Boy Wizard

Aliens Are Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10 – Boy Wizard

 

Baekhyun should’ve expected this, but he really didn’t see that desk lamp come flying to him.

 

“GET OUT OF MY ROOM!” Han Seul screams out and just throws everything around her at Baekhyun’s direction.

 

Baekhyun can’t figure out whether she’s upset that he’s wearing her clothes, or if it’s because he’s going through her things, or if it’s because he’s there, or all of those things combined.

 

“Calm down!” Baekhyun hisses, dodging the clothes and pencils Han Seul’s throwing at him.

 

Without anybody needing to tell her, she knows that this guy had to be Donut. His very being screams Donut, and she could spot it miles away, even in this form. However, she just had to ask.

 

“Are you—are you Donut?!”

“If I said yes, what would you do?” Baekhyun, who was now hiding under the blanket for defense with just his head peeking out, asks in a monotonous voice.

“But—“ Han Seul runs a hand through her hair while the other grips on the rubic cube in her hand, being the only weapon she has left. “How can you—and they—it’s not—“

“If you’re wondering how Sehun, Chanyeol and I changed from animal to Exonian, then it’s because the potion we drank has finally reached its point,”

Han Seul just stares at him with her confused scowl. “What?” she almost snaps. “Exonians?”

Seeing that the girl seems less livid—though still very much angry, Baekhyun takes advantage of this decrease in temper to slide out of the covers and stand up from her bed. “Well, I might be a thief, but I’m still a civilized Exonian,” Baekhyun clicks his tongue, straightening her his clothes.

“Did you just say thief—“

“Greetings,” Baekhyun suddenly stood in front of her from a couple of strides, and just backs her up against the door. The girl immediately holds her breath when the guy leans to bring their faces closer to each other and snakes his hands down to her right hand and lifts it up to his face before pressing his lips on the back of her palm.

 

They stayed in that position for a few seconds, eyes staring into each other—bust Han Seul’s eyes are mostly bewildered and stuck in utter shock while Baekhyun’s were rather calm. Baekhyun finally takes a step back, finally giving her room to breathe.

 

Han Seul just blinks at him before attempting to whack at him with the rubic in her hand, which Baekhyun barely manages to dodge away. “What was that for?!” Baekhyun scowls at her.

“What was all that about?!”

Baekhyun frowns at her, as if she shouldn’t have asked him that. “It’s how Exonians greet women,” he says.

“By backing them up against the wall, invading their private space and kissing their hand?”

“By closely staring into their eyes and pressing our lips to the back of their palm,”

“That’s exactly what I said just now,”

“We don’t back them up against them up against the wall,”

“But you did that to me,”

“I was scared you’d back away and grab that vase on the table and hit my head with it,” Baekhyun blurts out with a shrug. “It’s a sign of respect, gratitude and/or affection. Our supreme leader is a female

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter