So everything started with a mere locket!!!

You belong to my world

"Annyeohasewo!! I am Do Kyung Soo" He bowed while removing his maffler a bit,making himself somehow visible! I had to admit that he was way too much handsome!! 

"Dr. Kang So Ra" We exchanged our greetings "I really have no idea how to thank you enough...You saved the most precious thing I have!" I was still holding my chain tightly..as if it would disappear if i don't do so!!

"Is it that important??" He was curious. 
I looked directly into his eyes. He became startled "A-ahh-I mean...." 

"Yes it is" i answered looking down "This chain & this locket....they are very significant to me" I smiled "& Thats why i guess i should treat you!! For saving me & my precious pieces as well!!" 

"Aniyo!! Khinchana!" He too smilingly replied "You've saved our teacher! We are indeed thankful!!" 
"Your teacher? Ahh!! So you're with Mr. Lee Soo Man?" 
"Nee..I saw you upstairs checking him. Thanks to that i could find you so fast!!" 

We were talking on our way to doctor's cafeteria. I could somehow manage to convince him for my treat as i felt it would be unfair if i don't do it after what he had done for me that day...even if it was just a mere coincidence!!

Yes...It was our first time eating something together!! 

"Aah..one thing" he started while drinking coffee "The locket...I'm sorry but I guess it broke from falling. Did you notice that?" 
"Ah ego?" I showed him that broken part "It's its speciality!" A smile automatically appeared on my face like everytime!! My precious other self only knows the secret!!

He was surprised...looking straight to me! It felt like something hit him really hard! 

"Are you alright?" I asked
"Y-yes" he replied. A very different stares were exchanged between us!
"You mean it was always like that? Broken?" He asked.
"Yep..at least from when i got it!" 

Memories were flashbacking in front of my eyes....The day when i first got that...the day which changed my whole world...

The day I first fell in love with a complete  stranger!!!!
            
               ********************

"Sunbaenim!" Hae Jin, my junior voice brought me back to reality "Your signature...that MI patient is having discharge" 

She came to our table & suddenly all those papers were dropped from her hand!! 

"O-o-omo-op-oppaaa-ottokheo!!" She started stammering all of a sudden! "Autograph...can i get that?" She was still trembling! 

"Yaa! What's wrong with you?" I had no idea what was happening there. She was never a stammer!! 

"Of course! Do you have anything? Where do you want me to sign?" But He was calm! As if it was so normal! 

"Wait.." i was still on the darkness "what autograph? Why? What is going on actually?"
"Ah!!sunbaenim!! You don't know EXO? He is D.O oppa from EXO!!! My bias!! Omo!! Ottokhe!! I still can't believe this!!" She hurriedly started to find something where she could take his autograph!! 

Of course I knew EXO by name!! After coming back to Korea there wasn't a single day when i didn't hear their music!! All credit goes to Ae Ra who constantly keeps my speakers busy!! But obviously I didn't know their faces! & that's why one of them was sitting there for so long & i absolutely had no idea!!!

"What is your name?" He was speaking so softly that it was barely audible then!! But his voice...it really had a charming effect...that was forcing me to look at him again...shamelessly!! 

"Oppa!! One picture???please?? Aww??" Hae Jin was out of her mind i guess!! Her demand was increasing!!

But he was so patient like before,fulfilling all her demand calmly!
"Just one request" he stated after taking pictures "Don't post this now on sns please. You can post it a few days later but not now,okay? Media is disturbing you know"

"Obviously oppa!! If you are happy i'm happy too!" She was blushing!!

I was dumbfounded. Didn't even know what to do then! That idol-fan interaction made me look so stupid! So i tried to concentrate more on my tea!! 

Finally she left after taking his autograph,completely forgetting about the discharge paper! 

"So..You are an idol?" I asked him
"Yes..." he answered "I'm not good at anything other then singing! So i thought it is the best" he was smiling.
"Same here!" We both started laughing!

Obviously I could feel that he was surprised of mine not knowing him even after living in Korea! So I informed him that I was not here for 10 years & came back just a moth before! It seemed like he was even more surprised!! 

It was surprisingly a comfortable conversation between two strangers who had absolutely no idea that these interactions would be a regular routine for them!!

"I should go now! Already i killed lots of your precious time!" He told me on our way back.
"Please don't say that..you just saved my day!!" I thanked him again.

"Yaa So Ra!" Joon called me from back "wait for me!" 
He came running "Did you find it?" 
"Yes!" I showed him my locket "Thanks to him" i directed towards kyung soo ssi.

"Ah kirre?? Khumao!" He shaked hand with him "If you couldn't find it today, she would have made my life hell!" He joked.
"Yaaa!! Jugulle?" I hit him playfully.

"Who is this?" Kyungsoo ssi asked.
"Ahh ego? Unfortunately he is my best friend!" I replied smilingly
"I must say you guys have a very beautiful relationship!" he was looking at us.

"Beautiful?? What are you saying? This is more like leading your life with a portable bomb & you don't even know when it will burst!!" He winked at me. 
"Yaaa!! Whom are you calling that? Do you really have a death wish?" I suddenly remembered Kyungsoo was looking at us! 

"Sorry!" Aish...It was embarrassing!! 
"Its ok!! I am leaving now!" He smiled a bit "& yes..take care of your pendant properly!
Don't lose it again" & he left saying us bye...Something changed in his voice! It was more serious then! 

"Yaaa...Joon!!" I hit him again "what were you saying?bomb which can explode any time? Seriously? I guess i should explode now!" I tried to hit him again. But he caught my hand & pulled me towards him! 

"Do you know you look good when you are angry?" He whispered in my ear
"Boo?? Yaa!! Again!! You really want to die today i guess!!" I obviously didn't believe his words & tried to free me.
He left my hand. "Let me die in your hand!!" He was looking at me straight. It seemed like he was serious "& make you a criminal!!" He immediately proved me wrong!! 
I really lost my words! How will i win against this guy?!!

I stared walking leaving him "Ahh-aaahh  miyan miyan!" He followed me like everytime! 

Even if the whole world would turn their face on me, i was absolutely sure that this guy would never do that!!