Ninth

My Territory

a/n: Let’s get down to business.

 

I would like to apologize if you are getting confused with all the additional characters injected in here, I promise I will try to write as explicit as I could to provide details on each packs and their roles.

 

Some notes to cconsider:

 

First gen packs:

Sapphire Blue – Super Junior

Cassiopea – TVXQ and JYJ

Coup d etat – Big Bang

Heartbeat – 2pm

Shawol – SHINee

Inspirit – Infinite

Sherlock’s Eye – SHINee and Infinite (It happened when Jay Park went rogue)

Bewitched – Boyfriend

 

*The first gen packs did not pursue to continue living together thus some members of Sherlock’s Eye never knew their connection (Like Seungkwan and Jihoon despite their parents being in the same pack)

 

Second Gen packs:

 

Carat – Seventeen

Ahgase – Got7

X-Clan – Monsta X

Wolf – EXO

Monster – EXO former members

Limitless – NCT (all 18 members)

 

*Some Second gen pack members  are siblings and comes from the first gen packs

 

Sibling chart

Jongwoon x Kibum: Minseok (A) , Seokmin (A)

(??) x (??) : Sehun (O),  Chan (O), Jeno (A)

Sunggyu x Myungsoo: Taeyong (A), Jihoon (O)

Minho X Taemin: Jongin (A), Jinyoung (O)

 

  • I will reveal Sehun, Chan and Jeno’s parents in the later chapters but I am sure you all have ideas on who they are ^^

 

Anyway, on with the update.

 

PPS: if there are chem. Majors reading this, I do apologize in advance, I just dug up bits of my chem knowledge to add it up in here.

 

 

-----

 

Seokmin and Seungkwan were both smiling as they entered the mansion, eyes sparkling with the afterglow but they both knew the calm is only temporary. Seokmin guided Seungkwan towards their previous room and took out the files before they walked towards Soonyoung’s office where he knew the leaders are convening.

 

They knock thrice before the door was opened and Jihoon smiled at them warmly, gesturing for them to take the vacant seat.

 

“We do hope you had a good night.” Jisoo said and the mated couple nodded.

 

“Sorry if we called you despite just being mated.” Jeonghan added.

 

“It’s okay, we do need to discuss this information sooner than later.” Seokmin said and handed a USB to Wonwoo who immediately opened a file and it was projected on a screen.

 

“This is the drug being used on the rogues, as mentioned before this is a mix of a prescription drug for infertility. Clomiphene and metformin is commonly used to stimulate omegas and females to ovulate and get pregnant. It is safe in medicated dosage but it has a different effect on male alphas and betas.” Seokmin paused and looked at the leaders and strategist in the room.

 

“When taken by male alphas and betas, it triggers hormones to induce ruts.” Seungkwan said next to Seokmin.

 

“The induced ruts is not enough to make the affected people go beserk, but at an optimum dosage, the brain is put on pressure and the rut intensifies.” Seokmin added.

 

“The added , opium and heroine play an important role in manipulating the mind. The chemicals tricks the brain, causing it to momentarily forget and go under an influence, with insticts to have ; blatantly the closest person they could reach.” Seokmin finished.

 

“Is it cureable?” Junmyeon asked and Seokmin nodded.

 

“It can be cureable, we can make an antidote but it may take a while.” Seokmin answered.

 

“How much time are we looking at?” Hyunwoo asked and Seokmin bit his lips.

 

“I am not in my lab, I do not have any materials to work with here so I can’t really tell.” Seokmin said with a small, defeated voice.

 

“Each of us have medical teams, let’s get back to our territories but have each of them work side by side to find the antidote.” Soonyoung said and the leaders nodded. “Seokmin and Seungkwan, you are dismissed, we will finalize the details with the med team after we sort this out.” Soonyoung announced and the two left with a sigh of relief.

 

“Before we go further into this, Hyunwoo and I had come to an agreement.” Jaebum spoke and all eyes are on him. “Ahgase and X-clan are uniting our packs, With limited numbers that we have, it is better than we join forces.” Jaebum finished.

 

“Our mates are from one pack, oour youngest are mated to each other, we see no harm in this merging.” Hyunwoo added.

 

“I understand your position; it seems like the best option for your clan.” Soonyoung pondered.

 

“What shall you be called then?” Taeyong asked and Hyunwoo nodded.

 

“We decided to sign the pact with everyone as our witness.” Hyunwoo extracted a contract and handed it over to Soonyoung.

 

 

“GotX.” Jaebum announced and Soonyoung nodded.

 

 

“We wish you protection and blessings in this venture.” Soonyoung smiled and signed the contract and passed it on to the leaders to sign.

 

It was their last chance to strategize, last chance to make a solid plan and everyone is at their toes. Though the older pack members did not show it, they were also planning a strategy to aid their sons should they need to. The alphas were all alert, ready to start a fight should they need to, omegas were strangely calm and composed but had been worrying, enough to alert hospitals should they need emergency assistance. Jinki looked on their plans, they may not be directly involved in whatever their sons are planning, they will always have their backs.

 

“We can all do this.” Jungsoo assured Jinki and the younger nodded, wishing no more harm come upon his beloved family and friends.

 

Jihoon and Wonwoo were constantly coordinating the packs, and with GotX combining their packs, the scope of their work had widened. Wonwoo was checking the medical records and procedures with Seokmin and Seungkwan when Youngho and Minhyung entered to greet them. Limitless has connections in China, Japan, Thailand, America and Canada which they are going to utilize.

 

“I have contacted our American labs, they maybe able to help us with the chemicals that we need.” Youngho spoke and Wonwoo crossed out something from his notes.

 

“How’s China fairing?” Wonwoo asked and Minhyung shook his head.

 

“We are gathering more information on the sources but Sicheng Hyung is on it.” Minhyung said.

 

“We already have our Chinese team on the move, Renjun is a Chem major and he has access with their university labs.” Youngho informed them.

 

“Isn’t that risky?” Seokmin asked.

 

“Don’t take our younger members for granted, Chenle’s family owns it and Renjun is not just good in arts, he kicks in chem.” Minhyung said and Seokmin laugh.

 

“You guys are tough cookies.” Seokmin said and they all ended up laughing.

 

“It’s easier if we know the root and cut it there.” Youngho added and everyone agreed.

 

“I don’t really like hard work.” Baekhyun whined from a corner and everyone sighed.

 

“You’re not even a medic hyung, why are you even here?” Changkyun piped as he took notes on the chemical structure of metformin.

 

“Because my mate is the nerd.” Baekhyun pointed to Chanyeol who was fiddling something with his laptop next to Jihoon.

 

“Baek, shut up or I’m calling Minseok hyung.” Chanyeol chastised his mate who whined but kept his mouth shut for a meantime.

 

“I guess we got everything we need, let’s get the others.” Wonwoo announced.

 

“I’ll do it.” Baekhyun announced and left the room.

 

“Well, he’s useful after all.” Jihoon said and Chanyeol nudged his friend.

 

“He’s still my mate.” Chanyeol stuck out his tongue making Jihoon glare at him.

 

The leaders were called and briefed on the strategies for each pack; each adding inputs on the strategis that were laid out for them.

 

Limitless will be sending their Chinese team to try to stop the import of the drugs being used and track down the whereabouts of Monster pack. Wolf pack will help Limitless with the northern territories while GOtX and Carat will handle the southern territories. All medics would be in constant coordination, with supplies from the US labs courtesy of String Pack, where Minhyung and Youngho’s father is the head alpha, a former maknae of the Sapphire Blue pack. It was settled, all of them would plan on their own given their tasks and they should depart soon as the impending war is going to commense any day now, they need to stop the rogues, pull out the roots and terminate evil as soon as possible.

 

Settled and content, each leader signed the covenant and shook hands, it’s time to face an impending war and Soonyoung would have preferred tofight as the second in command rather than lead a group of alphas.

 

They decided to hold a dinner together before they parted and to everyone’s surprise, Youngho and Minhyung pulled a confused Hansol while Sehun hauled his two brothers to sit with Seokmin and Minseok. Sehun was forever doting on his younger brothers that Minseok was thinking on how to console his mate later when they all parted ways.

 

“Hansol right?” Youngho asked and Hansol nodded. “I’m Youngho and you may know me as Johnny.“ Youngho introduced himself and Hansol’s eyes went wide.

 

“Minhyung, you can call me Mark.” Minhyung introduced himself as well and Hansol blinked a few times.

 

“Johnny!” Hansol suppressed himself to scream loudly.

 

“Yes, we found you at last.” Youngho smiled.

 

“How’s Sophia? Do you have knews on her and my parents?” Hansol asked and both Youngho and Minhyung sighed.

 

“What do you want to hear first?” Minghyung asked.

 

“Probably the good news?” Hansol replied.

 

“Sophia’s good, she’s with our fathers.” Minhyung replied making Hansol sigh in relief.

 

“And the bad?” Hansol then asked.

 

“Your parents didn’t make it.” Youngho’s face was sullen and Hansol’s smile faltered. “Henry appa tried his best to save them but the trauma that they received during their escape was too much; they didn’t make it out alive. Henry and Wook appa had to take Sophia with them to keep her safe; your parents were taken by the Sapphire Bue pack to be laid to rest.” Youngho explained and Hansol suddenly felt wetness on his cheeks.

 

“We are very sorry.” Minhyung apologized. “Unlce Clinton was a good man and Henry appa was just devastated loosing his brother.” Minhyung added.

 

“Henry appa asked us to look for you, hence we ended up with the Limitless pack.” Youngho supplied and Hansol nodded.

 

“This is too much to take in.” Hansol said and Youngho nodded, as the oldest, he felt the responsibility to take care of his cousin.

 

“I am sure it is, we are very sorry that we are bearer of such news.” Youngho replied.

 

“It’s not your fault.” Hansol said and allowed himself to be embraced by his two cousins; people he had grew up with and knew he could trust. “As long as Sophia is safe, I am okay with it.” Hansol added and he felt arms tighten around him.

 

Taeyong looked at his pack members and sighed, he knew his Chinese team can do well but he can’t help it if he worries for them. “You know, you really look like you need to take a chill pill.” Soonyoung said next to him and Taeyong rolled his eyes.

 

“If you’re not mated to my brother I could’ve smacked you.” Taeyong retorted.

 

“You couldn’t, Yuta-nichan would kill you if you hurt his precious Hoshi.” Soonyoung teased and Taeyong could only sigh because his mate really adores his brother and his mate, enough to give them silly nicknames like Hoshi, or star and Woozi, short for my jihioon.

 

“My mate is too gullible.” Taeyong sighed.

 

“He balances you though.” Soonyoung remarked and Taeyong smiled.

 

“Yeah, he does” Taeyong replied while looking at Yuta doting on his younger brother and their younger pack members. “I just wish I could spare the younger ones from this ordeal.” Taeyong confessed and Soonyoung nodded.

 

“Yeah, we do really want to protect the younger ones but we have to remember that sometimes, we are the ones that needed their protection.” Soonyoung said and beamed a smile. “They’ll do well; Sicheng and QianKun would protect Renjun and Chenle.” Soonyoung remarked and Taeying nodded.

 

“We will still need to be alert.” Taeyong remarked and Soonyoung nodded and pat his brother-in-law’s shoulder.

 

---

 

“Hey Hansol hyung.” Chan’s voice was small and Hansol could only open his arms for the younger to cuddle. “You seemed sad.” Chan said and Hansol sighed.

 

“Youngho hyung and Minhyung informed me of my parents’ death.” Hansol said and Chan looked up to Hansol with wide eyes. “They were good people, I surely miss them but things had to be this way, at least my sister’s okay.” Hansol added and Chan felt tears form in his eyes so he buried his face on Hansol’s chest as he cried.

 

“I’m sorry.’ Chan said and Hansol felt tears form on his eyes as well.

 

“It’s okay. I’ll be okay.” Hansol replied and held Chan tightly.

 

Just outside the door, Junhui smiled as he closed it gingerly. He knew Hansol and Chan would be a perfect match, but he’ll let the two come to terms with their own feelings at their own pace and time; but he’ll look out for them at the best of his abilities.

 

---

 

Jinki and Sunggyu had called in their sons and the two sat across their alpha fathers. Jinki took a wooden box from his desk and handed it to Soonyoung who took it and opened it.

 

“Appa, I can’t take this.” Soonyoung quickly closed the box but Jinki shook his head.

 

“It’s not for you; it’s for your mate.” Jinki opened the box and took out the necklace that bore the Sherlock’s Eye emblem. “We had it made when you were born.” He said and handed the silver to Soonyoung. “We never got to give it as your anniversary gift.” Jinki smiled bitterly.

 

“And for you Jihoon.” Sunggyu handed him a similar box and Jihoon opened it while thanking his father. “You two, individually are strong, but combined, you are powerful.” Sunggyu said and gestured for Jihoon to hand it to his mate.

 

Jihoon nodded and asked Soonyoung to bow his head as the omega placed his necklace on Soonyoung. When he was done, Soonyoung did the same to Jihoon and they both smiled at each other.

 

“Keep the flames of love and passion lit and roaring, it will get you through tough times.” Jinki said and stood to embrace each boy tightly. “I am proud of you both, so continue to do great things.” Jinki said then turned to Sunggyu.

 

“You had exceeded our expectations; you both are our pride and joy.” Sunggyu said and he too embraced the two. “Take care.” Sunggyu said and the two nodded before they were dismissed to rest.

 

“I knew I made the right decision to entrust my son to yours.” Sunggyu said and Jinki laughed.

 

“I’m sure they’ll end up with each other even if we’re both against it.” Jinki said and Sunggyu nodded.

 

---

 

It was good to be back home and Mingyu immediately dived for the covers and slept like a log, earning a chuckle from Junhui. Junhui had a lot on his mind so he decided to walk around and just clear up his head. He stumbled upon his twin brother’s office and he decided to check up on him. He knocked little and he heard a faint response so he pushed the door open to enter the room. He was greeted by Minghao slumped on the sofa across Wonwoo’s desk while his twin brother studied plans and layouts.

 

“His position isn’t the best.” Junhui pointed Minghao and Wonwoo nodded.

 

“Stubborn, doesn’t want to sleep in our room.” Wonwoo sighed making Junhui chuckle.

 

“Just like you apparently.” Junhui remarked.

 

“Can’t argue with that.” Wonwoo said and just before they could continue, they heard a knock and Mingyu came shuffling inside.

 

“I missed you.” Mingyu whined, wrapping his arms around Junhui like an octopus to its prey.

 

“I just needed to clear out my mind, can’t sleep without me?” Junhui asked and Mingyu nodded. “Can you wait for a while?” Junhui asked and Mingyu nodded before detaching himself from the omega and walking towards the sofa where Minghao was sleeping.

 

Mingyu nudged Minghao who just grunted so Mingyu lifted the omega’s head slightly and sat down before laying Minghao’s head on his lap. Mingyu gently Minghao’s hair to calm him down and the two dozed off blissfully.

 

Wonwoo’s grip on the pencil he was holding tightened as he watched the commotion until the pencil snapped and startled Junhui. Junhui clicked his tongue and took the broken pencil from Wonwoo and threw it in the bin.

 

“I can’t believe you’re still jealous of their friendship.” Junhui rolled his eyes.

 

‘I can’t help it.” Wonwoo gritted his teeth.

 

“You have to chill you know.” Junhui sighed and took another pencil from Wonwoo’s stack and handed him the new one. “Their friendship runs deep; you have to understand what Mingyu means to Minghao. But ultimately, Minghao chose you to be his mate.” Junhui pacified the younger twin.

 

“I just can’t help it okay, I get all possessive and I don’t know if Minghao will take it well so I am trying my best not to feel jealous or something.” Wonwoo confessed.

 

“I know you’re trying.” Both twins looked at the direction of the sofa where Minghao was rubbing sleep from his eyes. “I understand that you feel possessive over me, I am your mate after all but I chose to mate with you and that tells a lot.” Minghao said and yawned. “Let’s rest, I’m sure we can all fit in here.” Minghao gestured and Junhui took no time in pulling his blushing and gaping twin away from his desk and towards the sofa.

 

Minghao stood for a while as Junhui shove his brother to sit on the sofa before snuggling towards Mingyu who was pretty much dead to the world and snoring. “You have to get used to his snoring.” Minghao pointed out as he snuggled next to Wonwoo, the alpha opening his arms to accommodate the slightly smaller omega.

 

“I can live with that.” Junhui said and made himself comfortable, and Mingyu wrapped himself around Junhui as if acting on instinct.

 

“Rest my prince.” Minghao mumbled and kissed Wonwoo’s cheek making the alpha grin and tighten his hold on Minghao.

 

There were no words left to say so they all just slept the tiredness away.

 

---

 

Jisoo was trying to piece out the last bits of information when Seungcheol entered the office with a cup of coffee in hand. He then gave to Jisoo who thanked him with a grateful smile.

 

“You work so hard.” Seungcheol mused and Jisoo smiled.

 

“I have to, my twin won’t do the planning but he does the dirty work.” Jisoo said making Seungcheol laugh, of course Jeonghan would prefer socking and kicking rather than look at boring plans. “How’s Jeonghan?” Jisoo inquired.

 

 

“Asleep.” Seungcheol replied dryly making Jisoo laugh.

 

“As expected.’” The alpha said before returning his gaze to the papers. “Something’s bothering you?” Jisoo asked and Seungcheol sighed.

 

“Yeah, about the trinity.” Seungcheol started and it got Jisoo’s attention. “You do know this will not end peacefully.” Seungcheol added and Jisoo nodded.

 

“There’s more to it that what you are saying, what is it?” Jisoo asked and Seungcheol sighed.

 

“I just feel that we are missing a few details. Monster pack is not alone in this.” Seungcheol mused and Jisoo nodded.

 

“I am thinking of the same thing. If Monster pack is operating  in China, then why are the rogues active here in Korea?” Jisoo inquired and Seungcheol nodded.

 

“Yeah, unless there is an accomplice.” Seungcheol said and Jisoo nodded.

 

“I had been thinking about it and the logical answer is just that.” Jisoo confessed and Seungcheol smiled at his mate.

 

“We should tak this out with Wonwoo and Jihoon, I think they’ll have some inputs.” Seungcheol said and Jisoo nodded.

 

Just then, the door opened and Jeonghan came stomping inside, then dragged the two out of the office and into their soft and comfy bed. “I need to sleep and I can’t do that if I don’t have my mate with me.” Jeonghan pouted, burying his face into Seungcheol’s shoulder and wrapping his arm around the omega’s waist.

 

“You are so clingy.” Seungcheol chuckled.

 

“Only to my love.” Jeonghan replied making Seungcheol laugh.

 

“Share him Jeonghan.” Jisoo  said as he lied on the other side of the omega and the twin alpha just snorted. “You’re too selfish.” Jisoo shook his head and proceeded to wrap himself around the mate.

 

“You better thank the airconditioner or else I am both kicking you off of me.” Seungcheol mock whined.

 

“Did you just call us hot?” Jeonghan grinned and Seungcheol rolled his eyes at the silliness of his mates.

 

---

 

Jihoon had been pondering for a while now, something’s not adding up and he can’t point a finger on it. While Wonwoo has been monitoring Seungkwan and Seokmin’ work and coordinating with other packs on hos to get an antidote, Jihoon was left to strategize on his own, with occasional Soonyoung who would check on him and give him inputs.

 

“I know that frown.” Soonyoung greeted him, handing his mate a can of cola.

 

“I bet you can tell.” Jihoon snorted.

 

“Something’s bothering you, what is it?” Soonyoung asked.

 

“It’s just, it feels like I am missing something.” Jihoon said after gulping a good amount of cola.

 

“Let’s see, we double checked the security protocols already, we got Jun and Mingyu to scout town a few times already. Hansol and Chan had been sneaking in and out of medical labs for dirt, what else could we miss?” Soonyoung asked and Jihoon just rubbed his index finger on his lip as he looked at the info on his laptop.

 

“It’s like an itch, call it sense but I do really think I am missing something.” Jihoon said and Soonyoung kissed his mate’s cheek.

 

“I’m sure you’ll figure it out, I trust in you.” Soonyoung said and enveloped his mate into a tight hug.

 

“I would really kick your annoying but I need this.” Jihoon replied making Soonyoung laugh.

 

“Don’t be so hard on yourself.” Soonyoung said and Jihoon just hummed in acknowledgement.

 

“Jihoon?” Wonwoo called but stopped when he saw the two intimately holding each other. “Oh, I’ll come back another time.” Wonwoo said but Soonyoung gestured for him to enter.

“What is it?” Jihoon asked and Wonwoo handed him the reports.

 

“Limitless pack touched base, their Chinese team had safely arrived and are ongoing infiltration.” Wonwoo informed him and Jihoon nodded. “But I want you to take a look at some records they sent.” Wonwoo pointed to a page of bank transactions.

 

“How did they even get this?” Jihoon asked and Wonwoo grinned.

 

“Minghao actually called in help from his pack and aided Limitless pack, and turns out, Chenle is the grandson of one of the elders, they own a lot of banks and businesses in China.” Wonwoo supplied.

 

“Wow, the dragon is really an asset.” Soonyoung said making Wonwoo glare at him. “Look, don’t get all jealous on me, you know I am mated way before you and my heart is held by this fierce eagle here.” Soonyoung pointed to Jihoon who had his face blank.

 

“I am trying to control that jealousy part, it is still new to me.” Wonwoosaid and Jihoon laughed.

 

“You being all mushy is not a sight I wanted to remember.” Jihoon remarked then turned to the paper. “Suga? RM? J-Hope?” Jihoon called out and Wonwoo nodded. “Wait, are you telling me that.. oh that’s it.” Jihoon said and typed away on his laptop.

 

“Okay, I know that I am not the smartest, but please tell me the deets.” Soonyoung said and Wonwoo laughed.

 

“Monster pack has an accomplice, a Korean pack wanting to control the other packs.” Jihoon said and Soonyoung gasped.

 

“A conspiracy.” Soonyoung uttered and dashed out of the room to inform Jisoo.

 

“Good Job!” Wonwoo gave Jihoon a thumbs up which Jihoon returned with a thumbs up of his own.

 

“You too.” Jihoon remarked and Wonwoo left the strategist to check on Seungkwan and Seokmin for the progress report.

 

---

 

Jisoo called everyone for a meeting, with GotX, Limitless and Wolf packs  in video conference. It was an urgent matter they needed to discuss and it’s now or never. Jisoo called out Jihoon who had projected the details of an unknown pack helping the Monster pack in these illegal activities.

 

“An accomplice, of course there would be one.” Junmyeon groaned.

 

“We have to split this one, I suggest we revise our plan of actions.” Jaebum said and everyone nodded.

 

“If this is the case, we should take on Monster pack now that our Chinese team had gotten leverage.” Taeyong suggested.

 

“They are our responsibility as well.” Junmyeon said with a sigh. “Is there any other intel on them aside from these pseudo names? Junmyeon asked and Jihoon shook his head.

 

“There might be a small chance that I know who we are dealing with.” Hyungwon spoke and all eyes were on him. “J-Hope is a familiar name, it rings a bell.” The omega added.

 

“And so does RM.” Jackson said, clutching his hair to sort of remember something.

 

“So this is a pack that we might know of, but the question is how soon can we gather more intel on them.” Hyunwoo said and everyone stayed silent.

 

.”I have a bad feeling this will end in a nasty fight.” Jeonghan mused.

 

“We can’t afford to lose anyone.” Seungcheol said, gripping the hem of his shirt tightly.

 

 

“Why don’t we put pressure on the Monster pack to make them come back to Korea instead of splitting our forces?” Wonwoo asked and everyone pondered.

 

“This will also force their ally to come out and we can target them all at the same time.” Minseok added and every one nodded.

 

“Minghao, Junhui I think we need you there to help them.” Jisoo turned to the two omegas.

 

“I am coming.” Wonwoo and Mingyu immediately added.

 

“Of course, I trust that Junhui and Wonwoo can handle this one on your own?” Jisoo asked his twin brothers who both nodded.

 

 

“We’re coming too.” Mark volunteered as he grinned, showing his mark of a Rui Shi, a guardian lion that represent Jackson while Jackson showed his mark of a Vermillion bird that represented his alpha mate.

 

“If no one objects, then you will depart the soonest possible.” Jisoo said and everyone nodded.

 

“We do have a lead on the antidote, Renjun had been working constantly and he had isolated an amino acid that can encode a reverse chemical to counter act the metformin and suppressants.” Doyoung informed them.

 

“We are looking at the mass production of the item, I am constantly updating our American lab and they had confirmed shipment to China and Korea for culture.” Youngho informed them and everyone nodded.

 

“An amino acid encoding? Can he send us the report?” Seokmin ased and Youngho nodded.

 

“Will be sending them right now.” Youngho informed them.

 

“If this is the case we are going to end this ssooner than expected.” Jeonghan said with a grin.

 

“It would be better to end it as soon as possible, we can’t let havoc raise and consume every territory.” Junmyeon said and everyone agreed.

 

“All for the best.” Hyunwoo added and they all bid their good byes.

 

Jisoo sighed and rubbed his temple as Junhui approached him. “I really am sorry that you had to do this.” Jisoo said but Junhui smiled at him.

 

“It’s nothing big, I like being helpful.” Junhui shrugged.

 

“Take care will you?” Jeonghan added and both brothers nodded. “Take care of your mates, especially Mingyu.” Jeonghan remarked making Wonwoo laugh.

