We met by chance!!

You belong to my world

Finally i returned back to Korea...the place where I had no intention of coming back. It is the place which made my dream like life a living hell..the place i hate the most...

I avoided every occasions of coming back here till now but this time it was unavoidable. Or may be fate?! 

I landed safely on ICN International Airport & was waiting for my luggage. 

"Ouch!" I was being pushed by someone very suddenly. My books were all dropped down. "Ahh..chosowmida(sorry)" he immediately apologised with a deep voice & kneeled down to pick up my books with me. 
All I could see was just his eyes & thats even just for a moment. He was wearing mask & a black hoody with a cap almost covering his whole face!!

"Its okay...you don't have to pick these" i replied but he already finished picking up my books. Giving them back to me he hurriedly told "I am really sorry for the inconvenience....take care!!" And he left followed by a very big crowd of girls behind him!! All the girls were shouting saying "oppa take care!! Oppa stay safe" & all these.

"Boyaa(what is this)...who is this even??Why is it so crowded??" I was thinking by myself..

"Mam" Someone called from behind, bringing me back from my thought     "your luggage" 
"Khumayewo(thank you)!!" I thanked him & came out from the airport. No one came receiving me as i strictly forbided everyone of not  coming here in airport. I wanted to be by myself....like always. 

[ *** 2 days before*** ]

I was in my hospital attending a patient when suddenly my mom called.
"I will talk to you lat.." i couldn't finish my words
"Come home today no matter what. Its really urgent..please So Ra" my mom sounded so panicked that i had no option but to agree "Arasso(ok) i will come home tonight" i hanged up.

"You are really going home??!!!" Rian asked. I know she was surprised as i really don't visit my home. "Yes..it seems to be very urgent " i replied.
"Buy something on your way at least " Rian is my best friend here in Canada. She knows me quite well!! It was so obvious I wasn't buying anything! "Okay" i glanced at her. She was certainly surprised. I smiled..

[ * My home*  ]

"What was so urgent?" I asked my parents at dinner. 
"Your grandma.." my dad started.
I frozed "Is she okay?" 
"She has ovarian carcinoma & it is the last stage" my mom finished "Her last wish is to stay with you..she wants you to accompany her in her last days" 

I couldn't move...I couldn't even think anything properly..It was so silent that even the sound of my heartbeat was clearly audible..
"Wait..wha-what are you talking about?" I almost shouted "she was well even a day before!!How could this suddenly happen?"
"It was from a long time..she didn't want to inform you" my dad replied.
"You?? What do you mean abba?? Is it only me who didn't know?" He couldn't answer..
"Ommaa!!" I screamed but My parents were silent..it was enough to give me my answer...
                     ............................

All these things were flashbacking in my mind when i was going to my grandparent's house. Seoul was so much changed from before that it was really hard for me to track back to my home..
"Khinchana(its ok)" i was thinking to myself "let's pretend like its nothing" 

"Agassi(miss), this is Cheongdam-dong" my taxi driver said
"Ajussi(uncle), this is the adress" i showed him the adress which was sent by my cousin "can you please take me here?"

Finally i reached my hometown..the place where i spent my most beautiful days..the house which still gives me goosebumps...
& obviously it was the street where I met him!!!

"Khumayewo ajussi!" I thanked my taxi driver & was trying to bring my luggage down.
"Why is it so heavy now?" I was literally struggling with it.

"Should I help you?" A melodious voice was offering me his help. I turned back to see the owner of that voice & got shocked immediately. 
"So Ra??" He shouted!! "Isn't that you??"
"Annyeong(hello) Lee Joon" i replied hesitantly... 

This guy was my bestest friend back then...the only person who knew all my secrets!! The person who still have my complete trust!
"Do you even recognise me??" He asked with a calm voice..

It was obvious that we will recognise each other at first glance even if it has been 10 long years since we met last!! No matter what happened we can't forget our crime partner obviously!!

"Why won't I?" I asked..still struggling with the luggage..
"Move" he pushed me a little while bringing my luggage down "can i ask now why you didn't keep contact with me? What was my fault?" He asked.
"Let's talk about these later..i'm really tired now" I tried to avoid his question.
"Ahh..miyan(sorry)..lets go inside now" He was cool just like before!!