Help him

Feeling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So, why you suddenly ask me out?" ask Hongbin as he walk beside Hakyeon. 

"Because I'm feel so lonely right now. I don't know where I want to go. I can't go back home right now. I need to give some privacy to Wonshik and Jaehwan. While my love is working right now. I only have you, my Binnie," reply Hakyeon as he look at Hongbin with sad eyes. 

"So, when you don't have any other choice, you'll call me?" said Hongbin as he roll his eyes. 

"Of course not. You have been busy with works. I don't want to disturb you," excuse Hakyeon as he smile innoncently.

"How about now? I have so many works to be done thank to my boss who always skip his works," ask Hongbin as he glare at his hyung aka his boss.

"Yah, don't badmouth your boss like that. He might hear you and give you more works," Hakyeon reply as he put his finger in front of his lips. Hongbin just shake his head as he feel disbelief with his childish hyung.

"Don't be angry. I promise I will not skip my works anymore after this," continue Hakyeon as he show his pinky finger. Hongbin just smile as he link their pinky finger.

"I can't believe I work for someone childish like you," mumble Hongbin as he continue his walk.

"You mean cute like a child," said Hakyeon as he put his hands on his cheeks and smile innoncently to the boy. Hongbin can't help but smile when he saw that cute face. He fastly pinch Hakyeon's cheeks.

"Yeah, you so cute hyung," said Hongbin. Hakyeon smile in satisfy when he hear the boy's praise. 

Suddenly, they see someone runn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter