Beautiful accident!!

You belong to my world

I joined Joon's hospital few days later as a cardio thoracic surgeon. Its the largest cardiac hospital of Seoul. No wonder why Joon suddenly decided to be a doctor here!!

Joon's dad was the chairman here & ajumma was our department head. I was working there for 1 month & now...finally I started to feel at ease!!

I was reading on my desk when Joon called me "So Ra, come faster to the vip lounge 4. We have someone very important there. Tell others to come also" He cut the line.

I took my stethoscope & started running for vip lounge. Even a minute can be fatal for a cardiac patient.

"So Ra wodi kha?" My new friend Eunji stopped me on my way. "Vip lounge " i replied her running towards the staircase "Inform others & come faster"

And then the biggest incident of my life occurred...which turned my life upside down!

As i was looking at Eunji, i didn't follow the trolly coming towards me. Suddenly All i could hear was Eunji's voice "So Ra careful! Look front" Her eyes was about to come out of the cavity out of fear!

I looked there but it was late! It pushed me so hard that a sound came out of my mouth spontaneously. I could feel the pain on my leg. I was trying to maintain my balance by grabbing something but all in vain.

I slipped...

I thought I was going to lose my sense..."Why am i suddenly feeling numb?Aishh..Khinchana So Ra...its okay" I thought to myself...

It was when I felt his touch...for the very first time!
Someone grabbed me very gently...trying hard to prevent me from falling!!

"Khinchanawo?" May be it was his voice?

"Is this even real?" Everything was so sudden that i started to doubt my own sense of perception!!

But I could clearly feel his hand wrapping around my waist! "It can't be that dream again right?" I was unsure...
He was holding me softly but it was enough to prevent that accident....His another hand was holding up my wrist tightly!

He gently pulled me towards him;completely taking me off from the edge of the stairs.
"Are you okay?" He again asked anxiously while helping me sitting on the ground "Are you hurt anywhere?"

He was holding me so close that i could even feel his breath! Everything still looked blurry..

"I am so sorry for holding you inappropriately but really I had no other options left to stop you from falling!" His deep voice compelled me to look at him...for the first time!!

He was wearing a whole black outfit with a cap. A muffler was wrapping around his neck making him completely invisible! All I could see was his big eyes!

Where did I see those eyes??

"Aaa...I..I'm...o..ok.." I was still trembling. Couldn't even believe I escaped that accident! Thanks to him!!

"Khumayewo!!" I thanked him while trying to move myself...still holding his hand unconsciously!! "Really thanks a lot..."

"Aniyo...khinchana.. Just tell me are you hurt?" He was still sounded anxious " Do you think you can get up?"

"So Ra aah!! Khinchana?" Eunji came running there "Yaa! You should go slowly!" Her anxiousness was clearly audible.

"I'm okay..don't worry" I tried to get up but couldn't. "Aaa.." I groaned in pain. It was obvious that I hurt my leg. My toe was bleeding.

He again caught me "You should rest here for a moment i guess" his voice...it had something that compelled me obeying his words...For the first time in last 10 years I listened to someone! Don't know why i did that!!

Eunji was sitting right beside me. "Eunji aah.." I started "please go vip lounge 4! They need help. Don't worry about me.." I finally started to think properly.."I'll follow you there soon" I quickly finished.
"But you.." she opposed
"I am fine..you need to go!" I didn't let her stay there. The patient was all in my mind then.
"Arasso..." she had to agree. "Please look after her" She pleaded to him having no option but to leave me there with him...a complete stranger!!

I again tried to stand up after being stable.
"Wait..let me help you" He helped me standing up..It was when i realised that I was holding his hand these whole time!!

"Miyanewo" I quickly released his hand.
"Its me who should say sorry for holding you like that.." I had to look straight into his eyes..His magical voice was forcing me to look at him without even knowing!!

"Aniyo..Khinchana" I tried to smile a bit while picking up my stethoscope..still struggling a bit to stand properly. "Thanks a lot for saving me..really...Thanks a..."

I couldn't finish...my phone ranged "Where are you? Come faster" it was my senior.
"I should go now" i told him "thanks again"

"Do you think you can walk? Or should I take you?" He asked. "No no!! I can go!" I quickly replied him....still trying hard to be normal but something was bothering me there..

"Take care & thanks again" thanking him I limped towards the counter "Sister, give me a band aid..quickly!!"

I had no idea that this small meeting would change my whole life!!