Grim Reaper(Part 1)

Saida One Shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
I check the card this morning and there was a name on it. "Minatozaki Sana..21 years..days left 1 more week,"I read the information. "What a weird name..,"I mumbled. I take my coat and hat then put on the shoes. I open the door and go out. I head to the bus station and wait for the next bus.I sigh when I saw my friends was here too. "Hi Dubudubu,"Chaeyoung greet. "Hi too," "Do you have work today,?"the Yoda asked. "Yep,Minatozaki Sana," "Oh,mine was Myoui Mina,they have a weird name you know," "That not weird,they was a Japanese,"Tzuyu mock. "I'm Korean so I don't know about Japan,"Dahyun said. "Geez..." "Oh the bus is here,see ya,"Yoda said as he get up and enter the bus. "Are you not gonna take that bus,?" Chaeyoung shake his head. "Nope,not that bus the next one that you gonna take is same like what I'm gonna take," Dahyun nod.The bus arrive and they ride it. The bus almost full and there only two seat available so they take it. Dahyun saw his mission and look at Chaeyoung.He raise his eyebrows. "My mission is here,in front of us," "Mine too," Dahyun realize that the man behind their mission is trying to touch Sana's waist. Even though he was a grim he still have a heart so he help Sana and since Dahyun was a grim reaper he can stop the time. He sigh and get up.He loose his necktie and tied that man's hands. "Hyung what are you doing?"Chae approach him. "Give me your necktie,we need to tie this ert," Dahyun finish his job and go back to his seat,Chae too. "Alright,"he said and the time move again. All the people in that bus shocked when they saw that man was tied. Dahyun and Chae just chuckle. Sana saw that and chuckle too then look at them.The guy that currently sitting caught her attention. "What are you looking at?"Mina asked.
"That guy,don't you think that his skin was too white for a guy,?" "Yep,oh we here,let's go,"
Sana and Mina get out,Dahyun and Chae do the same too.
"Well..they look healthy but why their only have one more week,?"Chae as
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter