That's what are hoes for

The Life of being Gay

Just another boring class from Mr.Kang, my Saitama proffesor. What? He's bald and I call him saitama because they're both bald. But hey, that's my favorite series of anime too bruh. I slumped myself from my desk while listening to his stupid biology lecture.

 

"This is what heterozygous  when you cross them with blah blah blah..." Yeah yeah shut up bald head. I proceeded to bob my head and tried sleeping when.

 

"Ms. Kim, mind going to the guidance and sleep there? You'll be comfortable there and it's air-conditioned there too." Saitama said and I rolled my eyes. Everyone is staring at me. Hah great. 

 

 

"No sir, I'm sorry..." I said and Sooyoung nudge my side laughing at me. you Soo.

 

"Hm, Good to know that...or you'll want some detention again..." He said and I just rolled my eyes.

 

"Yeah yeah stupid bald head..." Oh , I was not suppose to say it that loud.  Mr.Kang stared at me with wide eyes while everyone was laughing.

 

 

"DETENTION, NOW!"

 

 

 

 

****

 

I grumply headed outside the guidance and All I can see is fany outside waiting for me with her tapping her foot, and crossed-arms.

Aissh, now I have to deal with hellfany. I walk towards her and scratched my neck.

 

 

"TaeTae, you're always getting in trouble...what did you do this time?" She asked with her irritated expression. I just shrugged and continued walking.

 

She grabbed my arms and turn me to face her. 

"Okay okay, I accidentally called him bald head out loud." I said and she sighed.

 

"But hey, it was just an accident..." I pouted trying to please her with my aegyo.

 

 

"You know Tae, you can't always act like that. Always at the detention room and me waiting for you...I'm not saying that I'm getting tired at you but you need to understand that I can't always be there to help you cover for you cutting classes and defending you...you need to be-" I cutted her off.

 

 

"Yeah right, I know. I didn't ask you to help me cover for anything. You're the one who insisted it. If you don't want to then don't. Just let me be, leave me alone..." I said and she looked at me with a shocked-disbelief expression.

 

"What? It was my instinct because I care for you! You're my bestfriend thats why! You should atleast just listen to what I say to you, just once."

 

"Then don't feel responsible if I get in trouble again, you're not my mother. You can just leave me alone if you don't want to. I can take care of myself.I'm not a kid anymore..." I said and she just stared bitterly at me.

 

"Why are you like this?" She asked and couldn't believe her ears.

 

"Ahh, nevermind. I'm just having bad day.." I realized that I was being harsh on her. She just stared at me with disbelief.

 

But then Sooyoung came out of no where." Hey Taeng, Oh hi fany ah." Soo said but before she greeted us Tiffany already walked out.

 

"Hey Taeng, what's wrong with her? PMS-ing?" Soo asked and I just shrugged. "Don't know, hey let's go at Yul's house tonight?" 

 

"Sure, I heard that hyo is back. There must be food there though." I just rolled my eyes on her and chuckled.

 

 

"Food always huh." I said and Soo just smiled at me.

"Hey, I loooovee food." She said and we just laughed.

 

 

"Kay kay, come on let's go at Yul's." I said and we headed at Yul's house.

 

:::At Yuri's house:::

 

I barged at Yul's door and saw Hyo and Yuri. We raised our hands at the air like an idiots and shouted.

 

 

"WASSUP HOES!" Soo and I shouted while heading to them with a hug.

 

"Wassup mothaa!" Hyo said while Yuri was making an ambulance noise. We gathered together and made a group hug.

 

 

Then Yoona came out at the kitchen running towards us while holding a potato chips. She then jumped at us and joined at the group hug.

 

"Hey hoes can I be your hoe too?!" Yoong asked. "Sure hoe!" Hyo said and we burst out laughing. After that we broke he hug off and sat down at the sofa. 

 

"Hey Hyo, we missed you you know!" Soo said and I nod my head agreeing with her. "Really? Aw stawp it~ I missed you all too!" Hyo said.

 

"So how's your vacation at the U.S? I asked while grabbing some soda at the table. 

 

 

"Yo, it was great!" Hyo said. Then Soo cutted off "Really? Is there amazing food there?" Yul just laughed and Hyo knocked Soo's head. "Yah! You always think about food! You didn't changed for the past 2 years?" Hyo said.

 

 

"Let's just talk about some things that we missed when you're not here." Yoong said. We talked about some stuffs to Hyo when she's gone and she bragged about how great was her vacation. Just like the old times talking about some stuffs.

 

Then after that I thought of Fany, I was being a to her earlier and I feel really guilty. I shouldn't have said that to her. I sighed and grabbed another soda.

 

"Yah Taeyeon unnie, it seems like you have a problem...Is something bothering you?" Yoong asked.

 

 

"Probably because of Saitama!" Soo exclaimed and they laughed. "Who? Mr.Kang? He's still teaching there?" Hyo asked and Yul nodded.

 

"Yeah, Taeng got a detention again for calling him bald head accidentally." Soo said while laughing. "Heh, I don't give s about him." I said.

 

"Don't worry,  I think he was bad mood because the light reflected to his head and ended up blinding his eyes." Hyo said and we bursted out laughing.

"NYAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA THAT'S A GOOD ONE  HYO!" Yul said laughing like a mad woman while Yoona was clutching her stomach while rolling on the floor. After laughing for good 5 minutes we get back to the topic.

 

 

"So what's bothering you?" Soo asked. I sighed. "It's just I felt guilty of what I said to fany." They raide their eyebrows.

 

 

"What did you say to her?" Hyo asked.

 

 

"We fought earlier because I was being a to her, I said that she doesn't have to care for me and feel responsible if I ever get in trouble again. I was just getting carried away because I feel like she's saying that she's getting tired of me so I said that she should just leave me alone.." I explained. 

 

 

"You know Taeng, she's your bestfriend so it's automatic that she cares for you...you've been friends like 7 years? So it's normal for her to worry for you..but you should apologize to her...Kay?" Hyo said and I nodded.

 

 

"Yeah, you should apologize to your wife." Soo said and I stared at her, smiling slyly. Yul looked at Soo with her 'ISWYDT' Look.

 

 

"Oh yeah, you're still not confessing to her?" Hyo said. And I just nod my head while pouting.

 

"You know that I can't, now that she has a boyfriend and I don't want to lose our friendship you know..." I said.

 

 

"Okay, but you know you're hurting. You should just move on and just find someone else. There are a lot of y girls here you know~" Yul said and Yoong just nodded.

 

"You know that I'm still in love with her and it's hard to move on you know...but I'll try..." I sighed. "Hell yeah theres a lot of girls Taeng, you can choose, do you want American? Chinese? Or Hispanic? Yeah and hey those chicks at the U.S is smoking hot though!" Hyo said and Yul cutted off "Really? Hyo you should've said that earlier! So that I can join you when you're going there again!"  

 

I just laughed. "I don't need that...I already have my american woman..." I said and they just laughed at me. "Aishh this love struck puppy.." Yoong said and we laughed. And that's how our night ended.