Here comes trouble

The Life of being Gay

Third person's view

 

 "YAH!! What are you doing with TaeTae?! " Tiffany yelled as she walked towards Jessica and Taeyeon. Then Tiffany grabbed Taeyeon's arm and pull her away from Jeasica.  Taeyeon was frozen and she didn't know what to do right at that moment. 

 

 

"YAH! What the hell are you doing woman?! And who are you?!" Jessica yelled while glaring at Tiffany. Now the crowd's attention was at them. 

 

 

"S-sica, calm d-down... all the people are looking at us right n-now we-" Taeyeon said but she was cutted of by Tiffany. 

 

'You're taking advantage of my bestfriend! " Tiffany said with her loud voice. Jessica just glared at Tiffany. 

 

"What the hell are you saying you , I'm not harassing her... Right Taeyeon? And why are you dragging her with you? She still wants to enjoy the party!" Jessica yelled and grabbed Taeyeon's arm. Taeyeon was now torn because the two girls are both pulling her. But then the two american girls walk towards each other and pull each others hair off. The crowd cheered for them, making it worse for the two girls fighting. 

 

"FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!" The crowd cheers. 

 

"Y-yah!! Hey stop!" Taeyeon yelled as she broke the two apart. "Can you two please calm down?!" The two girls we're broke apart now but they still glared at each other. 

 

 

"Fany-ah why are you here? Don't you have your dinner with Nickhun?" Taeyeon asked while Tiffany just frowned at her question. 

 

 

"Didn't I told you to go home already?! But then you didn't text me back so I went here to bring you home! And we've already had our dinner." Tiffany complained and Taeyeon just sighed. 

 

"Both of you, get away far from each other... Sica you go there with Hyoyeon and Yuri... I'll just talk to Fany..." Taeyeon ushered Jessica to go with her friends and then she grabbed Tiffany and pull her outside the Club. 

 

 

Tiffany was just crossing her arms with her irritated face. Then Taeyeon sighed. 

 

 

"Fany-ah... You shouldn't attack her just like that..." Taeyeon said carefully with her soft voice. She placed her hand on Tiffany's shoulder and slightly rubbed it. 

 

"But she was harrasing you!  I came here to bring you home! And why are you siding her now?!" Tiffany explained with her still frowning face. 

 

"Listen Fany... I'm not siding her and you know you should just stayed calm... and, you didn't have to bring me home. I can take care of myself fany-ah... but thank you for your concern, you didn't have to go here just to bring me home..you should've stayed home.. you know it's dangerous being alone at this time? " Taeyeon softly said trying not to be harsh at her words. 

 

Tffany sighed. "I-I'm sorry Tae.. I was just worried for you.. And the messaged that she sent me just triggered me. I don't like her... who is she by the way?" Tiffany asked with a hint of jealousy in her tone. Taeyeon inhaled and closed her eyes. She need to tell Tiffany about her bring gay. 

 

 

"It's okay fany... She's the one who's my long-lost friend... but, I need to tell you something.. important.. i hope you don't hate me for this.." Taeyeon said taking a deep breath. Tiffany just looked at her curiously, getting interested about what she's about to say. 

 

 

"F-Fany ah.... I-I'm not really into b-boys.... I'm g-gay.." Taeyeon said and hang her head low not wanting to meet Tiffany's eyes. She can feel Tiffany's eyes on her. 

 

 

"Tae..." Tiffany said softly. 

 

"Go on, walk away from me... you can hate me.. I know that you'll be disgusted by me but it's okay.. I'm used to that..." Taeyeon said as she turned her back to Tiffany ready to leave but Tiffany pulles her and hugs her. She was shocked that Tiffany hugged her instead of leaving her. 

 

 

"Fany-ah.." Taeyeon said. Tiffany just hugged her then she cups her cheek making her face her bestfriend. 

 

 

"No Tae... I'm not disgusted.. you know that you're my bestfriend and I'll accept what you are no matter what.. I'll always be by your side and ni I'm not gonna leave you... ever." Tiffany said sincerely with her eyes staring at Taeyeon's. Taeyeon was shocked, and happy at the same time because she saw how Tiffany's kindness affect her. She thought that Tiffany will just left her there after her confession but no, she still stayed. 

 

 

"F-Fany ah... thank you so much... for accepting me..." Taeyeon said and hugged Tiffany. And the latter hugged her back too, they stayed like that for a few minutes. 

 

 

"A-are you not awkward with this? I-I mean you just found out that I'm gay..." Taeyeon said carefully and Tiffany just sighed. 

 

 

"No, of course not... we're still bestfriends... unless you have feelings for me?" Tiffany asked and Taeyeon quickly shook her head. Her heart pounding at what Tiffany said. 

 

 

"Hahaha I'm just teasing you... but, do your brother and friends know? About this?" Tiffany asked and Taeyeon nodded her head. 

 

 

"Yeah... they already knew it a long time..." Taeyeon said and Tiffany lookes at her with a surprised expression. 

 

 

"So I'm the only one who didn't know this? Oh my gosh Tae you're so-ugh. I'm your bestfriend I'm the one who supposed to know that first.." Tiffany pouted and Taeyeonvjust pinched her cheeks. 

 

 

"Hahaha I'm sorry... I'm scared that you'll leave me if I confessed that... I just don't eant to lose our friendship you know..." Taeyeon said with her apologetic smile. 

 

 

"Hey I'm just joking... no need to be sorry. It doesn't matter but please next time tell me your problems so that I can support you.. I'm you bestfriend you know... I should be the one who'll be there for you..." Tiffany said with her arms at Taeyeon's shoulder. 

 

 

Taeyeon smiled at Tiffany brightly. "Okay then, I'll mark that in my mind.." Taeyeon said and Tiffany just laughed. 

 

 

"So, let's go already? You know that I hate when you go at this kind of place..." Tiffany asked and Taeyeon shook jer head and dragged her inside the bar. 

 

 

"Nope, you still have to apologize to Sica and the same gies for her. You'll apologize to each other' kay?" Taeyeon ushered Tiffany to go towards 'Jessica' and she just rolled her eyes but she went anyway. 

 

 

"Sica? Come here...." Taeyeon ordered Jessica to go towards Tiffany with her still glaring at eachother. 

 

 

"Hey stop the glaring and behave... I want you  two to say sorry to each other... In a sincere way... like you mean it to each other..." Taeyeaon said as she grabbed the two girls' hands, signing them to shake hands. 

 

 

Tiffany just rolled her eyes and grabbed Jessica's hand. 

 

 

"I'm sorry for attacking you just like that... I'm really just worried for my bestftiend...." Tiffany said as she shook her hands with Jessica. 

 

 

"I'm sorry for calling you ... I'm just worried for my bestfriend too..." Jessica said while shaking hands with Tiffany. She felt Tiffany's eyes stared at her with a' what-did-you just say? ' look. Then Jessica tightened her hold at Tiffany's hands as they were wanting to squeeze the of each other. 

 

"Hey hey that's enough..." Taeyeon said as she broke the two girls off. Tiffany and Jessica secretly glared at each other. Without Taeyeon noticing. 

 

 

 

"So are you two okay now?" Taeyeon asked and the two girls just faked smiled at each other while nodding their heads. Taeyeon just smiled at the girls thinkingthat they are already okay with each other but little did she know that the two girls are killing each other with their eyes. 

 

"Ahh Sica uhm it's nice meeting you here and having a chance to talk to you but think I should get going..." Taeyeon said with Tiffany tugging her arm. 

 

 

"Huh? What... wait I'm going with you...." Jessica said as she ran towards Taeyeon and Tiffany just glared at the other girl. 

 

"H-huh? Why? I mean I'm not saying that I don't want you with me but don't you have any apartment or house that you're staying?" Taeyron asked and she just shook her head. 

 

 

"I'm just planning to spend my time with my long lost bestfriend..." Jessica said and looked at Taeyeon with her puppy eyes. 

 

 

"A-ah... uh you can. It's okay thou-Ack!" Tiffany pinched Taeyeons waist while glaring at Taeyeon. 

 

 

"So, I can come with you?" Jessica asked excitedly as Taeyeon just smiled and nod her head. 

 

___________________________________________________

Hey readers~ I'm sorry for not updating yesterday. I'm just working on my stuffs. Thank you for reading thid fanfic and I hipe you keep reading my stories! 

Let's see what's Fany's reaction when Taeyeon agreed to Jessica. Hmm.. if you want to know then stay tuned! Thank you again for reading this.          (๑¯ิε ¯ิ๑)