Chapter 1

Take You Home | bbh.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAPTER 1

 

Seoul’s morning sunshine filled Bin Mi Rae’s apartment, lighting up every corner. The house smelt of fresh flowers and leftover kimchi, an odd combination that summed up her lifestyle. Everything was in perfect order, books in their place and all the dishes clean and put away. Even the couches had not one spec of dust on them. The only thing not in place was Mi Rae’s keys and she was sure she would go crazy looking for them.

 

“Dammit, dammit, I’m going to be late! Again!” She cried out in despair. Of course, no one was there besides her, making that another sign of her going crazy.

 

After already being late three times this week, one would have learnt their lesson by now but not Mi Rae. Last night she had stayed up until 3 again, just to add some finishing touches on her designs. After working so hard to get a paid internship in the best fashion house in Seoul, Mi Rae couldn’t let that go to waste. But she finally seemed to realize that being late four times in a week could possibly cost her that internship.

 

“Oh no, my boss is going to kill me,” she sang to herself, throwing open all her drawers. “Aha!” Mi Rae sighed in relief as she picked up her keys and twirled them around her finger. Her bag and coat were picked up next and once she was ready to leave the house at last, she checked her phone for the time. It was 8:45, meaning she only had 5 minutes to hail a taxi if she wanted to be one time. Which, of course, was near to impossible considering the daily morning rush in Seoul.

 

As she stepped out the door, she made a mental game plan to find a taxi as quick as possible. “If I go four blocks down, the taxi stand will be crowded but if I go from behind the second wing, all the returning taxis will pass from there.” She shut the door behind her and continued. “So, even though that will take longer to get to-”

 

Mi Rae’s entire body froze. It was like sudden paralysis, her brain went blank and her legs refused to move. The beats of her heart only increased by the second as she heard the familiar voice from behind a stack of moving boxes.

 

“Hurry up, Chanyeol, I just want to get this whole moving process over with.”

 

No, it couldn’t be. What was he doing in Seoul anyway?, Mi Rae thought.

 

“Shut up, Baekhyun. You made me carry all the heavy stuff anyway.” There she had it, exactly what she was hoping would not happen. Mi Rae closed her eyes, forcing the incoming tears back in. She felt a pang in her heart, one she had tried to avoid for the past five years. Hoping that he would just disappear, she opened her eyes but nothing had changed

 

Then she saw it, the mass of auburn hair th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter