Thank You

Feeling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh my god, are you okay?" Ask Mrs Cha when the boys enter the house. She look at every boys and feel relief when they are okay except Wonshik.

"Sit here," order Mrs Cha as he help Jaehwan to hold Wonshik and sit on the sofa. She sit beside the boy as she check on the wound that has been bandage. Thankfully its not too bad. 

"Don't worry, mom. We already stop at clinic," said Hakyeon as he smile looking at his mother face.

"But still, you all make me gonna have heart attack. Thank god you are okay. You three are okay," said Mrs Cha as she look at Wonshik, Jaehwan and Cheonsa.

"Oh, you all might be hungry after the war, let me ask Mrs Ahn prepare some foods for you," continue Mrs Cha as she stand up and leave the boys. She also bring Cheonsa with her.

Taekwoon fastly walk beside Hakyeon and hold his hand tightly. He really worried something might happen to him. "So, is that mean my father will never disturb us anymore?" Ask Wonshik as he look at Hakyeon. The boy smile before he sit in front of him with Taekwoon.

"Yes he is. He will never dare to disturb you," reply Hakyeon confidently.

"Not only because of the agreement, but also other reason. If he really want to taste how it feel to kiss the ground, he can try to disturb any of you," continue Hakyeon that make the couple look at him in confuse.

"Hakyeon has evident on his slush fund and if he does not want Hakyeon give the file to police, he need to keep his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter