll be okay.” Junhui assured the younger who nodded and smiled at him.

 

“Do you think Minghao’s tribe wil like me?” WOnwoo mused making Junhui laugh.

 

“Of course they’ll do.” Junhui assured him.

 

The plane landed at Shanghai, the city bustling with excitement yet they were not able to enjoy the sights and sounds the diverse city could offer as Minghao led them to their hotel.

 

Master Chenle has been waiting for your arrival.” The manager greeted them with a bow and they all returned the greetings before they were led to a private elevator, their suitcases stowed in a guarded cart and were to be brought a minute later. The manager led them to the penthouse where guards lined the expanse of the hall, each door has at least two to ensure the safety of the occupants.

 

“Welcome to Shanghai.” A smiling butler greeted them in English before leading them to a vast common room where loud voices were heard. “Master Chenle, our guests have arrived.” The butler informed them and Chenle stood and greeted them while the rest of Limitless pack followed them.

 

“We can use Korean, we all know it by heart.” Chenle assured them and both Wonwoo and Mingyu sighed in relief, making the Chinese members laugh at them.

 

“It’s been awhile Jackson ge!” Renjun remarked and the older omega embraced the younger.

 

“Cousins.” Mark explained seeing their confused faces.

 

“Right, so do you want to discuss the plan or …?” Wonwoo trailed and chenle smiled at him.

 

“You just got here, you need to relax a little. We’ll discuss the plans after lunch.” Chenle said before turning to his butler to lead them to their rooms. “We arranged three rooms, seeing that you are mated.” Chenle added.

 

“That’s thoughtful.” Minghao smiled back at the younger.

 

-

 

 Junhui was unpacking his and Mingyu’s clothes when Jackson knocked and entered the room. He smiled at the two and then sat on one of the chairs before talking to them.

 

“Hey, you both know this will be a bit tricky so I hope you are prepared for any surprises.” Jackson said and both nodded. “I’m not really good with serious talks but I am one of the guardians along with Mark hyung so I have to do my job and assure you that we will do our best to protect you.” Jackson added.

 

“This feels awkward, I remember you goofing around with Jooheon hyung a while back.” Mingyu remarked and Jackson laughed at him.

 

“This doesn’t really suit me right?” Jackson laughed and the two younger joined him. “But I do take my role seriously. I am here to protect you.” Jackson said and Junhui nodded.

 

“From what clan are you then?” Junhui inquired.

 

“Wang, the princes of China.” Jackson said proudly. “our clans are allies.” Jackson pointed to Junhui.

 

“small world.” Junhui remarked.

 

“Yeah it sure is.” Jackson then looked at Mingyu. “Make him cry and you’re dead!” Jackson pointed at Mingyu who gulped loudly.

 

“He’ll probably die in my brother’s hands first.” Junhui shrugged his shoulders.

 

“Yeah, I’d probably die whoever get to me first. Even Minghao would have my head, Soonyoung hyung was sure I have a death sentence.” Mingyu sighed. “Anyway, where’s Mark hyung?” Mingyu inquired.

 

“He came to talk to Wonwoo and Minghao.” Jackson informed them.

 

“I hope they are all okay, Wonwoo sees every alpha as a threat.” Junhui pouted.

 

“Let’s check on them then.” Jackson said and the three of them went to Wonwoo and Minghao’s room.

 

They entered after three knocks and what they witnessed made them laugh their asses off. Wonwoo was begging for forgiveness from Minghao while Mark stood confused and watching them.

 

‘hey, what happened?” Jackson asked Mark who shook his head.

 

“Care to explain?” Junhui asked.

 

“He just attacked Mark ge!” Minghao pouted.

 

“I’m okay, I dodged it.” Mark defended himself.

 

“Still! How could he be so stupid?” Wonwoo finched at the words making Junhui laugh.

 

“I’m trying okay, I just, have you looked at how handsome Mark hyung is?” Wonwoo asked and Minghao sighed.

 

“yeah, and he’s mated! Look at how equally handsome Jackson ge is!” Minghao shouted back.

 

“Okay, okay, we are both good looking!” Jackson saId trying to break the tension but earned him a punch from Mark.

 

“I understand that you may feel jealous over alphas, it’s normal but please rest assured that I have no intention to steal anyone from their mates when I am happily mated with Jackson.” Mark announced. “We are both here to protect you in whatever harm comes your way, we are both guardians destined to protect the dragon.” Mark explained and Wonwoo sighed and apologized to Mark.

 

“I really am sorry.” Wonwoo uttered and Mark patted his shoulder.

 

“Get it together, your number one priority is your mate’s safety but let him breathe okay?” Mark said then smiled making Jackson squeal at his handsome mate.

 

“Oh shut up!” Jackson rolled his eyes as Mark winked at him.

 

“Are you guys okay in there?” Sicheng asked as he peaked inside the room.

 

“Yeah, sorry if we were a bother.” Mingyu replied for them.

 

‘Nah, Chenle is louder I tell you.” Sicheng snorted earning a loud I am not loud and Yes you are from the hall. “Ready for lunch?” Sicheng asked and all of them nodded.

 

 

It amazed the new comers at how lavish everything was. Sure, they were used to luxury, but this is beyond what they call normal luxury. “We don’t really show off but today is a rare occasion; we are doing this for our dragon.” Chenle explained. “My grandfather would kill me if I don’t treat you right Minghao ge.” Chenle added and Minghao smiled at the younger and ruffled his hair.

 

‘You already presented?” Minghao asked.

 

“Yeah, omega dolphin.” Chenle explained then laughed.

 

“How precious.” Minghao laughed with him. “Here’s my mate, Wonwoo a rare nine-tailed artic fox.” Minghao introduced Wonwoo who smiled a bit facing Chenle.

 

“Oh, a rare one too? Cool.” Chenle’s eyes brightened. “Are you planning on introducing him to the elders?” Chenle inquired.

 

‘yeah, mandatory.” Minghao replied and Chenle chuckled.

 

“Don’t worry about it, they are nice people.” Chenle reassured Wonwoo as the sat around the table to eat.

 

“Basically, Renjun is part of the Wang clan huh?” junhui inquired and Renjun nodded.

 

“His family just resides further north, ours settled in Hongkong” Jackson explained.

 

“We’re from the Tuans, Taiwan based.” Mark added.

 

“Ah, We’re from the Han Clan.” Junhui said and Mingyu was confused next to his mate.

 

‘What’s with you and your race?” Mingyu blurted out and it was Wonwoo who gave him a smack on the head.

 

‘You’re being racist, respect their culture.” Wonwoo hissed and Mingyu apologized.

 

“Clans and Packs aren’t that much different.” Qian Kun said.

 

“We just have pride in our roots and ancestors and way or another, it traced down to a lot of history and lives lost.” Sicheng shrugged.

 

 

They ate with light chatters, mostly the Chinese members, until the desserts were served along with blue prints and heaps of paperwork.

 

Renjun explained the situation, a born strategist that Wonwoo appreciated because he has someone to actually talk to and not be forced to explain concepts that might be a little askew because of language barriers; he could rely on Mark though, the strategist and a fist fighter himself.

 

“You meant to say, they are currently hiding in Beijing?” Wonwoo asked and Renjun nodded.

 

“We will be going there in a few days but we need to visit my grandfather.” Chenle answered for Renjun.

 

“Why?” Mingyu asked.

 

“Wonwoo needs to meet Minghao’s tribe.” Mark shrugged and Mingyu nodded.

 

“Oh, we’re going to meet your tribe Hao?” Mingyu asked and Minghao nodded.

 

‘Yeah, we’ll also get enough weapons for this mission from them.” Minghao grinned and Junhui laughed watching the color drain from Mingyu’s face.

 

“It’ll be fine.” Junhui assured his mate who was still in shock.

 

“but if we need weapons then isn’t this a bit of a red alert?” Mingyu was confused.

 

“He’s really not alpha material huh?” Jackson pipped and Junhui glared at him.

 

“Not all fit into the mould.” Qiankun spoke, handing Mingyu a glass of water. “It’s just a contingency plan, we will not use violence that much.” Qiankun explained and Mingyu nodded after drinking the water.

 

“if anyone’s going to be nervous, it should be me, not you.’ Wonwoo said and Mingyu sighed.

 

“yeah, You’re the one who’s gonna be roasted in a spit of fire while the elders throw questions at you.” Chenle said making everyone stare at him. “What?! They did that to Zhouqie jie’s mate.” Chenle defended himself.

 

“Thank you for the assurance.” Wonwoo grunted making everyone laugh at him.

 

“Relax, your other father is part of the Han Clan, a revered ally.” Minghao assured Wonwoo. “Besides, Junhui ge could just charm them if all else fails.” Minghao shrugged.

 

“That’s reassuring” Wonwoo remarked making everyone laugh.

 

They had a few round of games because Chenle and Renjun are still kids and Wonwoo is a resident gamer to pass that up. Junhui was chatting with the rest of the Chinese members and that left Mingyu and Minghao to talk.

 

“You okay?” Mingyu asked and Minghao sighed.

 

“When I presented as the dragon I never thought of responsibility this big.” Minghao confessed.

 

“When I presented I was actually surprised to be an alpha; there must be some mistake.” Mingyu replied and Minghao laughed.

 

“Yeah, you klutz.” Minghao punched him lightly.

 

“You think the elders will accept Wonwoo?” Mingyu asked and Minghao sighed.

 

“I hope they do, papa did entrust me to him.” Minghao replied and Mingyu nodded.

 

“That is true.” Mingyu said.

 

“Hey, want some dumplings?” Junhui asked and the two sprung up to join the older.

 

 

-----

 

There was a skip on Chenle’s step as he walked towards the large gates but for Wonwoo, it was a little overwhelming. Mingyu noticed the older alpha’s face and patted his shoulder.

 

“You’ll do well.” Mingyu assured him and Wonwoo sighed but was gratified and comforted.

 

“Thanks.” Wonwoo thanked him and the two exchanged smiles.

 

“They’re getting along.” Minghao nudged Junhui who smiled.

 

“Good.” Junhui chuckled.

 

The view just past the heavy wooden gates were mesmerizing, it was like they stepped back in time as the intricate structures were well preserved through time. Their mouths were gaping except for Chenle and Minghao who was used to the sights and sounds of their tribe.

 

“Welcome, I hope your journey was fine.” An elder man greeted them and Chenle immediately ran to hug his grandfather. “Ah, my dolphin.” The man laughed and Chenle introduced the rest of the people with him. “Our revered dragon.” Grandfather Zhong bowed and Minghao did the same.

 

“It’s nice to finally see you again.” Minghao said.

 

“Let’s get you inside.” Grandfather Zhong said and they all went inside to be pampered.

 

Mingyu and Wonwoo were amazed as they were lead to a dining room and served tea as plates upon plates of food were served to them. Junhui watched his brother and his mate in amazement as their eyes were wide and happy seeing such treatment.

 

“You must be so special Hao.” Mingyu remarked.

 

“Ofcourse I am special.” Minghao snorted.

 

They ate with much vigor and before they knew it they were being fed desserts. They were then led to rooms to change into some traditional robe which totally looked regal on them, Minghao gave them the thumbs up.

 

Minghao and Wonwoo were then led to a room while Mingyu and Junhui were allowed to wander around with the others, Chenle had excitedly led Renjun to his mother’s house while Mark, Jackson, Sicheng and Qiankun were excorted by some alphas to discuss their needed items.

 

Mingyu and Junhui decided to go to the kitchens as they were enthralled with the food and wanted to learn from the chefs. They were welcomed by beautifule people who were kind enough to lead them to their head chef, a beta female who was known as the commander.

 

“How can we be of service to you?” The commander asked.

 

“Your kitchen had served as good food, we really wanted to learn and have our pack experience it.” Junhui spoke.

 

“Ah, from which clan are you from my child?” The commander asked.

 

“I am Junhui and one of my fathers is from the Han Clan but now we’re in Carat Pack, My brother is Minghao’s mate.” Junhui proudly beamed.

 

“Have you treated our dragon well?” The commander asked and both Junhui and Mingyu nodded. “Who might you be my child?” The commander turned to Mingyu.

 

“He’s Mingyu, Minghao’s childhood friend and my mate.” Junhui introduced him.

 

“Very well, let’s prepare dinner, shall we?” The commander smiled and then led the two towards the prep room to be suited up with aprons.

 

Wonwoo was of course nervous like hell and he is sweating already. Minghao told him that they will do a customary bow to the elder before they are allowed to sit but rest asured that they will have chairs. Wonwoo took a deep breath and as Minghao greeted them, he made eye contact with Grandfather Zhong who smiled reassuringly at him.

 

“Minghao, it’s been a while, how have you been?” Elder Lau asked and Minghao smiled at him.

 

“I have been well.” Minghao’s answer was short.

 

“Zhoumi informed us of your mating and how your family had settled.” Elder Lau added.

 

“Yes, Wonwoo is my mate, he’s as rare as me.” Minghao introduced.

 

“What is your Animal spirit y child?” Grandfather Zhong asked and Minghao translated for him.

 

“It’s a nine-tailed artic fox.” Wonwoo answered and once that was translated, the elders had gasped and nodded.

 

“He is as rare as you my child.” Grandfather Zhong remarked.

 

“You have a hard journey ahead Minghao, in any way we could assist you we will.” Another elder, a female alpha Song, said and Minghao nodded. “Is your mate capable?” She asked further and Minghao nodded.

 

“He may not be the best in fist fight but he is a decent fighter.” Minghao said and this time Elder Ming stood and addressed them.

 

“An alpha deserving of our dragon, we must see if you can live up to that.” He said and then went outside.

 

“What just happened?” Wonwoo asked.

 

“You need to beat Elder Ming.” Minghao said and Wonwoo visibly paled.

 

“What?” Wonwoo asked.

 

“Go on, full force, no holding back. If he knew you were playing this they might break us up.” Minghao explained.

 

“We are mated, they can’t just remove that bond.” Wonwoo was livid.

 

“Good, now fight for that bond.” Minghao stood and Wonwoo followed him.

 

 

----

 

 

“Junhui!” It was Jackson who called and the fellow omega answered. “Let’s go, Wonwoo is going to be tested.” Jackson said and Junhui let go of the knife he was holding and bowed to the commander.

 

“Go on my child.” The commander said and Junhui quickly instructed Mingyu to follow him.

 

“Sorry we had to cut it short.” Junhui apologized before they were all running towards the training ground.

 

“What happened?” Junhui asked and Jackson quickly informed him off the situation and Junhui was reserved for Wonwoo because he knew that Wonwoo wasn’t as skilled as him.

 

Wonwoo was nercvous but then Minghao kissed him on the lips and assured him that if he was hurt, he’ll step in to help, no questions asked.

 

Elder Ming stood in the middle, dressed for the sparring while Wonwoo changed into one as well and quite unsure. They were to fight fist on fist and Wonwoo took a deep breath as he anticipated the attack. The whole tribe probably were watching and it fueled Wonwoo’s determination to prove his worth.

 

“We’ll be stepping in as well if needed.” Mark reassured Junhui and the omega nodded as he watched Wonwoo get into position

 

There was a battle cry and soon it was a full-on battle of fist and kicks. Wonwoo expertly dodged some of them and then when the opportunity came he went into offence. The attacks went back and forth and soon the two were getting exhausted. A surprise attack from Elder Ming made Wonwoo fall down and the elder launched an attack. Wonwoo tried to defend himself but it was futile so with a sudden decision, Minghao took action and he stepped up to attack the elder. Wonwoo grabbed Minghao’s hand and then their eyes locked, glowing in silver and gold. Everyone was surprised and gasped as they witnessed the connection, a true mate of two rare animal spirits and they all knelt down to honor the two.

 

“The dragon has found his mate, we are blessed and honored to be graced by your presence.” The head priest announced and they all applauded.

 

“I know you’ll do well.” Minghao remarked and pulled Wonwoo into a kiss.

 

“You’re amazing.” Wonwoo kissed back and laughed.

 

---

 

Jisoo smiled as he read the email, Wonwoo was accepted and they were all ready to put the plans into action. He had informed his pack and Seungcheol sighed in relief, happy that Minghao is doing well.

 

“It’ll be a matter of time, let’s get this plan into action.” He told Soonyoung and Jihoon who both nodded and informed the others of their plans.

 

 

---

 

Wonwoo checked their gears one last time before he gave the go signal, all of them now loaded and in position. Mingyu and Junhui were a tag team and Wonwoo would not have it any other way, he would not have Mingyu trip on a live wire if he could prevent it. Renjun and Chenle were staying with Wonwoo, the younger omegas were too young for this and they needed both strategist and medic for this plan to succeed.

 

Sicheng and Qiankun took the east wing while Mark and Jackson took the west with Junhui and Mingyu moving in to be the decoys; Minghao on the other hand was working on the south corridor. They moved towards their targets and soon, Junhui and Mingyu’s charms were distracting majority of the people.

 

It was a party for the rich and famous but they new it wasn’t the case. Junhui had gotten whiff of the party and Wonwoo made sure they’ll get in. Junhui and Mingyu weren’t party goers though, Junhui had used his piano skills to be part of the entertainment staff, charming the party goers as he played old and new pieces alike. Mingyu had come as a chef apprentice assigned to prepare the desserts at the main hall.

 

 

“Sicheng ge take a quick cover.” Chenle said and Wonwoo was pleased because the two omegas proved to be helpful.

 

“Chenle, do you have visual on QianKun?” Sicheng asked and Chenle scanned the monitors and hummed.

 

“Yeah, two halls down why?” Chenle responded.

 

“He’s een acting weird, he said that there’s something soffuccating.” Sicheng announced.

 

“I’m checking the air quality there, seems normal though.” Renjun said and Sicheng nodded.

 

 

“I’m on position.” Minghao said and Wonwoo hummed.

 

“two guards on your right, three on your left. Take them down quietly, target is on the other side of the room.” Wonwoo instructed.

 

“Got it.” Minghao buzzed and the others went to monitor Jackson and Mark.

 

Mark was moving nimbly and Jackson was not far behind, laying down smoke bombs. They were truly a tag team and Wonwoo was at awe at how well they work.

 

“They are a dream team honestly.” Renjun sighed and Chenle chuckled.

 

“You’re one to say, you work well with Jeno hyung.” Chenle remarked.

 

“We’re friends.” Renjun snorted.

 

“You were introduced to his brothers and Minseok hyung adores you.” Chenle squealed.

 

Wonwoo was grinning at how the omegas were giddy at how they were fidding their mates.

 

“You two are adorable.” Wonwoo cooed and the two blushed at the comment. “I’m sure your alphas would love you to death.” Wonwoo remarked.

 

“Hey, stop corrupting our babies.” Sicheng hissed and everyone laughed at him

 

“You just outed me I can’t believe you Chenle!” Renjun pouted and Chenle just laughed, squeaking like a strangggled dolphin.

 

“For the record, I am for you and Jeno Renjun.” Qian Kun said making Renjun blush.

 

“Guys keep it PG.” Mark spoke and everyone exchange a grin.

 

“The party is in full swing.” Junhui spoke and everyone was in the move.

 

“We’re on it.” Sicheng replyed and hurriedly laid down the smoke bombs and caught up with Qian Kun.

 

Another couple of minutes passed when Mark and Jackson touched base and informed them that they were done laying out the smoke bombs and are ready to clear the path for Mingyu to escape.

 

“Target locked, he’s moving uptairs.” Mingyu spoke and Minghao quickly hid behind a pillar.

 

“I have visuals.” Minghao said and Jackson informed Mark to head to the second floor as well.

 

“We’re on the last one.” Sicheng responded when he noticed Qiankun moving out of their path. “Kun ge.” Sicheng called out but Qiankun just went to walk towards a corridor leading to the basement.

 

“I think Kun ge is not on his right mind.” Renjun gasped.

 

“You think? I can see that he isn’t” Sicheng hissed.

 

‘Follow him, he may be onto something.” Wonwoo instructed.

 

“Got it.” Sicheng responed.

 

“I’m heading up, private party is happening.” Mingyu announced and Wonwoo gave him the clear sign.

 

“I’m heading over in a few.” Junhui blurted out and that assured Mingyu that he wasn’t alone.

 

“I got your path cleared.” Mark announced.

 

‘Copy.” Junhui said and soon bowed to the applauding crowd.

 

---

 

“I think this is serious.” Sicheng spoke and Wonwoo looked at the monitor.

 

‘Jackson, can you go to Sicheng?” Wonwoo asked.

 

“Do you have a clear path?” Jackson asked.

 

“Third corridor take left that should lead to the basement stairs. Two guards, loaded.” Chenle was the one who answered.

 

“Use the sleep spray ge.” Renjun added and Jackson muttered his response and went on his way.

 

“Kun Ge.” Sicheng Called out but Qiankun was being pulled towards a certain place. “He’s not listening to me.” Sicheng was pissed.

 

Then Qiankun stopped in front of the door and stared at it like it was the villain. The three strategists observed them and soon Wonwo spotted the key pad.

 

“Sicheng, I want you to insert the USB to the keypad.” Wonwoo instructed and soon Wonwoo decoded the password and unlocked the door.

 

Qiankkun immediately dashed inside and Sicheng was hit by an intense scent; it was an omega going into heat. Qiankun stopped and growled as he faced a quivering omega, body curled into a fetal position and eyes almost dilated as he looked at the alpha in front of him.

 

Renjun gasped seeing the face of the omega and Wonwoo cursed, he knew what this meant. “Sicheng get them out of there.” Wonwoo yelled out. “Jackson, where are you?” Wonwoo called and Jackson sighed.

 

‘Almost there, directions.” Jackson said.

 

“Two halls down then left.” Chenle spoke calmly.

 

“Sicheng?” Wonwoo called out.
 

“This is bad, Kun ge is in a forced rut.” Sicheng’s eyes widened as he saw the mark bloomed on Qiankun’s wrist.

 

“Mark hyung, we need you down there.” Wonwoo called out.

 

“I can handle this ge, go.” Minghao spoke and Mark sighed before he came to aide the younger.

 

---

 

Mingyu was serving the VIPs when Junhui entered with a bow. The guards led him to a paino and he politely asked the guests if they have requests and one of them eagerly requested for an old Chinese song, The Moon represents my heart. Junhui smiled and nodded before he sat and storked the keys. Junhui noticed Zhitao was the one who requested the song and he extended a hand to his omega Luhan. Junhui smiled, perhaps even if they were in a clouded state, they love each other genuinely.

 

Zhitao and Luhan danced to the beautiful song, eyes locked on each toher and smiles adorned their faces. Mingyu noticed this and was sentimental but he knew not to draw attention to himself so he served the pastries and went out. But Mingyu being Mingyu tripped on a coat that caused everyone to look at him. Mingyu quickly stood and apologized in his practice Mandarin, then left quickly.

 

“Bug is on the loose.” Mingyu said as he successfully dropped the tracking on one of Luhan’s coat pocket.

 

“time to drop the bomb.” Wonwoo announced and everyone copy.

 

“three minutes.” Mark hissed.

 

“Everyone out.” Wonwoo commanded and Mingyu quicklwalked towards Minghao and they both made a getaway. “Junhui, I’ll be dropping the AC.” Wonwoo said and Junhui hummed.

 

The room suddenly went cold and Luhan grabbed his coat and wore it. “Are the airconditioner not working?” Luhan remarked but Kris shoohis head.

 

---

 

Mark had to dodge three guards before he got to the scene and Mark looked at Jackson, the two locked gazes and soon was out into action.

 

“Sicheng, grab the bagon your left and that laptop then be on guard, I’ll take care of Qiankun.” Mark instructed and Sicheng nodded and did what he was told before watching the door.

 

Mark then pulled Qian kun in a hold while Jackson scopped the omega and held him in his arms. ‘Wonwoo, I got them.” Mark announced and on cue, Wonwoo ignighted one T4 placed in the east hall near the ballroom.

 

 “Three minutes until I light up the smoke bombs.” Wonwoo instructed and the boys made a run for it.

 

 

---

 

The mansion shook and Kris hissed while Zhitao instinctively grabbed Luhan to protect him. “We have been breached. Inform Bulletproof.” Kriss announced an Zhitao immediately took his phone to call someone.

 

“What about Yukhei?” Luhan asked but Kris dismissed him.

 

“He’s not our priority.” Kris said and Luhan paled but what can he do when he was being draggeby Zhitao.

 

“RM, yes we have been compromised.” Zhitao spoke and Junhui heard as much before he needed to leave the place.

 

 

The room was in chaos and Junhui ran towards the mass of people, acting like he was also in panic as he alerted Wonw. Wonwoo then announced that he’ll trigger more bombs and Mark hissed but what can they do.

 

“We’re okay, get the east wing first, we’ll exit throught the west.” Mark informed him.

 

“I’ll blow a few smoke bombs to give you aclear path.” Wonwoo announced. “Renjun, go and repare for the omega, Chenle, I need you to direct Mark hyung.” Wonwoo instructed and the two hurriedly did as they were told.

 

There were more bombs set off and Wonwoo noticed a helicopter being flown. He immediately contacted Jisoo and alerted them of the situation.

 

Loud screams and panicked voices echoed in the mansion as Junhui made his exit, meeting Minghao and Mingyu on the rendevouz point. They spotted Mark and Jackson and they quickly opened the doors for the group to board as Mingyu stepped on the gas.

 

‘Wonwoo, they mentioned Bulletproof and RM.” Junhui spoke and Wonwoo transmitted the information to Jisoo.

 

“Chenle, inform Wolf and Limitless pack.” Wonwoo instructed and the young omega did as he was told.  “Yes hyung, be on alert, Bulletproof is involved and we do not have anything on them yet.” Wonwoo said.

 

“I got Jihoon to work on it I will alaert GotX.” Jisoo replied then handed up.

 

“Yes hyung, Qiankun is in a forced rut, we may be delayed at the moment.” Chenle spoke. “We can hold him back for a while, but can you handle it there?” Chenle asked and Taeyong assured him.

 

“I’ll be sending in Taeil to help you, stay there until Kun get’s better.” Taeyong said and Chenle hanged up.

 

-----

 

Mark and Jackson helped Qiankun and the omega into a room and Renjun checked up on them. Renju shook his head, they have soul bound.

 

“it’s just a matter of timebefore Kun ge wakes up. Yukhei ge is his mate.” Renjun announced.

 

‘Yukhei?” Junhui asked and Renjun nodded.

 

“Yukhei ge is my college senior, he’s a bright chemistry major and he took care of me. Last time we met was during his graduation then I never heard from him.” Enjun informed them. “From the state that youo foundhim, I am guessing that he was forced to this.” Renjun said then it hit him. “Why did I forget?” Renjun was pissed. “His thesis was on suppressants with lower risk of infertility.” Renjun pulled at his hair.

 

“We saved his laptop.” Sicheng offered and Wonwoo took it.

 

“It could be bugged.” Wonwoo said then looked at Renjun. “I’ll check it first then hand it to you. The rest of you take a rest, we’re going back in two days time.” Wonwoo announced and Che squeaked.

 

“Limitless members will stay as instructed by Taeyong hyung.” Chenle looked at Sicheng. “We can’t leave Kun ge here.” Chenle continued.

 

“Have you called grandfather Zhong?” Minghao asked.

 

“Yeah, they’ll be sending back up for us and they’ll you on the airport.” Chenle informed them.

 

“It’s been a long day, lets rest up.” Wonwoo dismissed them and soon the tired members dispersed.

 

“I may need a drink.” Mark remarked and Jackson nodded and pulled his mate towards the bar.

 

“I’ll join Wonwoo and keep him company.” Minghao announced.

 

“So you want anything?” Mingyu asked.

 

“Hot chocolate would doo and maybe coffee for Wonwoo.” Minghao said and Mingyu nodded.

 

“Let’s cook for them.” Junhui smiled anMingyu finally enveloped his mate and kissed his head.

 

“Will we be okay Junhui hyung?” Mingyu asked and Junhui returned the embrace and breathed in his mate’s scent.

 

“We can’t tell but I’m optimistic.” Junhui replied and for Mingyu, this was enough.

 

 

 

------

 

 

a/n: Each race has their own culture and tradition, and I do respect that. The Chinese culture is really broad and each has their own flair.

 

I am not a keen action writer so if this was off, then apologize.

 

Yukhei is NCT’s Lucas if you are wondering and I added him there because I needed some more action for this chapter. I will not elaborate on th mating because it will further dee the story and I am sure you guys wanted Verchan to happen already.

 

Kris, Tao and Luhan finally appeared and Bulletproof clan is gonna appear on the next chapter.  It’ll be action and violence so please stay in your seats and enjoy the ride till the end.

 

Thank you!