Storytelling

Feeling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"The foods are really delicious, hyung," praise Hongbin as he look at Taekwoon.

"Thank you," said Taekwoon as he blushing. Hakyeon show a proud face when his boyfriend being praise like he the one who get the praise.

"Sanghyuk, do you have something to ask me?" Ask Hakyeon as he look at the boy. He realise that boy sometime glance at him.

"Emmm I...," Sanghyuk look down as he hesitate. Hakyeon smile when he saw Sanghyuk's nervous face.

"I know what he want to ask. He want to know why you wearing a dress just now and acting like a girl. Am I right?" Wonshik look at the boy.

"Yes, you're right," Sanghyuk nod his head as he look at Wonshik and then to Hakyeon.

"Oh, that," Hakyeon laugh little bit. He admit that boy look curious on that and he also look shock when he hug that boy just now.

"Let me tell you. Me and his noona should be meet on a blind date. But, he the one who come as his noona. Thank for that, I able to meet Jaehwan and my daughter back," told Wonshik.

"My father locked me up for almost a year. He want me to marry with Cha Haeyeon if I want to get my freedom," continue Wonshik as he hold Jaehwan's hand tightly.

"His father also almost kill me and Cheonsa. If not because of Hakyeon hyung, both of us will be dead," continue Jaehwan as look at Wonshik and Hakyeon.

"I'm sorry. I don't know that," Sanghyuk look sad. He can't believe Wonshik's father willing to do something mean like that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter