Chapter 4 : My world was saved by him!!

You belong to my world


I took the elevator this time thinking about all those happened just a few minutes ago!

"Where did I see those eyes? & that voice!! It seemed so much familiar!"

I was thinking hard but couldn't get the answer. But I was sure I met that guy before! Till now my sixth sense never betrayed me!

But where??

I came out of the elevator & Joon was standing there "Yaa khinchana?? Are you hurt anywhere?" He anxiously asked.

"I'm okay..what about the patient? Is he okay now?"
"He is out of danger" he replied.
"Ahh...thaenida.." I was still limping

He stoped "Is this what you call okay?" He directed to my leg.
"Its not severe i guess" i replied...my answer definately didn't satisfy him.


"Dr. Kang! Are you alright?" I heard my professor's voice from back.
"Yes sir." I replied him "I'm alright now"
"Then Dr. Kang & Dr. Lee, I am leaving the patient in your hand now. Remember he is a very famous & powerful person. Media will be involved here. So be careful about what you do! Best of luck"
"Yes sir" we both bowed & he left.

"Who is the patient even?" I asked Joon on my way to the cabin "He is making a big chaos here!"

"Do you know SM Entertainment? He is the director there..Mr.Lee Soo Man" he informed me.
"Ahh..thats why" i sighed.
Suddenly I felt his hand was holding mine tightly!!
"Boya?" I questioned..trying to release my hand from him.

But he didn't let me "You already fell once downstairs. Don't you think it will be too much embarrassing if you fall again?"
"Yaa!!" I tried to push him but ended up hurting myself "aaa-aahh" i groaned.
"See..i told you" He shouted a little "Why do you do this So Ra?" I could feel his anger & This is what i really am afraid of!!

After putting a bandage on my wound we went to the vip room. Lee Soo Man ssi was lying on his bed.

I was checking his chart when some visitors entered his room. They were right behind me.
"How's he now?" I heard them talking to Joon. He reassured them & came back to me.
"Are you done?"
"Yes..let's go" i answered

"Wait..So Ra" he was looking straight at my neck "Where is your locket?"
"What?" My hand spontaneously went to my neck & my biggest fear became real...

My pendant was missing!!

I immediately started running ignoring my pain. Only one think that was crossing my mind then was "I can't lose it"
"So Ra wait! You're hurt" Joon followed me to the elevator when his phone rang. It was from emmergency.
"You should go" i told him. "I'll find it"
"Don't you dare to run like that" he strongly forbidden me.
"Arasso..kha" i falsely assured him. Obviously i couldn't stay calm at this situation!

I quickly went to the staircase where i had that accident just an hour ago! Wishing badly it to be there...
"Ahh...jebail...i have to find it" i was searching for it to & fro. Pain of not finding it was killing me inside!

"Ottokhewo" I was becoming restless. It was the most precious thing i had with me! "Unni...miyaneo...jinjja..miyaneo " my pain was about to fall down as tears..controlling my emotions was becoming more difficult..

It was when someone from behind slowly asked "Are you searching for this?"

I turned back to see him. It was him who saved me before....holding my chain in his hand!! The locket was hanging brightly on it!!

"Aaahh...aah...thaenida" My whole world was back to me "I thought i lost it"

"Thank god i found you. You dropped it before" he said while handing it over to me.

"Khumayewo!" This was all i could say. I really had no words to thank him enough...

It was for the second time he saved me that day!!

***Flashback: His point of view***


He was still looking at the girl he just saved. She was trying to put a temporary bandage on her wound.
"Its been a long time since a girl act like that with me!!" He thought to himself, immersed by the professionalism he just saw "Being a doctor is certainly difficult"

"Kyung Soo Hyung!" He was brought back from his thoughts "What are you doing here?"
"Ohh Jongin aah!" He turned back "I came to buy coffee but somehow ended up being here!"
"Oh i see.."
"How's teacher now?" He asked
"He regained consciousness" Jongin replied "but still weak. Btw, hyung, Suho hyung wanted to discuss something with you"
"Kiree??Arasso. But where are you going?"
"I need to go dorm hyung..manager hyung is waiting for me outside" Jongin was ready to leave when something caught his eyes "Hyung!! What is that?" indicating something that was stucked in his jacket's zipper!

Kyungsoo looked at Jongin's direction! It was a beautiful pendant designed as a musical sign!! The chain got stucked in his zipper making chain hanging!

"What is this?" He was trying to release it from his zipper without breaking. Thankfully it came out well!!

"Hyung is this yours?" Jongin asked
"Ani" He was surprised too "May be hers!"
"Her??!! A girl!!!" his phone rang "hyung i should go now! Do tell me what is all these" Jongin hurriedly left for his manager.

Kyungsoo was all alone by himself there...He was looking at the pendant with all his surprise!

"It can't be that one right?" He was trying to calm himself down "It surely can't..there is no chance!!"
He was taken aback; completely dumbfounded by that!! "But its the same!!Exactly the same one....!!!"