Grim Reaper(Part 7)

Saida One Shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun and Sana go to the college by using Dahyun's car.They arrived there,Sana get out first but before she get out she give Dahyun a peck on his cheek.

Dahyun smile,Sana too.

Sana bid her goodbye and left.Dahyun just smile,then he take out his card and frown.

"Why is she not in my list?"

Dahyun sigh and get out from his car.He need to meet Jeongyeon quickly.He found Jeongyeon and pull him out from the office to somewhere that not a lot of people.

"What wrong with you,Dahyun?"

"Why did she's not in my list?"

"What do you mean?"

"Oh,come on hyung,i know you know about it,you and Jihyo hyung plan this,am i right?"

Jeongyeon sigh,he cross his arms.

"Jihyo already warned you,but you don't listen to him,so he decided to do this, Sana is my mission now,"

That make Dahyun to boil up,then he grab Jeongyeon's collar.

"tell me,where the heck is him?!"

Jeongyeon push Dahyun to the grass.

"why are you acting like this??what the heck wrong with your head Dahyun??are you already fall in love with her??"

Dahyun get up and punch Jeongyeon's face.

"There is nothing wrong with my head and yes i already fall in love with her,is that wrong?!,"he said it loudly.

Jeongyeon about to punch him back but something stop him and he quickly bow.Dahyun turn and there are Jihyo and Nayeon,that make him bow too.

"You look like just have a fight earlier,"Nayeon said,

"We actually have a fight earlier,"Jeongyeon said.

"Let's talk about it later,Dahyun you need to follow us," then the three of them disappear.

Jeongyeon just sigh."Chae,you need to follow them too,"

Chaeyoung then disappear too with Jeongyeon.

 

 

 

####

 

 

Now,Dahyun are sitting in front of Jihyo and Nayeon.

"So..Dahyun,we knew you must be already knew about it,so we suggested you to left Sana,"Nayeon said.

"I don't want to move from there,"

"what did you said?Dahyun you can die,you know that right,"Jihyo said.

"I'll die for her, just let me stay there,moreover she only have 4 days,a-and that was her wish too,"

The olders look at each other,they both sigh.

"Fine,stay there, but Sana still Jeongyeon's mission, we not gonna move her to you again,"

Dahyun nod mean he know that.

"How about me?"Chaeyoung asked.He was standing behind Dahyun with Jeongyeon.

"You'll die for her too,r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter