Grim Reaper(Part 2)

Saida One Shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Dahyun was in his apartment,he currently watching a movie.Suddenly the card that he put besides him light up. He take it.
"At ****** Park?"
Dahyun sigh and get up to change his clothes. He arrived at the park and looking for Sana then he spotted her with a guy.
"Her boyfriend,?"he thought.He look at the card again hoping for an information but no,the card still the same. Dahyun sigh and put the card back then look at them.
"They look happy,maybe that was her boyfriend," Dahyun chuckle when suddenly Sana trip on her own.Dahyun sit on the bench and still look at them. "Why I need to come here if nothing is happening to her,?usually if the card show the place that mean something bad gonna happen to them," He look at them back but they not there anymore.Dahyun quickly take out the card "At ****,?!!"he quickly get up and find that place and now he was standing in front of abandoned house. He rush to get in and yeah he found that guy earlier try to strip Sana's clothes.  "HELP ME!!"Sana screaming.  Dahyun sigh and stop the time again.He grab the guy and pull him to the door then push him hardly.
"Alright,"
The time move again and that guy groan in pain.Dahyun look at that guy and said..
"Nobody will come here until next week,so here some bread and cocopie,and..your legs just broke a bit so no need to worry,you almost make me jobless,geez.." Dahyun approach Sana and asked if she is ok but instead of answering him Sana broke into a cry. Dahyun don't know what to do so he just let Sana cry.
"You should comfort her,"said someone.Dahyun look at that person and sigh.  "I should just take your soul away from here,"he mocked silently. "Are you ok,?"he asked. Sana look up and w
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter