eleventh

My Territory

a/n: let’s keep the ball rolling.

I find it contradicting for Kun to be an alpha cause he’s too soft and cute for his own good but hey, I made up my mind, this is non canon so let’s all deal with it hahahah

 

----

Wonwoo was tired as hell but he had to prepare for a lot more to come if they wanted to finish this soon and wrap it up. He pried the laptop and with the tools Chenle gladly provided him, he was able to check if it was bugged. It was and he took it out expertly. The hard disk was intact and he just had to do a bit of elbow grease to retrieve the data.

 

While they were waiting, Mingyu had called them for some late night snack and everyone came except for Kun and Yukhei who were both locked inside the alpha’s room.

 

The younger members were glad to have some food after that ordeal and Junhui smiled seeing Sicheng, Renjun and Chenle video calling who he thinks are their potential mates and informing them that they are inded okay. “Taeil hyung will be flying first thing tomorrow.” Sicheng was happy, Junhui noted this.

 

“They are mates.” Chenle rolled his eyes.

 

“Oh, wow congratulations?” Mingyu said awkwardly.

 

“Thanks, we’re low key.” Sicheng said and Mark came dragging an almost drunk Jackson and requesting for some water.

 

“He’s a little too drunk at the moment.” Mark sighed and everyone laughed while the omega clung onto his alpha.

 

“Hey, I am cracking up the hard disk, you can check it out early tomorrow, I’ll be leaving you with it.” Wonwoo informed Renjun who nodded.

 

“Do you need any help then?” Minghao asked, pointing to Qian Kun’s room.

 

“Taeil hyung will be here so I guess we’ll be okay, he’s our resident omma anyway.” Renjun answered.

 

“Yeah, he cares a lot.” Sicheng said dreamily.

 

“Oh, like Junhui ge.” Minghao remarked and Junhui beamed a smile towards the Chinese, while the Koreans looked on at the bond they have despite being in different packs.

 

“Oh, yeah hot chocolate!” Mingyu remarked and they cheered.

 

“We got you coffee.” Junhui said to Wonwoo who smiled and then turned to Mark.

 

“Coffee would be nice.” He said and patted the top of his mate’s head and kissed it.

 

“aww you’re so sweet.” Renjun cooed and Mark only laughed.

 

“You’ll find yours Renjun.” Mark beamed him a smile showing his canines and Renjun mirrored this with his own slightly crooked teeth.

 

“Don’t rush my dear.” Junhui said, serving the younger with hot chocolate.

 

They   finished their food and drinks and eventually retired to their rooms; Junhui staying behind to wash the dishes. Mingyu took the washed dishes and dried them, the two weemed to have fallen in sync like they always do.

 

“I never complimented you on your piano skills, you are amazing.” Mingyu spoke softly and Junhui smiled at him and thanked him. “The last you played, it was so beautiful.” Mingyuu remarked.

 

“It’s a classic Chinese song.” Junhui replied.

 

“What’s it all about?” Mingyu asked, drying the last plate.

 

“It’s how the Moon represent’s a lover’s heart, an everlasting love.” Junhui smiled and Mingyu just had to lean in to give his mate a passionate kiss.

 

“Play it to me sometimes.” Mingyu asked and Jinhui nodded before he was being lifted by his alpha mate. “Let’s get some rest.” Mingyu said and Junhui nodded.

 

‘Gyu.” Junhui called out as Mingyu walked back to their room. “You did well earlier, I am proud of you.” Junhui said and Mingyu blushed at his words.

 

“Can I get a reward then?” Mingyu asked bashfully making Junhui laugh.

 

“Ofcourse you do.” Junhui smirked and at the sound of their door being locked, they shared an intimate night of passion and lust.

 

Minghao was browsing through his phone when Wonwoo stepped out of the shower with wet hair being dried by a towel, a v-neck shirt and some shorts. Minghao eyed his mate and the alpha was smirking at him when he stopped and gazed at Minghao’s eyes.

 

“You think I look cool?” Wonwoo asked but Minghao snorted deflating Wonwoo’s ego.

 

“No, you’re hot.” Minghao said and they both grinned before Wonwoo dived on and claimed his omega in a whirlwind of kisses and love bites.

 

 

----

 

The morning light was assaulting them and with a groan, Wonwoo woke up with a smile. The mission had gone well and even if they wanted to celebrate they knew they had more work to do. He looked at his omega, all curled up and beautiful that he would give the moon and stars to protect him at all cost. The dragon mark felt warm on his body and he knew he was satiated, they were more than intimate again.

 

“Wonwoo hyung?” A soft knock and the voice called out.

 

“Yeah?” Wonwoo responded.

 

“Breakfast is already served, Junhui ge asked me to come for you.” Renjun’s voice was very easy to listen to and Wonwoo was glad that Junhui had sent the omega.

 

“Will be there.” Wonwoo called out and the omega bid his goodbye.

 

Wonwoo then turned to his mate and brushed the hair off of his face. He then leaned in to kiss the omega. “wake up Haohao.” Wonwoo cooed and the omega groaned a few times before he opened his eyes and grabbed at Wonwoo, pulling him into a kiss.

 

“Morning.” Minghao said with a smile and Wonwoo just had to coo at his mate.

 

“Let’s go eat breakfast, we got to leave soon.” Wonwoo said and Minghao nodded.

 

“Grab me some clothes.” Minghao asked and Wonwoo did as he was told.

 

 

Sicheng had smelled him before he saw him and when the elevator opened, Sicheng had ran and welcomed his omega with a tight embrace. “Put me down Sicheng!” Taeil shouted but was laughing as he missed his mate, his alpha.

 

“I missed you Tae-ru.” Sicheng said and Taeil just melted at those words.

 

“You two please stop corrupting our maknaes.” Jackson groaned.

 

“Sorry.” Taeil apologized but Jackson was smiling as he walked past them and towards the dinning hall.

 

They were all gathered for breakfast and Taeil was introduced to them and Junhui immediately handed the mother-role to the older omega. Taeil smiled at him and nodded, this was his pack members and he’ll do whatever to take care of them.

 

“How is he?” Taeil asked as he fed the over eager alpha mate.

 

“It’s barely 24 hours so I guess they are still at it.” Mark said and the kids choked on their milk. “What?” Mark asked.

 

“Insensitive much?!” Jackson glared at him.

 

“Ah, don’t worry about it.” Taeil laughed and everyone calmed down.

 

“I will need to transfer to you the files Renjun. Seeing that you are an expert on this field more than I am.” Wonwoo said and Renjun nodded.

 

“I will do my best.” Renjun replied.

 

“I’ll be handing out copies to others just in case they know something and can help you.” Wonwoo said and Renjun beamed a smile.

 

“How was Korea?” Jackson asked and Taeil grimaced.

 

“Not good apparently.” Taeil sighed. “it’ll be a war I can sense it.” Taeil said and the severity of the situation just dawned on them. “The urgency to get the antidote done is of high priority.” Taeil said and everyone nodded.

 

“We’re on it.” Renjun assured his hyung.

 

“I can trust you.” Taeil smiled comfortingly.

 

----

 

Jihoon was deep in thought when Soonyoung entered the room and handed him a cold can of cola. Jihoon looked at his mate and smiled, Soonyoung knew him so well.

 

“Have you figured something out?” Soonyoung asked and Jihoon nodded.

 

“The bug has been active and it is proceeding to Wolf and Limitless territories.” Jihoon pointed and then locked eyes with Soonyoung. ‘it’s not good Soonyoung, I’m afraid bloodshed is inevitable.” Jihoon bit his lip and Soonyoung understood, this is a dire situation.

 

“I’ll talk to the boss.” Soonyoung kissed his mate before he left to seek for Jisoo and Jeonghan.

 

Soonyoung found the two in their office, discussing the plans over with Jaebum and Hyunwoo. Jisoo’s face was solemn but Soonyoung had known the older long enough to recognize this as a mere façade. He allowed the meeting to end before he had spoke about Jihoon’s intuition and deduction. Jisoo nodded and turned to his twin brother who sighed, it wasn’t going to end pretty but what can they do but protect their territory.

 

“We already sent out words to aide the Limitless and Wolf pack. But we got a very important information from Hyunwoo.” Jisoo looked at Soonyoung who nodded.

 

“Bulletproof is an underground pack, a dangerous one. J-hope was a former suitor of Hyungwon and had gone berserk when the omega chose Hoseok instead of him.” Jisoo explained.

 

“Funny thing was, J-hope’s name is actually Hoseok as well.” Jeonghan informed and SOonyoung frowned.

 

“This won’t end in happily ever after.” Soonyoung said.

 

“Gather everyone, we have two days to prepare, we will wait for Junhui and the others before we move out.” Jisoo said and Soonyoung nodded.

 

----

 

Yifan, Luhan and Zhitao had arrived at the mansion where Bulletproof clan was residing.

 

“Namjoon.” Yifan greeted the leader who had his brows raised.

 

“What happened?” Namjoon asked and Yifan sighed.

 

“Junmyeon must have known already and had set a trap.” Yifan gritted his teeth, his mate had made his blood boil.

 

“What about the chemist?” Namjoon asked.

 

“We never got a chance to get him, it was utter chaos.” Yifan said and Namjoon frowned. “I am not dumb Namjoon, I’ve got his work backed up.” Yifan said as he pulled a thumbdrive from his pocket.

 

“Junmyeon is really stupid to let you go.” Namjoon smirked and handed the thumbdrive to his mate, Jin, an omega hacker.

 

“I’ll work on it.” Jin said and left making Namjoon sigh.

 

“He’s really not fond of other omegas near me, with the exception of Jungkook and Jimin who were mated to our other members.” Namjoon explained and Yifan nodded.

 

“Like I can’t help your mate feeling that way.” Yifan shrugged and Namjoon asked one of their staffs to assit the new comers to their rooms.

 

“We’ll talk strategy tomorrow, rest for now and give your mate a run for his money.” Namjoon smirked and left them.

 

“I will make sure you’re going down Junmyeon.” Yifan said and retired to his bed.

 

---

 

Taeyong was looking at his hyung who was fuming and the younger alpha was at lost on what to do.

 

“For pete’s sake Junmyeon can you not make us all dizzy?” It was Jongdae who spoke and ofcourse the only one with courage to speak to the had alpha in such harsh tone.

 

“Jongdae.” Junmyeon spoke with soft voice.

 

‘We get it, I get it.” Jongdae exploded, the usually calm alpha just breached his limits. “They’re here, what can we do? Well what about get yourself together and fulfill this mission! You have your pack to support you and we can take them down. You are not fighting this alone Junmyeon, even Taeyong and Limitless is helping us. Carat and Gotx are helping as well. Yifan might be the mastermind but this is not just you and him, this is us protecting innocent people.” Jongdae was breathing hard and it was Minseok who took the younger into an embrace as Sehuun quickly grabbed a glass of water for him.

 

“Jongdae hyung is right, we are here to help out. Our Chinese team had done their part, it’s time for us to do ours.” It was Yuta who spoke, smile as bright as the sun and at this moment, two head alphas couldn’t be more inspired and proud to have such optimistic mates.

 

‘Gather the pack, we have a territory to protect.” Junmyeon announced and Taeyong nodded, mentioning for Youngho to do as he was told.

 

“We got this hyung.” Taeyong assured him then left to get back to his clan. “You did so well.” Taeyong beamed a smile at Yuta who smiled wider.

 

“We have to be ready, I don’t want to welcome Yukhei with a bloody nose and black eye.” Yuta said to Taeyong who laughed at his mate, his precious omega would forever dote on his younger members.

 

“Ah, Kun had finally met his mate, I thought he’ll be lonely and alone for life.” Taeyong said.

 

“How could you!” Yuta was offended. “I raised my son better.” Yuta said making Taeyong raise a brow but laughed it off; this is why an alpha needs a mate, to make the hard times better

 

“I love you.” Taeyong blurted out and Yuta smiled at him and kissed him.

 

“I love you too.” Yuta responded.

 

“That’s gross.” Youngho finally spoke, trailing after the two as he had joined them for the meeting.

 

“Oh dear, you’ll have to mate soon.” Yuta winked but Youngho just gagged. “Chittaphon’s coming back from Thailand to help us, so you better prepare for it.” Yuta informed him and the alpha blushed.

 

‘It was supposed to be a secret.” Taeyoung pouted but Yuta just kissed it away.

 

---

 

“It’ll be a tough call.” Seungcheol exclaimed as Wonwoo presented the plans he had drafted after they had a run down of the current situation.

 

“It’s the only chance we’ve got.” Wonwoo said.

 

“Look at it at another point of view.” Jisoo said to his brother.

 

“I had, this is the best I could come up with.” Wonwoo was clearly stressed over this.

 

“We’re not yet sure of their laire.” Chan spoke and all eyes were on him, he felt like he was so small and vulnerable.

 

“Go on, speak your mind.” It was Hansol who comforted Chan and held the younger’s hand. Chan took a deep breath and spoke as breavely as he could.

 

“I was thinking if we observed them and let them relax for a few more days, the heat is too much at the moment and with them on high alert…” Chan trailed off.

 

“But giving them too much time will allow them to prepare a strategy of their own.” Wonwoo cut off.

 

“Let the boy speak Wonwoo.” Seungcheol gave the alpha a stern look.

 

“It’s just for a couple of days, until we are 90% sure that we have the antidote ready.” Chan finished.

 

“He has a point.” Jihoon spoke. “A few days would give us enough time to prepare on our own.” Jihoon added and Wonwoo sighed.

 

“We need an update, contact Limitless.” Jisoo announced and Junhui was the one who called Renjun for the updates while Wonwoo followed up on the progress of Seokmin and Seungkwan’s protein isolation.

 

 

"You both are important in this operation. Prepare your mind and body for this.” Seungcheol informed Minghao and Soonyoung who both nodded. “Let’s be careful but keep an eye on them, Hansol, we need you.” Seungcheol looked at the youngest alpha and nodded.

 

“Be careful.” Chan said almost a whisper.

 

“I will.” Hansol smiled at Chan reassuringly. He then walked towards the training room to prepare himself for this mission.

 

---

 

It was now or never, With Renjun’s transcription of Yukhei’s work, they were able to fix the antidote and they were all poised to implement their plan. Each pck medics were given tasks to reproduce the antidote with detailed instructions to not mess it up. Seokmin and Seungkwn had been up all night and day perfecting the antidote and with shipmets they received from the American labs care of Youngho, they were on their way to the mass production in not time.

 

“We’re almost ready to release this in our territory, you’ve got the clear to proceed.” Seokmin informed Jisoo who nodded.

 

“Wonwoo, we got to lock it down. Full throttle.” Jisoo informed his eft hand and Wonwoo nodded and left the room to inform Soonyoung of their plan of action.

 

“You need to get some rest.” Jisoo said and Seokmin smiled at him.

 

“Will do, it’s up to you now.” Seokmin saluted and then left the room.

 

Jeonghan and Seungcheol shortly entered the room and Jisoo was frowning already meaning that all hell will break loose any minute now.

 

“Come on, you need to relax a little but.” Jeonghan said and Jisoo eyed the older but smiled nonetheless.

 

“Let’s go before everyone tensed up.” Seungcheol grinned and the three of them retreated to their bedroom.

 

Each pair had gone to their respective rooms to prepare leaving the youngest two in their common room playing games to pass the time.

 

“Hey Chan?” Hansol called out and the younger looked at the alpha. “I will go into this battle and I am not sure of the outcome.” Hansol confessed and Chan stopped playing and looked at the alpha with doe eyes.

 

“I know.” Chan replied with a frown.

 

“We’re a bit too young, I do understand that but I want to take this opportunity to say something really important.” Hansol took a deep breath as he held Chan’s hands in his own. “I hope you’ll give me a chance, I like you a lot Chan and if we can come out of this alive, I would be willing to pursue you to be my mate.” Hansol said while looking straight in the omega’s eyes.

 

“You want to pursue me?” Chan asked and Hansol nodded. “I would be honored.” Chan smiled ad Hansol beamed his widest smile. “Promise me to return safely.” Chan said and with a promise to fulfill, Hnasol now have a reason to fight for.

 

 

“I’ll come back to you.” Hansol promised and Chan leaned in to kiss Hansol’s cheek.

 

---

 

It was D-day, Seokmin and Seungkwan were led into a van with Jihoon, Chan and Wonwoo as they are the ones responsible for visuals while the rest will be fighting the battle to end everything.

 

 

Bulletproof will be transacting with GotX, Jackson and Hyungwon had been contact with them for the bait while the Limitless, will be responsible to transact with the Monster Pack; Youngho and Jaehyun had backed up their alpha leader and omega while the younger were on standy; Jeno was there to protect Renjun who just rolled his eyes because they are not weaklings to be honest.

 

Wolf Pack and Carats are there to back them up; to ensure that the transactions are to go smooth before they pounce on the unsuspecting targets.

 

Taeyong walked with the air of a true alpha while the Japanese Omega carried himself with grace; yet the aura Yuta was emittingtell that he is also a threat. Taeyong met Yifan and the omega smirked at the younger alpha.

 

“Funny to see you Taeyong.” Yifan said and Taeyong just beamed him a smile.

 

“it’s been a while Yifan ge. How have you been?” Taeyong greeted.

 

“It’s been tough, but I had fun.” Yifan said as he drew out a gun prompting Youngho and Jaehyun to withdraw one as well.

 

“Relax ge.” Yuta spoke calmly.

 

“Still as naïve as before huh?” Yifan asked but Yuta shook his head.

 

“You’ll be surprised with what I am capable now than back then.” Yuta said and soon took a shuriken from his pocket and threw it an approaching guard, unarming the beta.

 

“Impressive.” Yifan laughed. “You could have been an asset to me.” Yifan said as he lowered his gun. “I know your plans Taeyong, let’s the cut the crap and let us handle this like the adults that we are.” Yifan said and smirked at Taeyong. “Junmyeon, you know the place; let’s finnish this.” Yifan said and ly for a few of kids launched an attack on them.

 

“Hello Taeyong.” An alpha with a gentle face greeted them and soon a few more launched an attack on them.

 

Youngho and Jaehyun protectively covered Yuta who was shell shocked seeing the face of the alpha.

 

“Hello Hansol.” Taeyong greeted back and soon the two alphas were attacking each other in a fist fight.

 

“We’re coming.” Sicheng announced announce and soon it became a war zone; there were gorans ans curses as they all hit each other trying to outwit and outfight the other.

 

“Protect Yuta at all cost.” Taeyong growled and soon each of them fended of the attackers while keeping Yuta within their circle.

 

Yuta is perfectly capable of protecting himself but not right now he was confused, his best friend who had been with him when he first came to Seoul who left all too sudden when he had confessed his attraction to Taeyong, the same gentle alpha who had helped him get by is now back but his eyes were not as bright as they were.

 

“Hansol.” Yuta muttered and they locked eyes; and Yuta saw anguish in the elder’s eyes as he kicked Taeyong harshly.

 

---

 

Hyungwon was not happy when he approached the Bulletproof member that greeted him.

 

“Missed me Hyungwon?” J-hope asked.

 

“No Hoseok, I did not.” Hyungwon replied and Jacskon stiffened next to him as RM walked into view.

 

“Jackson Wang, its’ been a while.” RM or what Jackson recalled as Namjoon approached them and Jackson sighed.

 

“You are helping the monster pack?” Jackson asked and Namjoon nodded.

 

“Why are you even surprised?” Namjoon asked and Jackson shook his head.

 

“You were not this low.” Jackson remarked.

 

“Tell that to the people who pushed our pack away and stepped on us. Wolf pack were the only ones patient enough to eal with us so called scums.” Namjoon spat making both omega flinched.

 

“You were stupid Hyungwon, choosing someone pathetic over me.” Hoseok said and soon took Hyungwon into a choke hold.

 

“Let him go.” Jackson screamed.

 

“He’s beyond my control.” Namjoon smirked and that was what Hoseok, Hyungwon’s mate, needed to sprang into action.

 

There were screams as Hyungwon was freed and j-hope looked at his attacker. “You don’t lay a finger on my mate.” Hoseok shouted and soon was throwing punches after punches at each other.

 

“You’re not the boss of me.” J-hope retaliated.

 

Hyungwon was left on the floor gasping for air as he rubbed his neck when Kihyun came and pulled him up and shoved him towards Minhyuk. Minhyuk nodded and led the younger omega out while Jooheon covered for him and Hyungwon noticed that there was chaos already ensuing.

 

“This is low Namjoon.” Hyunwoo growled but the other alpha just raised a brow at him.

 

“You’re in my territory, better be prepared to be slaughtered.” Namjoon said and soon there were drugged betas and alphas attacking them, and they were cornered.

 

---

It was chaos and everyone was so in deep with attacks left and right. Jhoon could see his mate, Soonyoung was doing all he can but when a surprise attack made Soonyoung unconscious, Jihoon can’t really stay put so he chased after his mate but was stoopped by a hand and pulled him into a room.

 

“Please don’t involve yourself in this.” Jihoon looked at the man and his brows furrowed.

 

“who are you?” Jihoon inquiredbut the man shook his head.

 

“Please don’t get involved.” The man pleaded but his body shook as they heard a voice call out a name. “Let’s hide.” Jihoon was pulled towards a door but it suddenly opened and their eyes went wide.

 

“Suga!” The boy next to Jihoon gasped.

 

“Hello Jihoon.” The man Suga greeted with a smirk.

 

Jihoon eyes were wide but when he saw his unconscious mate being dragged by Suga, his instincts kicked in and was soon launching attack after attack to the man. The other omega ran towards Soonyoung and had pulled him inside and closed the door, locking them four inside. He then checked the fallen’s alpha’s pulse and relaxed before pulling out a tonic from his pocket.

 

 

Junmyeon was facing Yifan, Zhitao and Luhan with a frown on his face.

 

“Hello Junmyeon, did you miss me?” Yifan asked and Junmyeon sighed.

 

“You haven’t changed Yifan.” Junmyeon replied and Yifan was taken aback.

 

“And you have, I guess you’ve wanted me out to get that little of yours to mate with.” Yifan retorted making Junmyeon snarl.

 

“You’re not really smart are you” Junmyeon said and with one last growl, he had launched himself towards yifan but was protected by Zhitao.

 

Luhan sprang into action as his mate was in threat and soon three guardians were fighting four alphas from the Wolf pack.

 

“It was nice knowing you Luhan, you were one of my favorites.” Minseok smirked then launched an attack towards the omega who defended himself expertly.

 

“You were one of my faves too hyung, but you had your eyes on Sehun and I took that too hard.” Luhan confessed as he launched offensive attacks.

 

“I apologize though.” Minseok laughed but then launched a kick and the omega was down on his knees.

 

“You don’t touch my mate.” Zhitao ran to kick Minseok and the alpha glared at the smaller alpha.

 

“He’s all yours to begin with.” Minseok grinned and he attacked Zhitao expertly.

 

Luhan stood and tried to help his mate but Sehun stood in front of the omega and smiled at him. “You don’t want to be in pain.” Sehun said and pulled him into a vacant space off to the side.

 

“I have to help my mate.” Luhan glared.

 

“Minseok hyung will not hurt zhitao hyung that much, they are just here to put sense to Yifan hyung.” Sehun explained. “I know that you’re not approving of his means.” Sehun said and Luhan nodded.

 

“But ge is just lonely.” Luhan said and Sehun smiled at him.

 

“Hey, we all are. By the way, I was jealous when you were close to Minseok hyung.” Sehun confessed.

 

“But you’re always with Zhitao and you bod so well I was jealous too.” Luhan squeaked making Sehun laugh.

 

“He’s pretty whipped for you.” Sehun replied and Luhan looked at him with his doe eyes.

 

“Really?” Luhan asked and Sehun nodded as they both looked on as the alphas battled it out.

 

“He will always talk about you and that is something.’ Sehun said and Luhan sighed.

 

“I miss you guys.” Luhan confessed and Sehun opened his arms and allowed the older omega to wrap himself on the comfort and warmth from the younger.

 

“We missed you too.” Sehun replied.

 

---

 

Jisoo was not liking this, out of all the people he couldface it has to be Taehyung, that one boy in class that had to be in rival with him since day 1. Taehyung had been the inecure one between then and Jisoo could never understand why it was him who was pinpointed as the rival when Jeonghna was more popular and in many levels handsome than him. But Taehyung had made it a point that Jisoo was targeted but each time, Jisoo emrged unscathed.

 

“We weren’t done yet Jisoo, you are going down.” Taehyung announced and with his mate, they charged at Jisoo.

 

“I won’t let you hurt my twin deep .” Jeonghan shouted and attacked back while Jisoo sooghed and joined his brother in double teaming Taehyung.

 

“Oh you guys.” Seungcheol groaned but went on to block Jungkook’s attempts to help his mate. “You’re feisty.” Seungcheol said but the omega just puffed his cheeks and went all out and fighting the omega.

 

“Jungkook?” They herd a voice and it was Mingyu who was wide eyed.

 

“Bastard,” Jungkook hissed and soon attacked Mingyu making Seungcheol surprised but two drugged alphas.

 

“You know him?” Jun hissed, dodging another attack.

 

“Yeah, ex-boyfriend?!” Mingyu said and Jun glared at him, kicking a rogue in his gut.

 

“Ex?” Junhui glared.

 

“Yeah, a ty ex.” Jungkook said as e punched Mingyu and the boy was down.

 

“Oh Gyu!” Minghao groaned and landed a kick on a rogue before helping him up. While Wonwoo came to assist them.

 

‘You left them” Junhui screamed but Wonwoo glared at him.

 

“Hansol is quite capable now shut up and let’s finish this!” Wonwoo screamed back and with four of them against Jungkook and his rogues.

 

“Bring it.” Minghao shouted and soon the dragon’s eyes glowed and Wonwoo mirrored him, shocking both Junhui and Mingyu as shiicked but when they locked eyes, their eyes glowed and released their inner animal spirits, growling at as they launched an attack.

 

 

---

 

“My little brother.” Suga smirked as they were both panting and Jihoon looked at them man in front of him.

 

“Yoongi.” Jihoon glared at him.

 

“Did you miss your favorite brother huh Jihoon?” Yoongi asked but Jihoon shook his head.

 

“You died the moment you left us and joined them.” Jihoon said and the two borhters glared at each other.

 

“Well lt’s do it your way.” Yoongi said and soon dashed to punch Jihoon sqare in the jaw. “You were my favorite.” Yoongi smirked and kicked the younger in the guts.

 

 

“Where am I?” Soonyoung asked and the omega smiled at him.

 

“Are you okay?” The omega asked and Soonyoung nodded. “You have to stop them.” The omega looked at Soonyoung who sighed.

 

‘Can I get your name?” Soonyoung asked.

 

“It’s Jimin.” Jimin introduced himself and Soonyoung nodded.

 

“You have to work with me then.” Soonyoung smiled at him.

 

---

 

Yoongi had always been aggressive but he was not rebellious, he was strong willed but he followed orders. Sunggyu had been supportive with his first born with his passion for music which all three of his sons had showed the interest on, and he had voiced out that whatever he wanted, his parents will back him up.

 

But when Highschool happened, Yoongi went aloof and that alerted Sunggyu and Myungsoo. They tried to talk to Yoongi but it went futile until one day, he just disappeared without a trace.

 

Jihoon had cried so hard that time since he loved his brothers and Yoongi had been one of those figures that had protected him and taught him to protect himself and that devastated Jihoon a lot to the point that Soonyoung had to pull the omega out of his shell. Without a reason to grasp his head around, Jihoon had no closure.

 

---

 

They heard a piercing scream and when Yoongi looked at his mate, Soonyoung had a knife on the omega’s neck.

 

“Drop it.” Yoongi muttered and soon dragged Jihoon and hed him in a head lock. “You don’t want me to hurt your mate!” Yoongi flared us Jihoon gasped for air.

 

“You seriously will kill your own brother for this omega?” Soonyoung asked, glaring at Yoongi with harshness,

 

“I will for Jimin.” Yoongi said and Jimin smiled at him.

 

‘You’ve suffered so much Yoongi, it’s time to set things straight.” Jimin spoke and Soonyoung allowed the omega to ran to his mate and Yoongi left his brother to engulf the omega in a protective embrace. ‘please Yoongi, I don’t want to live like this anymore.” Jimin was crying and Yoongi was kissing the omega.

 

Soonyoung came to his mate’s side and enveloped him in warmth. Soonyoung kissed the top of his head and Jihoon was glad that his mate is safe. “You should talk to him when this is all over.” Soonyoung muttered and Jihoon nodded.

 

---

 

There have been a lot of chaos and the medic team were all hands-on deck as they tried to stop the rogues from pouring by injecting them with antidotes. They were trying their best to help out but it was like it was an endless wave after endless wave.

 

“Renjun, Chenle are you okay back there?” Jeno asked as Jisung hauled in another case of antidotes for the medics to use up.

 

“Just peachy.” Chenle rolled his eyes as he injected two rogues at a time before kicked them to the ground as they lost consciousness.

 

“Why are they not stopping.” Doyoung hissed as he took four and launched for another group, injecting them on their necks. “Jisung, over heare.” He called out and the youngest of the pack expertly threw four more syringes to his hyung.

 

“They won’t stop.” They all looked at the voice and gasped as it was a familiar face.

 

“Jaemin?” Jeno asked and the kid smiled at him before launching a fist towards the alpha. “What the !” Jeno shouted, countering the punch with his own.

 

“Language!” Doyoung shouted but he knew it was futile, Jaemin was supposed to be Jeno’s bestfriend.

 

“You traitor!” Jeno shouted.

 

“Shut the up, you are the traitor here!” JAemin retorted. “You knew I liked Renjun but what did you do?” Jaemin shouted and all of them stopped as they looked at the angered Jaemin and the confused Jeno to the wide eyed Renjun.

 

“I did nothing, you left without notice and Renjun was heartbroken!” Jeno shouted continuing the attacks.

 

“For ’s sake!” Doyoung hissed but they all stopped when they heard a piercing scream, it was Renjun.

 

The moment of distraction gave one rogue and opportunity to stab the omega and at that moment, both Jaemin and Jeno sprang into action as they knocked down rogue after rogue to protect that one omega.

 

Yuta was gaping, silent tears were falling, bt when he heard Renjun’s cry, he broke from his trance and walked bravely towards his mate. Yuta was another rare omega of his kind, the bearer of the blue heron or Aosagibi and if triggered could be lethal.

 

‘No one messes with my family.” He shouted and when Taeyong looked at his mate, the alpha whose animal spirit is the anaconda, their eyes glowed and they both faced Hansol and his pack.

 

“You’ve awoken the beast Hansol.” Taeyong smirked and with all power, they had rampaged the enemies.

 

“Get Renjun to safety.” Yuta growled and It was Doyoung and Jaehyun who had taken the kids out of danger while the Johnny, his mate Ten and Winwin remained to asssit their pack leaders.

