This family

Feeling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I really want to kill that woman. If only we're not in public, I already choke that woman," nag Mrs Cha when she arrive at Hakyeon's house with Taekwoon. That boy try to calm that woman but she keep nagging.

"Mom, what's wrong?" Ask Hakyeon as he sit in front of that woman.

"Ask Taekwoon," said Mrs Cha as she stand up and walk toward the kitchen to drink some water. Hakyeon look at his boyfriend to get his explaination.

"I meet my parents just now and my mother said something to me that make your mother angry," told Taekwoon as he look at other place to avoid Hakyeon's stare.

"What did she told you?" Hakyeon know Taekwoon's mother hate that boy very much. To make his mother angry like that, that woman must said something unacceptable.

"Well, she said to me...," Taekwoon does not want to remember what that woman said to him. Because she is completely wrong. He already found a family that accept him for who he really is. They love him. 

"She said it better if he dead and disappear from this world. Who does she think she is to say something like that to my son in law. I will make sure she eat her words back. I'll make sure she know how to treat people nicely," nag Mrs Cha as she walk from the kitchen with a glass of water to the boys. Hakyeon laugh little bit when he saw his mother's face.

"What do you want to do, mom?" Ask Hakyeon when his mother sit beside him.

"Don't worry. I'll not kill her. I'll just keep a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter