Date

Feeling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Is it really okay for us to go out together?" Ask Jaehwan as he lift Cheonsa and walk toward the smiling boy at the door.

"Of course it okay. My father is not here right now and thank to Hakyeon hyung, he's not suspect anything. Don't worry. Everything will be fine," reply Wonshik as he smile at his boyfriend.

"By the way, it been long time we go out together. Three of us as a family," continue Wonshik as he hold Jaehwan's hand.

Wonshik want to bring his boyfriend to their favourite park. Before, they always go there for a date. Its been long time since they go there. 

"Lets go," said Wonshik as he take the picnic basket and pull the boy out from the house. Jaehwan smile widely as he walk beside his boyfriend. 

Wonshik borrow Hakyeon's car to go to the park. In the car, they keep talking and play with their girl until they reach at the park.

"Its been long time we come here. Right Wonshik?" Said Jaehwan as he look around the park with a smile. 

"Yes, we are," reply Wonshik with Cheonsa in his arms. 

Jaehwan lay out the mat on the grass nicely and take out the food that he prepared at home. He then look at his boyfriend playing with their daughter. He really feel happy right now. Nothing more than he want. He now with two person that he love the most. He is the most happiest person in this earth. 

"Go to your papa, Cheonsa," Wonshik hold both of Cheonsa's arms and help her to walk toward Jaehwan slowly. 

"You're walking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter