Secret

Feeling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Thank you for saving Jaehwan and Cheonsa, Hakyeon," said Wonshik as he bow to the boy.

"No need to thanks me. It just a coincidence I'm at that place," reply Hakyeon as he play with Taekwoon's fingers. It look like he has been liking that beautiful finger very much.

"If you want to meet Jaehwan, you can just call me. I'll take you here. You can't come here by yourself. I'm afraid your father will know about this and try to kill them again," warn Hakyeon as he look at them seriously.

"Okay, Hakyeon. I understand," reply Wonshik as he nod his head. He look at Jaehwan and Cheonsa lovingly. He miss them very much.

"And don't say anything about us. About me and Taekwoon. Your father might be suspicious if he know that you still contact Taekwoon. Make sure you only say about Haeyeon to your father, not Hakyeon," warn Hakyeon. He can't let anything happen to any of them. He know how bad that man is and he does not want to take any risk. Wonshik nod his head again. 

"Its been late right now. Let me sent you home," said Hakyeon as he stand and go to his room to get ready as Haeyeon. 

As Hakyeon and Wonshik arrived at Kim mansion, Hakyeon can see Mr Kim stand in front of the house with his angry face. But, when he saw Haeyeon walk out from the car, his face change immediately.

"Good evening, Mr Kim. Sorry we're late. Wonshik want to go home much more earlier, but I refuse to sent him. I want to know him better," said Hakyeon a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter