Final

My Territory

a/n: Sorry for the long wait, here we go Last Chapter!

 

 

------

 

 

The police had aided in capturing the rogues and masterminds, and at last they could breathe. The affected rogues where escorted to hospitals where Henry had tasked to administer the antidotes. The alpha had flown in from Canada to oversea the task knowing that his sons had done a lot and he will not allow it to fail. Ryeowook had taken a lead role in the drug aministration as he was the one with a medical degree.

 

In the distance, he saw Youngho and Minhyung arrive with a face he’d gravely missed. Youngho and Minhyung had a few bruises that needed patching up but Henry looked at the other guy behind them.

 

“This is Hansol.” Youngho introduced the younger alpha and Henry beamed him a smile.

 

“Hi Hansol, I’m Henry.” Henry introduced himself. “I’m your uncle but have adopted you, legally.” Henry informed him.

 

“I am.. I don’t know how to react to this.” Hansol replied.

 

“Take it easy, you have all the time to think it over.” Henry then patted his shoulder and led them to be treated.

 

Ryeowook took one look at his sons and he’s all over them, grunting as he checked the bruises his sons had attained but stopped and gazed at Hansol lovingly like the true omega that he was. Hansol felt warmth as Ryewook cupped his face and kissed his forehead, treating his wounds gently and offering him a sweet smile.

 

“How have you been Hansol?” Ryeowook asked and Hansol shed tears, he missed his mom and dad but his uncles were the next best thing.

 

---

 

It was a gloomy place yet they had to endure it. The older packs had stepped down and left the trial to the current pack leaders. Limitless had conceded to Wolf pack seeing that they had no personal vendetta over Monster or Bulletproof. Junmyeon accepted this and sighed as he looked at his mate who smiled at him.

 

GotX similarly stepped down to leave the decision to Carat, as they too did not have any personal vendetta over them, with Hyungwon chosing to forget what Hoseok had done. Carat had respected this, since it was Soonyoung who had been in most pain due to the loss of his father.

 

“Soonyoung.” Jisoo called out and the younger alpha looked at him with tired eyes. “I know this maybe a bit difficult for you but, I will leave the decision in your hands.” Jisoo said and Soonyoung gaped at him.

 

‘I am not a head alpha.” Soonyoung squeaked but Seungcheol held his hand and gave him a gentle squeeze.

 

“You can do this Soonyoung, we are here to back you up, you’ll do the right thing.” Seungcheol assured him and Soonyoung sighed then turned to Jihoon who just allowed his distressed alpha to cuddle him.

 

---

Jimin was sick and Yoongi had to ddo something to save the love of his life. Yoongi looked at Euijin, Jimin’s older brother who shook his head.

 

“I’ll do something, I can’t lose him!” Yoongi shouted but Jimin held his hand and shook his head.

 

“Please Yoongi, this is not how I want to live.” Jimin sobbed but Yoongi would choose his own death than lose Jimin.

 

“No, we’ll find a way. Namjoon said he can help us out.” Yoongi blurted out but Jimin shook his head.

 

“There must be anther way. Euijin hyung?” Jimin looked at his older brother whose face is a splitting mirror image of himself, only the older was ana alpha nad he as sick omega.

 

“I want to say no Jimin but I want you alive as well.” Eujin said and lowered his head to rest his forehead on his younger brother’s forehead. “It’s the only way.” Euijin said and looked at Yoongi sternly; they will have to go underground.

 

Jimin cried hard each and everytime Yoongi and Euijin left to do their part in the so-called revolution to be ale to afford him treatments. He cried for the innocent lives that were pulled into the mess that he was partly the cause and reason for.

 

Yoongi would assure his mate that they are going to be fine, Jimin will survive but deep down they both knew how ed up their lives were.

 

---

 

Jimin stared at his older brother, a sad smile appeared on both faces and Jimin cried for the nth time. His brother had placed a warm hand on his cheek and let their foreheads touch in a comforting way, an act hey often did to share strength and to asure each other of their bond as brothers.

 

“Can’t you stay?” Jimin asked and Euijin shook his head.

 

“I made a promise to Limitless pack, I won’t break it.” Euijin explained. “They’ll spare my pack in exchange of Jaemin and our exhile.” Euijin explained.

 

“But, hyung.” Jimin said and Eujin smiled at him.

 

“it is for the better Jimin, I wish you well. We’ll see each other in better circumstances.” Eujin said and bid his goodbye. “I want you to meet my omega next time.” Euijin said and Jimin smiled at him.

 

“Oh please you’re not subtle with Kwangsuk.” Jimin said and Eujin laughed as he waved goodbye.

 

Euijin closed the door and bowed towards Yoongi, Jihoon and Taeyong. “Thank you.” He said and Taeyong smiled at him, of course the alpha has a golden heart.

 

“Take care of Hansol for us. We’ll take care of Jaemin.” Taeyong said and Euijin nodded.

 

“How is he?” Euijin asked and Taeyong sighed.

 

“locked up with Jeno and Renjun. Renjun soul bonded to both of them.” Taeyong briefly explained.

 

“I’ll be going.” Eujin waved and Taeyong allowed him to go as he faced his brothers again, glaring at each other.

 

Taeyong had always been the middle ground between Yoongi and Jihoon. The two were splitting images of each other like Euijin and Jimin but unlike the two brothers, his own brothers had the strongest personalities known. Taeyong sighed and placed a hand on each shoulder, urging them to take it somewhere else.

 

“I’m not leaving Jimin.” Yoongi demanded.

 

“Jaehyun will be here with Doyoung to check up on him. We need to talk.” Taeyong commanded and Yoongi had no power over the head alpha’s order; they were in Limitless territory after all.

 

The three sat in a conference room which was eerily silent. Taeyong looked at the two brothers and sighed even more. He had been neutral all his life when the two had fights and he knew he needed to be neutral in this talk.

 

“Yoongi hyung.” Taeyong spoke and the older alpha looked at him. “You could’ve informed us and we get to help you acquire it legally.” Taeyong spoke. “We have the means hyung.” Taeyong said.

 

“I didn’t want you to get involved in my problems.” Yoongi confessed.

 

“but we are your brothers, we could’ve helped you!” Jihoon was fuming.

 

“Would you really want to get involved in underground works? I had to kill people Jihoon!” Yoongi shouted making Jihoon flinch.

 

Both of them stared at each other breathing heavily until Taeyong sighed. ‘you two are so immature right now. You both were afraid to hurt each other.” Taeyong laughed nd both looked at him. ‘you need explaining to do. And You need to console your alpha.” Taeyong said and both looked at him with wide eyes as the door clicked opene and Sunggyu and Myungsoo entered the room.

 

 

 ------

Junmyeon was rubbing his temple as he looked on at the questioning. Yifan had confessed on a lot of things and lobbying to free Zhitao and Luhan. Junmyeon would understand and be grateful if the person in front of him wasn’t his former omega.

 

“We could sentence you to death.” Junmyeon said and Yifan just nodded. “You’re not even fighting back?” Junmyeon asked.

 

“you’re waiting for it?” Yifan asked and Junmyeon laughed.

 

“Maybe?” Junmyeon asked and Yifan laughed.

 

“Jongdae has a good effect on you.” Yifan confessed with a smile. “I wished you both the best.” Yifan said and Junmyeon mirrored that smile.

 

“I can’t help you out of this one if you’ve confessed that much.” Junmyeon said and Yifan nodded. “Perpetual house arrest. Zhitao and Luhan will have three years each and community service.” Junmyeon announced.

 

“that’s pretty light Junmyeon.” Yifan muttered.

 

“Jongdae pleaded for it.” Junmyeon informed him and Yifan smiled sadly.

 

Yifan then took out a vial from his pocket and pushed it to Junmyeon.The alpha eyed it and Yifan smiled at him. “I know I made grave mistakes and I wanted to fix it. Luhan was affected with the drug I administered to Jongdae and had been infertile. But I tried to reverse it and the boy Yukhei cracked it. That is an antidote for Jongdae and it works perfectly, Luhan is on his fourth month.” Yifan informed Junmyeon. “I know that you wanted children Junmyeon, and I want you to have them with Jongdae.” Yifan finished then stood up to leave. Junmyeon pulled the omega by his wrist and enveloped him in a hug.

 

“Thank you.” Junmyeon whispered and kissed Yifan’s forehead before he let him go.

 

---

 

Soonyoung took a deepbreath as he faced the member of Bulletproof. Seungcheul, Jisoo and Jeonghan were also there with him but still, he was the one to make a decision. Namjoon looked intensely on him but Soonyoung held his façade.

 

“I could ask for your heads.” Soonyoung announced and the members looked solemn. “A life for a life, wouldn’t that be wonderful?” Soonyoung spoke like a heartless man and Seungcheol eyed the friend, Soonyoung was never the violent person.

 

“As the leader, I’ll take responsibility.” Namjoon spoke and it made Jin clench his mate’s arm tightly.

 

“Yes, you’ll take damn responsibility for your mistakes.” Soonyoung slammed an envelope and pushed it towards the leader who took it and opened it.

 

Namjoon read the sanctions with eyes wide. Jin was tearing up next to him while Hoseok was lost in his own word. Taehyung was holding his mate close while Yoongi looked straight into his brother-in-laws eyes.

 

“Why?” Namjoon spoke with weak voice.

 

“My father will not allow me to take revenge. My mate will not be happy with his brother’s death and I am sure you were just misunderstood.” Soonyoung sighed. “5 years house arrest with weekly community service and afterwards, we will help you rebuild your lives and your pack.” Soonyoung announced. “Jimin hyung would be under Limitless’ care until he recovers as Taeyong-ssi had personally waivered his security.” Soonyoung informed them, eyes focused on Yoongi who nodded.

 

“Yoongi-ssi will serve his community service at the hospital, you will be Doyoung-ssi’s assistant.” Seungcheol informed him. “Hoseok-ssi Taehyung-ssi and Jungkook-ssi would be doing community service under GotX territory while Namjoon-ssi and Jin-ssi will be under our territory.” Seungcheol listed off and Namjoon nodded.

 

“It’s not really fair that we are receiving such pity.” Namjoon spoke.

 

“It’s not pity Namjoon-ssi.” Jisoo corrected him. “We are giving you a chance to right yourselves and prove to people what you are capable of.” Jisoo told him and Namjoon nodded.

 

“We are not into grudges but we trust that you’ll use this chance to your advantage and rebuild your pack to be a better version of what you were.” Jeonghan added and everyone nodded.

 

“Yoongi-hyung, have you settled your differences with Jihoon?” Soonyoung asked and Yoongi nodded.

 

“Taeyong did not take a no for an answer, we were locked inside a closet and was not released till we cried our eyes out and forgave each other.” Yoongi said with a shrug making Jungkook snicker but a glare silenced him and kept his mouth shut.

 

---

The peace settled in on their territories and finally, Carat can rebuild what was damaged and watch over their territories. But when they thought that they were finally back into a routine, the doors of the mansion opened with Sapphire Blue Pack strutting with two unknown faces. Jisoo and Jeonghan faced them and Jungsoo introduced Donghae and Hyukjae, Sapphire Blue’s Japan Unit head.

 

“Appa?” Chan spoke from behind Jeonghan and the man Donghae smiled and opened his arms for the younger omega. Chan ran to his parents and was soon sobbing at his missed parents.

 

‘I’m sorry it took this long, we had an agreement with Arashi.” Donghae informed him.

 

“We’re free now and we’ll bring you back.” Hyukjae announced and it made Chan eye his father curiously.

 

‘Bring me back?” Chan asked and Hyukjae nodded.

 

“We are taking you back with us, we had arranged for your mating.” Hyukjae clarified and Chan was wide eyed and wanted to step away from his parents.

 

“No, I already found my mate!” Chan shouted and ran towards Hansol who held his hand tightly.

 

“Chan, you are to mate a person of our choosing.” Donghae informed his son.

 

“Sehun hyung and Jeno mated with free-will, I want to mate with Hansol hyung.” Chan said.

 

“We have chosen a capable mate.” Hyukjae said with finality.

 

“Excuse me sir, but Hansol is a capable alpha.” Junhui spoke to defend his protégé. “Hansol had been able to protect Chan and had proven his skills in fighting and management. Hansol is perfect for Chan.” Junhui finished but Donghae shook his head.

 

“Chan and HAnsol are maent for each other and we had taken care of both of them to be who they are now.” Jeonghan added but the parents were stern.

 

“We had a deal already in effect, a contract that had been signed. You are coming with us.” Hyukjae said in his alpha authoritarian voice and Chan was frozen, he had never felt such need for obedience and so he reluctantly walked towards his parents with tears flowing down their eyes.

 

“Chan, I’ll find a way.” Hansol said as he stopped him for a minute and Chan looked at him with teary eyes and nodded but deep down he knew it was futile.

 

They all left the mansion lest for Henry an Ryeowook who walked towards Hansol and held his hands.

 

‘Hansol, I think it’s better that you come with us, we need to discuss something of importance with you.” Henry said and Hansol turned to Junhui who had teary eyes and nodded.

 

“Thank you for taking care of Hansol.” Ryeowook bowed to them and the rest of Carat bowed to him in return. “We will be going now.” Ryeowook said and The three left the mansion.

 

Both Junhui and Jeonghan were in a sour mood and soon Mingyu was wrapping his arms around Junhui and kissing his forehead to comfort him while Sungcheol had allowed his alpha to pull him towards their room with Jisoo following behind them.

 

---

 

Hansol found himself inside a posh apartment in Myeongdon facing his cousins and two new faces. Henry had introduced Chittaphon as Youngho’s soon to be mate and Donghyuck, Minhyung’s future mate.

 

“We are going to mate soon.” Youngho said bluntly earning a smack on his forearm care of Chittaphon.

 

“Hi hyung!” Donghyuck greeted him with a wide smile.

 

“We’ve been briefed and as much as we want you to be happy for us, we understand your condition.” Chittaphon said and offered Hansol some tea.

 

“Why havn’t you mated Youngho hyung?” Hansol asked and the older alpha sighed.

 

“Took a while to bargain with Heartbeat pack to give up their precious omega.” Yougnho informed him.

 

“Heartbeat, like Bambam hyung’s mother pack?” Hansol asked.

 

“Yeah, I am from the same pack as Bambam but I’m a son of Taecyon and Yoona, second in command.” Chittaphon supplied.

 

“What made them give you up?” Donghyuck asked from Hansol’s side.

 

“I threatened them to soul bond to Youngho.” Chittaphon shrugged.

 

“That’s too extreme.” Youngho announced.

 

“it worked, and now I get to mate you.” Chittaphon looked so smitten and Youngho was blushing, Hansol snorted at that.

 

“You’re too in love with each other.” Hansol snorted and Youngho glared at him.

 

“Are you going back to Thailand then?” Donghyuck asked and Chittaphon nodded.

 

“We need to make the vows as part of the condition.” Chittaphon informed him.  “What about you?” Chittaphon asked Donghyuck.

 

“Ah, we need to wait, you two needed to mate, then Renjun needed to adjust to his two alphas, we need to welcome yukhei hyung and keep Kun hyung  and Jungwoo hyung from shredding each other over him.” Donghyuck listed.

 

“It’s a bit too early for Donghyuck.” Minhyung announced.

 

“About mating, Hansol we need toask you if you are willing to go through an arranged marriage as well.” Ryeowook said as he sat next to the boy. “I know that you like Chan but if you can consider this proposal, we could set you up with a nice omega.” Ryeowook informed him.

 

“Can I at least think about it?” Hansol replied.

 

“You can, we are going on a vacation and that will give you time to think things through.” Henry informed him and Hansol smiled a weakly.

 

‘Thank you for the consideration.” Hansol replied.

 

-----

 

Chan was crying on their flight to Japan, was crying when they settled in their house and full out weeping when he cosed his door and sagged into his hed. How could his fathers do this to him? Hw could they force him to marry someone without his consent? How could they be this insensitive?

 

There was a knock on the door and it was Sehun who entered and took his younger brother into a tight embrace. Sehun ran a hand on his brother’s hair and tried to calm his brother.

 

‘I’m so sorry, if I could help you I would’ve.” Sehun said and it made Chan cry even more.

 

Outside the room, Jeno was glaring at his father, as the only alpha son, he was the only one who could stand up for his brothers. He had just mated and he had brought Jaemin and Renjun sith him, the two were busy helping Donghae with the robes Chan would be using for the ceremony next week.

 

“Appa.” Jeno called out to his father.

 

“Yes Jeno?” Hyukjae asked back.

 

“Why would you put Chan hyung into so much pain?” Jeno asked and Hyukjae sighed.

 

“We only wanted what’s best for him.” Hyukjae answered.

 

“What is best for Chan hyung is him mating with Hansol hyung.” Jeno spilled the tea.

 

‘Oh really, would Hansol be a perfect mate for Chan? Would a mere puppet alpha be able to fight for Chan when he couldn’t even stop us from taking his supposed beloved away?” hyukjae asked and honestly Jenohad no answer for that because Hansol did not fight for Chan at all. “We were lenient with you Jeno but if we were given liberty, we would not allow you to mate with a traitor.” Hyukjae said and Jeno glared at him.

 

“Jaemin is not a traitor!” Jeno gritted his teeth and spat at his father who smiled.

 

“See, your alpha instincts kicked in the moment I mentioned harm to one of your mates, this was not case for Hansol.” Hyukjae shrugged and Jeno was left speechless so he decided to leave.

 

Hyukjae sighed and rubbed his temple as Donghae entered and gave him a bottle of beer.

 

“You left the kids?” Hyukjae asked and Donghae nodded.

 

“Minseok is with them.” Donghae replied and Hyukjae nodded. “Everything is in order, wwe just need Chan to see this in our perspective.” Donghae informed him and Hyukjae smiled at him.

 

 

 

----

Chan was dressed in fine silk robes, rose quartz that reflected the solors of the sakura that was blooming in Japan. Sehun fixed his hair as Renjun fixed the sash around the older omega’s waist. He looked divine but Chan wasn’t smiling at all.

 

“Please smile hyung.” Renjun spoke and Chan looked at the younger.  “You’re going to experience something I will never have the opportunity to have.” Renjun said and Chan smiled bitterly.

 

“It’s better that you don’t experience this Renjun.” Chan sighed.

 

“No tears please.” Sehun pouted and Chan sighed. Sehun then wrapped his arms around his brother and back hugged him while Rnejun hugged his arm and smiled at him.

 

“Thank you for being my emotional support.” Chan said and they all smiled.

 

Chan was led towards hallway and was instructed to enter the last room where his future mate was waiting. Chan sighed as he walked carefully towards the doomed room. He sighed as he gripped the handle and prepared himself for the worst day of his life.

 

As the door opened he, bowed his head and announced his presence. He closed his eyes and let out a deep breath.

 

“Good Afternoon, I am Lee Chan, Omega.” He said the standard greeting and what he heard made him shed tears.

 

“Vernon Chwe Hansol, Alpha, It’s nice to see you again.” Chan looked at his future mate and he cried as he saw the smiling face of his dearly beloved, his one true love.

 

Chan ran towards Hansol and enveloped him in a tight embrace as he cried. Hansol wrapped his arms around the omega and allowed him to cry, tears staining his serenity colored robes but it didn’t matter at all, Chan was in his arms.

 

After a few minutes, the door opened again and soon filed in Chan’s and Hansol’s parents with a priestess and her assistants to commence the private mating. Chan looked at his parents who were grinning.

 

“appa!” Chan had so many questions but Donghae gestured for him to keep quiet as the priestess prepared her incense.

 

“If the omega may kneel in front of the alpha. Please stand young man.” She gestured to Hansol who did as he was told. Chan obediently knelt in front of the alpha. “who allows the mating of this pair?” The priestess asked and Henry stepped to hand in a dagger made of silver and its handle lined with sapphires.

 

“Henry Lau of the Sapphire Blue Pack, American/Canadian sector, father of alpha Hansol surrenders this dagger to protect the omega.” Henry spoke his practiced line.

 

“And who accepts the gift offered?” The priestess asked and Hyukjae stepped forward and bowed.

 

‘lee Hyukjae of the Sapphire Blue Pack, Japan Sector, Alpha father of the omega accepts the dagger and offers the alpha our loyalty.” Hyukjae delivered his line and the priestess nodded and handed the blade to him.

 

The parents were asked to sit as the priestess offered her prayers and handed Chan a cup of tea to drink.  Chan looked at her and he motioned for her to drink. Chan did as he was told and handed back the empty cup to the priestess. She then handed the same cup towards Hansol and refilled it and allowed the alpha to drink from it.

 

 

She then enunciated a few more prayers and blessed the couple before allowing Hansol to mark his mate. Chan offered his wrist and Hansol gently on it, a mark of a bear paw appeared and Chan was satisfied with it. The two parents applauded and hugged them as the ceremony concluded.

 

 

“Appa!” Chan ranto his fathers who were grinning at him.

 

“Of course, we made a deal with Henry and Wookie.” Donghae said and Chan was tearing up. ‘Don’t cry my dear, we wanted the best for you, including your mate.” Donghae informed him and Chan cried his heart out.

 

“Hush my child, you have to be happy for your mate.” Hyukjae said and Chan smiled at him then turned to his alpha who was grinning happily, thanking Henry and Ryeowook for this opportunity to be with his beloved.

 

They were then led to a larger room and both Hansol and Chan were surprised to see their friends. Junhui and Jeonghan ran towards them enveloped their sort of sons and cried as they were now mated, the last puzzle piece to their perfect family.

 

Donghae and Henry asked everyone to enjoy the feast and everyone cheered, raised their glasses for the mated couple and ate the feast.

 

Once the guests were lightly buzzed, Chittaphon, the ever active omega, gathered the omegas and began to dance away challenging the alphas who gladly gave in to them. Ten and Yuta danced a bit more sensual but Chan got the hint and soon joined them in dancing. Jeno cheered for his brother and even pushed Sehun to dance as well. Being the competitive people they were, Minseok was the first to step in and soon wrapped Sehun’s body around him and the crowd shouted for them to get a room. Taeyong and Johnny danced next, pulling Hansol with them and the three free styled until Chan approached his mate and everyone just watched as the two enjoyed themselves.

 

----

Donghae and Hyukjae eyed their son as they ate breakfast but Chan was eating happily, occasionally feeding Hansol whatever was served to them. Donghae nudged his mate who glared at him but they remained silent.

 

“Hyung, aren’t you tired?” It was Jeno who asked and Chan smiled at him.

 

“I was so I slept through the night.” Chan shrugged his shoulders and both Donghae and Hyukjae snapped.

 

“What?” The couple asked making Henry and Ryeowook laugh.

 

“Give your son a break, he may have cried a lot before the mating.” Ryeowook reprimanded his hyungs.

 

‘Besides, they can have all the fun they want.” Henry winked and Hyukjae grinned at him.

 

“Appa, no more surprises please.” Chan pouted.

 

“Oh but we already had it lined up.” Donghae chirped making Hansol and Chan pale.

 

“Relax.” Youngho reminded his cousin, I assure you, you’ll love it.” Youngho winked and Hansol knew at least he could trust his cousin better than his in-laws.

 

And instincts had proven him right when they found themselves with the beautiful coastline of a tropical island, sun setting behind them and no one too bother them.

 

Youngho had informed them that they have 2 dys of undisturbed beach to themselves as they rented the whole resort for their honeymoon while the rest of them would tour in places and join them after.

 

Chan giggled as he pulled Hansol towards the water and they played like little kids enjoying their day. They were both happy and content and by the time the moon rose to illuminate the night sky, they found themselves in each other’s arms, smiling like the world was in the palm of their hands.

 

“Chan.” Hansol whispered and the omega looked up to his alpha and bit his lip. “Can I?” Hansol asked and Chan nodded like a puppy. 

 

Hansol otioned for the staff to clear out and they did after a bow. Some of the lights were turned off and Chan was grateful for that bit of privacy they could get. A staff approached them one last time and handed Hansol a box which was supposedly from Youngho and Hansol thanked him then left. Hansol opened it and they both blushed at the contents but since it was dark, they had some sort of privacy.

 

‘Here?” Chan asked, a bit nervous but willing nonetheless.

 

“We can go to our room.” Hansol suggested but Chan shook his head.

 

Hansol laid the blanket from the box down to the sand. Chan laid on the blanket as Hansol climbed on top of him. Hansol kissed Chan softly as if he was a fragile doll. They had discarded their tops earlier during their swim so Hansol has all the access to Chan’s smooth skin. The alpha worshiped his omega, tounge lapping on white skin, slightly tanned from the radiant sun. He had left bruising marks making Chan moan out in pleasure as his hands found purchase on the blanket underneath him.

 

Hansol took in Chan’s s one a time, and fondling them to give Chan heated pleasure. Chan was breathing hard as every touch and kiss made him excited and yearning for his alpha. When Hansol reached Chan’s flat stomach, he   the omega’s belly button and Chan hissed at the sensation.

 

“I’ll make you feel good.” Hansol said and sloly removed Chan’s swimming trunks, making the younger stark .

 

Chan blushed as he kept his legs closed but Hansol pryed them open and took Chan’s into his mouth, gently peppering it with kisses and as Chan moaned at the building pleasure. Hansol gave it a few to make it hard before releasing it with a pop.


“tell me if it’s uncomfortable.” Hansol spoke and Chan nodded as he tried to even out his breathing.

 

Hansol then spread Chan’s legs apart and moved his hands to spread the omega’s cheeks apart. Chan gasped at the tentative on his hole making Hansolsmirk and the hole a few more time. Hansol then the hole, eating out the omega and poking his tongue past the tight ring. Chan was as he latched his hand on Hansol’s hair and gripped it, tugging lightly making Hansol moan.

 

“Please.” Chan moaned out.

 

“Grab me the lube babe.” Hansol asked and Chan blindly searched for the lube and threw it at Hansol’s side.

 

Hansol grabbed the lube and poured some on his fingers then massaged the omega’s hole. The liquid made Chan shiver as it touched his hole but gasped as a finger went past his tight ring and penetrated him.

 

“Okay Baby?” Hansol asked and Chan nodded. “I’ll open you up, try to relax.” Hansol said and Chan nodded, trusting his alpha.

 

Hansol inserted two fingers and sciscored them, trying to open up the omega to accommodate him. He inserted a third soon after Chan was but Chan was hurting a little. Hansol tried to find Chan’s prostate and with a few s of his fingesr, Hansol hit Chan’s prostate. Chan thrashed and moaned at the sensation, moving his hips to make the fingers him good but Hansol stoped him with a spank on his cheek.

 

“I’ll make you feel good, don’t be impatient.” Hansol ordered and Chan steadied himself as Hansol removed his swimming trunks, revealing his that made Chan mouth water.

 

Hansol then poured lube on his palm and coated his before he aligned his into Chan’s stretched hole. “Ready?” Hansol asked and Chan nodded, bracing himself for the bigger stretch seeing that Hanol’s was bigger and longer than his fingers.

 

Hansol pushed the head through the hole and Chan gasped at the intrusion. Hansol moved slowly, pushing his inside the tight hole as Chan panted and cried with every push. It was suffocating for both of them; the tightness on Hansol’s was pure pleasure while the muscle penetrating Chan was painful.

 

“Tell me if it hurts Chan.” Hansol groaned but Chan just spilled tears, because the pain was intense but his body wanted it, craved it even.

 

“All the way, Hansol.” Chan gasped, his body blazing hot as Hansol bottomed out, groaning in pleasure surrounding his .

 

“You’re so beautiful Chan.” Hansol breathed out.

 

“Only for you.” Chan responded and Hansol his neck hungrily. “Please make me feel good.” Chan gasped as Hansol ground his hips experimentally.

 

Hansol braced his hand on Chan’s hips and he started ing, slow shallow s to test the waters. Chan gripped the blanket underneath him as Hansol spread his legs wide and hastened his pace. Chan started at the slide of inside him. Hansol kissed multiple times as he pounded his omega’s hole, alternating between shallow and deep, fast and slow, hard and gentle. Chan was experiencing fireworks as the penetrated him, wrecking and ripping him to shreds with every , and setting out glorious bliss as Hansol found his protrate and hit it hard with dead accuracy.

 

“Stand for me.” Hansol whispered as he pulled out and Chan did as he was told. He stood and Hansol kissed him passionately as he guided his back into his omega’s hole.

 

Chan hissed as he was lifted but as soon as the penetrated him again, he was and bouncing his off of the alpha as Hansol held him tight. They were both mess and Chan cupped his alpha’s face and kissed him messily.

 

“You’re so good Hansol.” Chan was breatheless.

 

“You’re enjoying this baby?” Hansol asked and Chan moaned. “I’ll make it better.” Hansol said letting the omega down and spanking his cheek. “Turn around for me and touch the sand.” Hansol instructed and Chan did as he was told, presenting his swollen hole to his alpha.

 

Hansol the hole, tongue ing the omega into a mess, then inserted his smoothly. Chan was sensitive already, as the hit him right where he wanted and screaming loudly as he came untouched for the first time that night.

 

“So good baby.” Hansol groaned as he held Chan’s hip tightly and pounded into him. Chan moaned loudly, gripping fistful of sand.  

 

“Right there. Please Hansol.” Chan whined, gripping his ankles to bend his body more.

 

Hansol hissed, his is being into the black hole of pleasure. “.” He groaned as Chan fell on his knees, pulling away from the alpha.

 

“Alpha!” Chan moaned, shaking his as he rested his knees and elbows on the sand.

 

“I will take care of you baby.” Hansol slipped his back into the omega. Chan groaned and soon he was moving his hips to meet Hansol’s s. “Just like that.” Hansol groaned.

 

‘.” Chan screamed as he reached for his to it to help him release. A few and a few more s, Chan came for the second time and collapsed on the blanket.

 

“Are you okay baby?” Hansol asked as he pulled out and Chan nodded, breathing heavily.

 

‘Let me.” Chan gasped as he pushed Hansol down the blanket and mounted on top of him.

 

He placed both feet on either Hansol’s hip and lowered himself down to the proud of his alpha. Chan moaned loudly, the filling him up nicely. He then leaned back as hansol cupped his and helped him start a rhythm.  They were both as the pace just speed up.

 

“Knot me alpha.” Chan whined and Hansol made him stop and just told him to stay still, hovering above his .

 

Hansol then moved his hips up and Chan just had to slam down and repositioned himself. He planted his knees on the side of Hansol’s hips and lowered his body to kiss the alpha full in the mouth. Hansol then moved his hips and ed into Chan as the omega moaned loudly, enjoying the sounds Chan was making.

 

Hansol could feel it already, his was heavy and full, ready to knot the omega. “I’m coming.” Hansol groaned and Chan just bit his lips and waited as the alpha under him went ing him in a frantic pace. Chan felt really good, and soon was clamping down on Hansol. The Alpha hissed and gripped the omega’s hip tightly.

 

“Knot me alpha.” Chan gasped and with a deep Hansol knotted as he pulled Chan flushed to him and bit his neck to mark him.

 

Chan cried as heat engulfed him completely, bearing his neck more as Hansol bit him harded. Ink bloomed on both bodies as the paw on Chan’s wrist darkned and soon grew, marking his skin in black and brown. The head of a calm resting bear laid on his chest where his heart is and legs wrapping around his body protectively.

 

Hansol let go of his omega’s neck and locked their lips as feathers trailed down his body and the hawk settled on his left arm, proud and calculating. “I love you so much Chn.” Hansol breath out and chan smiled weakly as he released one last time in time with the pulsating inside him, body spazzing due to over stimulation

 

 

---

 

Hansol was blushing as Chan hid his face on his alpha’s shoulder as the other joined them in the island. Henry hugged is son as Ryeowook and Donghae fussed over Chan, checking him for serious damage that flustered the omega to no end.

 

“You did take care of our baby right?” Hyukjae asked Hansol who nodded. “I can’t believe I missed my sons grow up.” Hyukjae became sentimental and Hansol offered him a hug. “Just take care of Chan for us.” Hyukjae said and Hansol smiled wide at him.

 

The island was too crowded with all the people joining them but it didn’t matter as they enjoyed the tranquility of the ocean, finally done with the head ache casued by rogues.

 

Hansol and Chan went to Jisoo, Jeonghan and Seungcheol and then went on their knees to bow at them, offering their respect as the youngest members of Carat. Jeonghan teared up as they stood, wrapping both Chan and Hansol in a tight embrace, knowing that they had found an irreplaceable place in each others’ hearts.

 

Hansol then trned to Junhui who teared up as Hansol smiled at him and hugged him. “Take care of Chan.” Junhui muttered and Hansol nodded affirmatively.

 

 

 

-----

 

Epilogue

 

Soonyoung was pacing in front of the operating room as Jihoon was being prepped for delivery. Jinki was rubbing his head as he watched his son paced for the nth hour.

 

“Soonyoung, Jihoon will be okay.” Jinki said but Soonyoung pouted at him, something that Jonghyun would always do.

 

“Appa.” Soonyoung almost sobbed.

 

“It’ll be okay.” Jinki assured his son just as Sunggyu, Myungsoo and Yoongi and Taeyong along with their pregnant mates trotting along.

 

“Jihoon will be fine.” Myungsoo reassured him.

 

“Doyoung and Seokmin are making sure He and the babies are fine.” Taeyong informed him, gently helping Yuta to sit down as his own bulging tummy was tiring him.

 

“I wonder if you’ll be calm too when I deliver these babies.” Yuta huffed, rubbing his bulging tummy with twins.

 

“Me too.” Jimin laughed next to Yuta as Yoongi blushed, the omega was also carrying twins and 2 months behind Yuta. “Why all three of you siblings must be too identical, even in kids.” Jimin huffed and oongie rubbed his mate’s back to aide a little.

 

“definitely their genes.” Soonyoung laughed but soon paled as Sungkwan fetchd him to change into a sterile gown.

 

 

It took a few hours until Soonyoung reemrged into the waiting room exhausted and crying. Jinki ran to him to catch him, cradling his son to relax him.

 

“Appa” Soonyoung sobbed and everyone held their breath as Soonyoung broke them the news. “They look so beautiful, My jihoon and our twins.” Soonyoung sobbed even more and everyone let out a breath of relief then smiled.

 

“Congratulations!” Everyone cheered and Soonyoung laughed and cried hard as he was enveloped in warmth.

 

Jihoon woked up in a room full of smiling faces. He felt his hand being gently squeezed and he looked at his smiling alpha whose eyes turned into slits. “You did so well Jihoon. I love you!” Soonyoung kissed him and Jihoon kissed back.

 

“They are bringing them in.” Seungcheol announced and Jihoon looked at the room where his brothers and their regnant mates looked like they belonged in the carat pack.

 

Seungcheol was already expecting as well, a good 6 months and he is showing as well and their latest untlrasound showed that they have twins as well. Junhui and Minghao were nestled in their mates, the omegas were having morning sickness and cravings that drove their mates insane while Hansol and Chan were just sitting by the side, opting not to have kids until every one of their hyungs have given children, including their blood brothers Johnny and Ten, and Minseok and Sehun.

 

Seungkwan dramatically opened the door, the omega opting to wait as well because having 4 preganant omegas drained him and Seokmin into taking care of them for the past year, he did not want his baby to be in such stress as well. Seokmin and Doyoung entered with the twins and handed them to Jihoon and Soonyoung. Jihoon smiled wide as he held on to the baby girl button nose and pouty. Sooonyoung held the boy lips whose eyes were like slits and cheeks rosy. Everyone cood at the family and Soonnyoung looked at their parents and called them to their side.

 

“We want to honor our family, we have decided to name them after Appa.” Soonyoung looked at Jinki who was holding back his tears.

 

“Jinki Appa, this is Junghee, after Jonghyun appa.” Jihoon smiled and Jinki took the baby with a teary smile.

 

“Sunggyu appa, Myungsoo Appa, this is Gyusoo.” Soonyoung handed the baby to Myungsoo and the two cooed at the bundle of joy.

 

Everyone held heir tears back but when Yuta complained of labor pains, Seokmin and Doyoung assisted the omega out of the room while Seungkwan sighed.

 

“No one gets pregnant after this. I want to hhave a baby too!” Seungkwan whined.

 

“I won’t abort mine.” Doyoung shouted from the corridor as Seungkwan glared at Doyoung before pulling Taeyong out of the room.

 

“I can’t believe you Doyoung hyung! Seokmin let’s make ours already!” Seungkwan shouted back while dragging a confused alpha behind him.

 

“Can we change doctors?” Yoongi whispered at Jimin who shook his head, he found Seungkwan amusing.

 

 -----

Fin

My Territory

Nov 13 2017 – April 22 2018