Grim Reaper (End)

Saida One Shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Night is coming and Dahyun was on his bed,laying.He felt empty, he don't know why he felt that way,but he thinks the reason is Sana.He miss Sana,Dahyun miss Sana,Kim Dahyun the grim reaper finally miss Minatozaki Sana.He never felt this way.

"Should I go there?But she's hate me now.I bet she don't even wanna to see my face,"Dahyun sigh and ruffle his hair,he sigh again.

He looking at the ceiling.

"If only, I'm not a grim reaper,"he sigh again but heavily.

Finally, he get up and step out from his room,he head to the front door but then stop,"Why would I walk there if I can just disappear and go there?"

He then disappear, and now he was in Sana's living room."I need to fix it," and head toward Sana's room.

He slowly open the door and saw Sana was sleeping, a lot of tissue was on the floor, must be used to wipe her tears.Dahyun slowly approaching Sana,he sit on the edge of the bed and look at Sana sadly.

"I'm sorry for making you like this Sana,I'm so-sorry Sana,I'm sorry,"he said it while trying to not shedding a tear.

Dahyun sigh heavily then get up,he about to step out from that room but suddenly Sana asked him.

"What are you doing here Dahyun?"

That make to Dahyun to turn and yep Sana is awake."Sa-Sana,I thought you already sleep,"

"How can I sleep after all of these things?and how  dare you coming here again,?get out from my room! I don't want to see your face!"she shout.

"S-sana,I-i'm sorry,I'll leave now,"and Dahyun get out from that room as quick as he can.

Then Sana burst in tears."I hate you Dahyun!"she shout again.

 

#

 

 

Dahyun sigh, he was in his house sitting lifelessly on the sofa."Great Dahyun,now Sana is hating you! What a stupid grim reaper!," he mock himself.He ruffling his hair in frustrated.

"Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Really stupid! You're a stupid grim reaper!"He hit himself but someone hold his hands prevent Dahyun from hitting himself.

He look at that person,"Hyu-Hyung?"

"Stop hurting yourself, you can't do anything about what happened between you and Sana."

Jeongyeon slowly release Dahyun's both hands from his grip and sit next to him.He pat Dahyun's shoulder trying to comfort him.

Dahyun face palm."Hyu-hyung..why is this thing happened to me?Is it fault to falling in love with a human?why is this world so cruel to me?"

Jeongyeon still patting his shoulder."You can't blame anyone for what happened between you two

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter