Weird Things Pets Do

Aliens Are Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8 – Weird Things Pets Do

 

It’s been nearly a month together, and Han Seul found some quirky things about her pets. Well, she never knew that cats are one of the rabbit’s major predators; and well, Skibbles is a bunny, which just means he’s a small rabbit. So, that might be the reason why Skibbles and Donut buttheads all the time.

 

“Donut, you have to be very nice with Skibbles,”

 

The moment Han Seul started this stupid talk, Donut had already plastered the usual grumpy cat kind of face. Donut is not a stupid cat, he knows what you’re talking about, and being nice to a certain annoying bunny rabbit is not his favorite topic. Not to mention that she keeps doting on Skibbles right in front of his face, which to Donut is pretty offensive. Especially with bunny keep egging him on.

 

Skibbles: She loves me

Donut: She loves me too

Skibbles: She loves me more

Donut: In your dreams

Skibbles: Face it, she hates you

Donut: Whatever dries your tears

Skibbles: Admit it

Pretzel: Admit what?

Donut: Go back to your hole, this isn’t your fight

Pretzel: You’re fighting with Skibs again?

Skibbles: Stop calling me Skibs

Pretzel: But that’s your name

Skibbles: Only Han Seul can call me that. She loves me.

Donut: Shut up

So, in retaliation, he’d knock over vases, frames and glasses off the table to catch his owner’s attention. Well, mostly for the reason that she’d be busy cleaning up and he’d be free to attempt to eat Skibbles before he gets too big.

 

Aside from that, Han Seul did find something quite interesting about Donut. The cat oddly loves water, but he can’t just bathe every day. So, whenever Han Seul steps inside the bathroom, she has to quickly lock it, otherwise Donut would try to come in.

 

There she was, ready for a shower and she had all her towels ready. The bathroom is just across her bedroom, and running over there is like a mission because of a certain cat. When Han Seul opened the door, she scanned the place—only to find Donut ready in front of the bathroom, just sitting there and staring at her.

 

“I find it odd and creepy that you know my showering schedules,” she narrowed her eyes at him.

 

However, Donut just stayed there calmly, his fur. Quickly, Han Seul walked over to the bathroom, and just when she held the door knob, Donut stopped everything he was doing and attempted to follow her in.

 

“No, Donut. You can’t shower with me!”

 

Well, technically, every time she showers, the cat would be either busy trying to catch the droplets of water or just enjoy the steam from the hot water—and occasionally stare at her while she’s in the bathroom, but that’s the biggest problem, isn’t it.

 

And so, whenever Han Seul is in the shower, Donut would meow over and over until she comes out. By then, Donut would jump up her bathrobe and bite on her wet hair.

 

Yes, Donut likes to chew on her wet hair. It kind of makes showering pointless, but at least he’s sweet and adorable when he does so.

 

Furthermore, Han Seul had always been confused of why most cats are scared of cucumbers. Some said it’s because the cat’s instinct was to think of it as a snake, but really? Is that so?

 

“Donut, c’mere,” Han Seul called said cat from the kitchen.

 

Donut was casually lounging on the couch, and he was not happy when his owner called him. Yawning and stretchi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter