Grim Reaper(Part 3)

Saida One Shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sana!!!"a guy sream her name in horror.Sana wake up from her dream. She breath heavily her body are covered with sweat.
"Why did this dream always come?"she asked herself. Then she sit while hugging her legs.
"This dream must be mean something..and that guy in my dream seem familiar.."she thought. "He look like...Dahyun??"

 

 

 

***
Dahyun wake up from his sleep and lazily take his phone.
"Already 7am, six days to go,"
He get up to take a shower.
"Should I wear something bright today,?"he said as he was standing in front of his closet.
"This blue shirt seem good,"
He take and wear it.

 

 

 

 

***
"So this is the ID card and don't lost it,ok?" Jeongyeon give them the ID card. They both nod and take it then wear it.
"So..where is the class?"Dahyun asked.
Jeongyeon smile.

 

 

***

 


"What a bored lecture,"Dahyun mumbling. "What are you mumbling about?"Chaeyoung asked without looking at him. "This lecture,we already heard it many time.."he groan but not to loud. Chae pat his shoulder.
"Be patient..you just do this for a week," The lecture is over and now they don't have a class until 12pm so they go to the cafeteria. Dahyun eat his food happily while Chae is wandering.Dahyun saw it and asked him.
"Just looking for my mission," "Why?" "It's actually weird,because this morning I checked the card and guess what,her life is add one more week and that make 2 more week," "Well that weird but I think it's just your mission got that," "Oh really?have you check your card today?"Chae smirked. Dahyun gulped and quickly take out his card.
"What the f***?!her life is added too?h-how?what the heck actually happening right now?!" "I think we should ask Jeongyeon hyung about this,btw you said Sana is grown-up well,what do you mean by that?" "I have saw her before when I travelled to Japan," Chae nod. Suddenly that cafeteria become loud and that make the grim reaper weird about that.
"Why are those people so loud there are nothing to scream about,"said Dahyun continue to eat. "They scream for that two hottest girl here,Sana and Mi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter