New life!!

You belong to my world

My room was same....just like the way i left it 10 years ago...our photographs...our prizes...our bed... Our mischievous memories was still ringing on my ear. Everything was same except us...

My grandma's expression upon my arrival was expected. She was crying her heart out after touching me first "why didn't you keep contact with us? Do you even know how much i missed you?" She was still crying.

"Hairmonii...miyanewo...but you know my reason. I really didn't want to keep any trace of korea in my life. It makes me.."

"Araa..." my grandmom stoped me "That incident shook you hardly but.."

"Let's not talk about it hairmoni" i stoped her like everytime...that incident which changed my whole world...i always prefered not to face it...

"Unni!!" My cousin Ae Ra entered smilingly with a cup of tea "are you still obsessed with tea?"
Her voice brought me back from my thoughts again. Ae Ra is 6 years yourger than me. Her mom died in a car accident when she was only 5. From then she called my mom omma! My mom considered Ae Ra her 3rd daughter.

"Yep" i smiled back; trying to dry my hair.
"Should i help you unni?" She offered
I looked at her. She was loving & adorable just like before;smiling brightly..

"You should help me Ae Ra" i replied " Now you can help me with all these" saying that i turned back towards the mirror smilingly.

Then she did something which i really didn't expect. She came forward hesitantly & suddenly backhugged me tightly " unni...do you know how eagerly i was waiting for this moment? You left us that day...didn't even talk to me once..do you even know how much i missed you these years?"

I paused for a moment " Ae Ra...unni is here now" i replied hugging her back "Let's enjoy these moments from now on,okay?"

"Wah daebak" Joon entered my room suddenly "Sister's drama has started already?" He told while sitting on my table.

"Yaa!! Don't you think you should have knocked before entering?" I replied

"When did i even enter your room knocking?" He protested "Don't tell me now i need permission"

"Yaaa!! That was about 10 years ago but now we are all grown up!!" I replied immediately.
"Oh really??" He said in a mischievous voice!

I don't know why i suddenly started to feel alive. My childhood was flashing into my eyes. We were just like this before...kids with brightest smile & big dreams on their eyes...

Next day i woke up early for jogging. I peaked at my grandmom's room. She & Ae Ra was still sleeping. " I should not wake them up" thinking that I took my earphones & went out.

"Good morning miss" someone called me "did you sleep well?"
I turned back "ohh Joon aah! Good morning" i greeted him back "what are you doing here at this hour?" I knew he was not an early riser!

"Whaee?? I can't be?" He replied
"Anii..you didn't like to wake up this early!! Have you become early riser now?" I was smiling
"A doctor must wake up early!! You should know!!" He winked at me.

I stoped right there "wait what??Doctor?? Yo..you..a..are a doctor??!!" I was so much shocked that i couldn't even move!

"Can't i be? My parents are both doctors!! Isn't it normal for me?" He replied calmly

"Normal??" It was time for me to get shocked even more "Isn't that why you hated to be a doctor? You even stayed at our house for few days after quarreling with ajumma!!" I almost shouted & suddenly realised that everyone was watching us!!

"Yaa!! You shouldn't say this now!! I have a image here" he placed his hand right on my mouth trying to stop me from talking while looking to & fro anxiously!!

I moved his hand "Image?!Huh....mareba!!You really became a doctor? I mean seriously? You hated this too much"

"You liked it" he replied looking at my eyes.
I frozed "Bo??Don't tell me you choosed this because of me" i .

"Don't be too much obsessed with yourself " he immediately teased me back taking his eyes off "You don't need to know this!"

"Kiree??" & our fight continues! I was enjoying my morning after so many years! It seemed like our friendship was starting again from the very first!

"Why don't you join me here in my hospital?" He suddenly asked on our way back.
"Your hospital? Really? Can i?" I was so much excited hearing this news!

"I will die from boredom if i don't join hospital faster!"
"Khokjomma" he assured me before entering his house "I'll make sure to drive away your boredom faster!"
................................

"So Ra!! Where did you go?" My grandmom asked anxiously as soon as i entered.
"Jogging hairmoni....you both were sleeping thats why i didn't wake you up" i replied her while sitting on for breakfast.." What's the menu?"

& My new life in Korea has started...