 

“You really think lowly of him.” Junhui puffed his cheeks.

 

“We are just being truthful.” Seungcheol said with a warm smile. “We all know how capable you four are, and now that you are mated, you had improved so much, we have trust and faith in you all that you’ll do well. But your safety is most important.” Seungcheol reminded them.

 

“Spoken like a mom.” Wonwoo snorted.

 

“Aren’t I?” Seungcheol asked and everyone laughed.

 

“Wonwoo, we need to do some last minute planning, I sure hope you are prepared for some all nighters.” Jihoon approached the alpha who nodded.

 

“I expect every stone turned before I leave, Soonyoung, I leave my mate to you.” Wonwoo called out and Soonyoung gae him the thumbs upp as he led Minghao to the training room to check his condition and to prepare him for this mission along with Jun and Mingyu.

 

“Our pack is gonna do well.” Seungcheol assured his mate and kissed each alpha on the lips. “We will end this.” He assured them and both Jisoo and Jeonghan sighed then nodded.

 

 

Wonwoo was not stressed, he was more than stressed at this point and Jihoon could feel the tension in the alpha’s grip on the paper he was looking into. “Wonwoo, relax would you?” Jihoonsaid and Wonwoo blinked before he looked at Jihoon. “It will be okay, you will not engage a fight unless necessary, you just need to pressure the Monster pack.” Jihoon added.

 

“We both know that it only looks and sounds easy on paper.” Wonwoo commented and Jihoon nodded.

 

“No doubt that it is mmore complicated but you and Minghao are at par with Tao and Luhan.” Jihoon pointed to his mark, the dragon The8. “You have the revered dragon as a mate, and an artic fox yourself, you can take them down at will.” Jihoon said and Wonwoo nodded. “Plus, Mark hyung and Jackson Hyung are as powerful as you, the guardians are going to protect you all.” Jihoon said and WOnwoo sighed.

 

“I am actually more nervous meeting Minghao’s clan” Wonwoo confessed making Jihoon laugh.

 

“That is a valid argument.” Jihoon said and Wonwoo grinned at him, they’ll do well.

 

 

Soonyoung was not happy at all, no he was pissed off at how clumsy Mingyu was. He rubbed his temple and released all his anger by kicking a punching bag; the power he delivered was off charts that the thing actually ripped and the contents spilled on the floor.

 

“I don’t want you to be ing killed out there Mingyu.” Soonyoung said through gritted teeth.

 

“You’re an alpha, please act like one.” Soonyoung made eye contact with the younger alpha. “Not for me, not for anyone else, be an alpha to your mate because you can’t let any harm come Junhui’s way. Got that?” Soonyoung asked and Mingyu nodded.

 

“Don’t be so hard on him.” Junhui called out and SOonyoung took a few deep breaths.

 

“I don’t want you going out there and be a liability, I don’t want to lose another one, I can’t stand another loss.” Soonyoung choked and the three understood how much in pain Soonyoung was and to be able to come back in one piece and breathing meas so much to the second in command.

 

“I understand hyung, I coordinate well with Junhui hyung, I just need to get back on my feet and keep the momentum going.” Mingyu said with a small smile.

 

“We need to train you to the best of your capabilities till you leave, we will make a soldier out of you.” Soonyoung said and walked towards the stacks of wooden swords and grabbed a pair and handed it to Mingyu and Minghao. “Junhui, can you prepare the shooting range?” Soonyoung asked and Junhui nodded.

 

“Sure, that’s my turf.” Junhui laughed and went out just as Soonyoung launched an attack on the unsuspecting Mingyu.

 

The taller alpha shrieked and hid behind Minghao who just rolled his eyes and gave Soonyoung an apologetic smile.

 

 

 

 

-----

a/n: okay for added info, Youngho is Johnny, Minhyun is Mark, both from NCT. Mark lived in Canada, Johnny in the USA so decided to turn them into siblings.

 

 

 

I did not intend to add BTS, I do not know them that much to actually write about them. Don’t get me wrong, not hating them or anything but the only space for another pack is the antagonist. All BTS pairings were given by Yerry who originally requested this fic before it turned into a self writing story so if it’s not your ship, blame her hahahah

 

 

This is like a filler more than anything else but I do promis you that the next update would be action packed, at least the most action I could writed without short circuiting and making in lame.