 

“.” Hansol said as a rogue hit his jaw.

 

“You don’t dare!” Chan shouted and soon he was attacking the rogues side by side Hansol.

 

“Stay out of this Chan.” Hansol warned.

 

“ it.” Chan said landing a kick on one of their attackers. ‘You have a promise to fulfill and I’ll make sure you’ll fulfill it.” Chan gritted his teeth as they both worked in sync.

 

“Hell yeah.” Hansol laughed and they moved wuickly and efficiently to knock down several rogues while Seokmin and Seungkwan tried their best to shoot the rogues with the antidote laden darts.

 

Soonyoung and Jihoon ran towards them with Yoongi and Jimin and the carats looked at them with raised brows.

 

‘Please let us help.” Jimin spoke and Seokmin took a gun and handed it to him.

“I hope you have perfect aim.” The alpha said and Jimin grinned as he loaded the gun and three consecutive darts hitting the target in dead accuracy. “Oh blimey.” Seokmin grinned.

 

“Be careful Jihoon.” Yoongi said before the two ran towards their leaders and Jihoon smiled at him then nodded.

 

“We’ll talk later.” Jihoon said and he ran with Soonyoung.

 

The situation was really on battle and when they heard that one scream, it was like a trigger, some eyes glowed and they knew, it was now or never.

 

“ you just have to be stubborn.” Seungcheol screamed and his red eyes glowed making his two mates eyes glowed orange. “We need to end this.” Seungcheol growled and as the phoenix was unleashed, the Tiger soon growled and Jihoon looked at his mate whose eyes were glowing.

 

“Stay on your toes Jihoon.” Soonyoung warned and Jihoon nodded as he joined Wonwoo fight off jungook while Minghao growled and ran towards Seungcheol and Soonyoung.

 

“We’re very pissed off.” Soonyoung growled.

 

“Backat you.” Minghao said and the three started to launch attack after attack and finally they had reached the leader, Namjoon who had his feet on Mark’s chest while Jin had Jackson pinned to the ground.

 

“Let’s end this.” Seungcheol called Namjoon who merely grinned and called out Hoseok and Taehyung beside him

 

 

“Three on three.” Namjoon said and Seungcheol nodded.

 

 

There was a brief stare down but it ended as soon as Hoseok ran and launched an attack. The lynx spirit was strong but Soonyoung, a white tiger, prized and rare, was quick and agile so he had dodged it expertly.

 

Taehyung laughed before launching an attack to Seungcheol who just huffed, a mere hawk trying his luck with a phoenix mated to a lion and Jaguar? Dream on.

 

Minghao stared the leader down, he was confident as the dragon and he will show no mercy. Minghao started to punch the alpha but Namjoon was qick to defend himself. There were a few ones that landed on each body, kicks that made them fall to their knees, but they never gave up, never surrendered because they were never gonna be losers.

 

The fight continued, mane bodies fallen, none died yet thankfully, but the severity of their actions had by far caused too many damages.

 

 

Junmyeon had finally weakened Yifan, the omega now down on his knees and waiting for the final blow. It was jongdae who stepped out and stopped Junmyeon before it was too late and both eyed him with curious gazes.

 

‘You’re not a killer Junmyeon.” Jongdae spoke but Yifan snorted.

 

“You really mated with this .” Yifan spat out.

 

“I never wanted to, I refused everytime. It was you who pushed him to the edge, it was you who created your own demon.” Jongdae glared at Yifan. “But I am not a monster, Junmyeon could have killed you back then but what you did to me as not that severe to cause death on your part and I had forgiven you. But this time, I can’t easily do that; it doesn’t mean I want you dead.” Jongdae spoke calmly. “Junmyeon, this is my fault so let me correct it, exhile is not the answer nor death, but proper trial and sanctions would do.” Jongdae said and Junmyeon nodded.

 

Yifan glared at Jongdae but then looked at Zhitao being pinned by Minseok and Jongin then to a crying Luhan being held by Sehun. He took a deep breath before looking at Junmyeon in the eye. “I will face trial, but spare Zhitao and Luhan.” Yifan said and both Luhan and Zhitao protested. “they are good kids, better if they are within your guidance.” Yifan said and Jongdae offered a hand.

 

“I never wanted to replace you.” Jongdae said and Yifan nodded.

 

“That I did not see, too blinded by jealousy to think about what will make my pack and my mate happy. You did better, you deserve to be Junmyeon’s mate.” Yifan said and Junmyeon escorted him to a car to be sent to a station for questioning.

 

 

 

“Don’t make me do it!’ Yuta shouted but Hansol glared at him harder.

 

“Hansol!” Eujin called out and the apha backed down as the older alpha stood in front of Yuta and Taeyong and bowed his head.  “Please step down, we surrender.” Eujin said and Taeyong held Yuta and calmed him. “I apologize and as a leader, I would like to apologize for the damage my pack has done.” Eujin spoke and Taeyong looked at the older alpha in the eyes.

 

“My brother has been terribly sick and this was my only option to save him. I will accept the repurcussions of my actions, spare my pack.” Eujin knelt and Yuta breathed out harshly.

 

“We did not see you. We did not hear from you. I am taking Jaemin with us.” Yuta spoke and looked at Hansol. “I can’t allow you to take Jaemin away.” Yuta fumed, the omega was known for his bright smile but this time, it was a straight face and a frown they are witnessing.

 

“I know I was wrong to leave, I have my reasons.” Hansol spoke. “I wanted to tell you that you are special to me, but you are with your mate and I will respect that.” Hansol bowed his head.

 

“Leave now.” Taeyong spoke and Eujin stood and bowed one last time along with the rest of his pack before they gathered themselves and left.

 

“Hansol.” Yuta called and when Hansol turned around, Yuta had enveloped him in an embrace. “Please take care. I missed you.” Yuta was crying and Hansol smiled as he ruffled the younger’s hair.

 

“I will.” Hansol smiled and he broke the embrace and waved at him before leaving with his pack.

 

 

Jin was freaking out as Namjoon got attacked by Minghao, hit after hit made the alpha weak. His alpha needed him but when he tried to get to him, it was Wonwoo who had blocked him.

 

“Let me go!” Jin shouted and thrashed but Wonwoo got a good grip on him.

 

“No!” Wonwoo used his alpha tone and the omega whimpered as he obeyed the order. “You’re only getting in the way.” Wonwoo growled and Jin gritted his teeth, Wonwoo can over power him.

 

‘Ex-boyfriend?!” jun was definitely bitter about it and Mingyu rolled his eyes.

 

“Yes, like I was 14?” Mingyu said sending a punch on another rogue.

 

“It was an awkward phase in our lives, trust me.” Jungkook sighed and both looked at him.

 

“Hey, we used to be friends, what happened?” Mingyu asked and Jungkook looked at his mate.

 

“Taehyung happened.” Jungkook confessed and that’s the moment Mingyu to slip and fall flat on his face making both Jun and Jungkook sigh. “You’re still a clutz Mingyu.” Jungkook said offering a hand.

 

“He’s my clutz though.” Jun said as he helped his mate up.

 

Jungkook smiled at them. “You look really good with each other.” Jungkook spoke with sincerity. ‘I sort of envy it.” Jungkook said and Mingyu smiled at him.

 

“You’re still a sap.” Mingyu laughed and extended a hand for Jungkook to shake. “But I’m never getting back with you. Junhui is my precious mate.” Mingyu said with finality.

 

‘Like I would, I love Taehyung.” Jungkook laughed and then it clicked. “ this.” Jungkook groaned and ran to Taehyung.

 

Junhui pulled Mingyu into a kiss before they chased after Jungkook, hands intertwined like they were not in a middle of a raging battle.

 

Jeonghan heard the call and his instinct told him to stop the omega from coming any closer. “You don’t want to get involved in this one.” Jeonghan held the omega and soon Jisoo was there to drag the omega away from the scene.

 

“Calm down.” Jisoo hissed and Jungkook had to obey, damn alpha’s.

 

A piercing cry then broke their train of thoughts and when they looked at the scene, it was heart breaking, Hoseok was on the ground pinned by Soonyoung while Namjoon was on his knees, head locked in Minghao’s arms and Taehyung was still standing but both arms were held by seungcheol.

 

“I wanted to give you an easy out but you just ruined it.” Minghao spat out.

 

“Kill me then.” Namjoon growled.

 

“Minghao.” Jisoo shouted and the dragon yielded to his alpha. “Namjoon?” Jisoo spoke and the other alpha looked at him in the eyes.

 

“I will not beg.” Namjoon was adamant.

 

“Then we’ll make your mate do the begging.” Jisoo said and Wonwoo shoved Jin towards Jisoo. ‘I’m quite accommodating” Jisoo spoke like he was the devil as he gripped Jin’s hair forcefully, the omega hissed and screamed.

 

“Let him go!” Namjoon shouted.

 

“I’ll be a good person for now because i believe people deserve second chances’; I’ll let the court decide for your future.” Jisoo said with finality and everyone went silent.

 

 

Sirens boomed and the place was once again chaotic, as the police gathered and stunned rogues after rogues, and escorted the members of Bulletproof towards the police cars.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------

a/n: Okay, shower scene is dedicated to Wonwoo who had insisted that he looked cool when he walked out of a shower (this was a special clip for news ade or something)

 

Monsta X’s Wonho’s real name is Hoseok and BTS’ J-hope is also Hoseok so I just had the best idea to have them pine over Hyungwon (Crappy idea).

 

Jungkook is part of 97line and is close with Mingyu and Minghao so I added him as an ex-botfriend cause why not? Yoongi is like Jihoon’s brother so yeapp added him as the infamous prodigal son.

 

Taeil is the oldest in NCT and Winwin is the cutest fluff ever.

 

Hansol was part of SM Rookies and is close to NCT members esp Yuta so I added him there. He will be debuting with UNB as a KBS project group; Eujin is with him and he looks like Jimin honestly hahaha.

 

 Jaemin is from NCT Dream and the original ship of Jeno but with the recent comeback has been flirting with both Renjun and Jeno so I just made them an OT3 cause why not?

 

 

 

I absolutely at writing action so please bear with the update. It was super hard for me to write in details. I apologize if this did not live p to your expectations. I really tried my best T.T

 

 

And guess what, yes yes yes, Vernon and Dino’s mating will proceed. Gosh we are ending this fiction already.

 

I am not sure if anyone of you would like a few back/special stories concerning the other packs, let me know what you think.