(FLASHBACK)

The Life of being Gay

Third person 's view 

 

A ten-year old Taeyeon was sitting at the side of the shore with her feet dangling at the water. Her head was hang low. Then suddenly a little Jessica sat beside her. 

 

"Taengoo, why are you here alone?" The little Jessica asked with a worried expression on her cute face. Taeyeon looked at Jessica and pouted. 

 

"Mom said that I-I'm useless just like my father... She always scol me in front of my friends.. I feel humiliated... what did I do wrong Sica-ah?..." Taeyeon sobbed and Jessica hug her by her side. 

 

"Shh..You're not useless Taengoo.. you didn't do anything wrong... Shh.. everything will be alright." Jessica said while patting Taeyeon's back. Taeyeon just cried on her shoulder. 

 

"B-but why does she hate me? She always scold me even if didn't do anything... Am I really burden Sica-ah?" Taeyeon said choking in her tears. 

 

"No, you're not... you're amazing Taeyeon-ah..you're a good person..." Jessica tried comforting Taeyeon. After a few minutes Taeyeon calmed down and broke the hug off. 

 

"Thank you for being here with me Sica... and for comforting me when I have problems.. You're the bestest feiend ever!" Taeyeon said and grinned while wiping her tears. Jessica grinned back at Taeyeon. 

 

"Mommy said that you can sleep over with me tonight. She baked cookies last night, there's still some left. Do you want to come over at our house?" Jessica asked and Taeyeon just shook her head. 

 

"I 'm not sure Sica... I'm still not sure if mom would let me... I still didn't ask for her permission..." Taeyeon said sadly. 

 

"Aish, you don't need to ask her... she'll just say no if she knew that you'll be sleeping over at our house..." Jessica said with her irritated voice. 

 

"You know that I can't do that Sica.. I'll be a dead meat if I sneak out... " Taeyeon said with sadness in her voice.  Jessica just sighed and went to hug Taeyeon again. 

 

***

 

Jessica and Taeyeon have been friends for 5 years already so they know each other very well.  

 

"TAEYEON!! COME HERE NOW!" Taeyeon's mom yelled angrily. Taeyeon went down stairs and headed to her mom nervously. Trickle of sweat can be seen on her face. 

 

 

"Y-yes m-mom? Did I d-do something wrong? " Taeyeon asked nervously, fear can be heard in her voice. 

 

 

"What what?! Look at this mess! You still haven't wash the plates! What are you doing upstairs?! Texting your friend again!?" Taeyeon's mom yelled. Taeyeon quickly shook her head. 

 

 

"I was cleaning the room you ordered me to clean mother...I can't do the chores with just me mom... I'm just alone. Why don't you just ask brother? He doesn't even do any house chores here." Taeyeon said. 

 

 

"Oh, so you're complaining now huh?! How dare you after all the things that I gave you! And you're going to give me that attitude?!" Taeyeon's mother said. 

 

 

"N-no mom, I w-was just saying that if you could just ask brother to do other house chores because he seems not busy.." Taeyeon explained. 

 

 

"Huh, so you're now you want your brother to do your chores?! You're unbelievable!" Taeyeon's mom dragged taeyeon by her ear. 

 

"AA-ahh mom s-stop, it hurts!Taeyeon begged while her mom dragged her into the bathroom. Then Taeyeon was pushed on the floor. 

 

 

"You should be respectful to me cause I'm the one who feeds you, takes care of you and most importantly you're just staying at my house!!" Her mom said as she clutched Taeyeon's hair and drowned her at the bath tub. Taeyeon was crying and begging her mom to stop. 

 

 

"Ah! Mom-p-please s-stop.." Taeyeon begged while her mom just ignored her. 

 

"You're useless just like your father! You should've left with him too!" Taeyeon's mom said as she keep drowning Taeyeon by pushing her head under the water. 

 

"Yah mom! Stop that!" Taeyeon's brother interrupted as he grabbed her mother at the shoulder to stop Taeyeon from drowning. 

After that Taeyeon's mom walked out leaving her with her brother Jiwoong. She then sobbed at her brother's shoulder. 

"O-oppa, can I move o-out? I don't want to be here with m-mom..." Taeyeon said and Jiwoong just sighed. 

 

"I-I don't know Taeyeon-ah... but I'll be leaving because I've been accepted at the job from Seoul... I'll see what I can do... we can live there..." Jiwoong said while hugging his little sister. 

***

 

"Taengoo what're you doing here? It's already midnight..and please I already told you not to climb that window... " A sleepy Jessica said while rubbing her eyes.  Then Taeyeon sneaked out at her window as she get inside Jessica's room. 

 

 

"I just want to sleep at your house tonight... Is it a problem?" Taeyeon asked as she lie down at the comfy bed of Jessica. 

 

"It's no that... but it's already midnight... you should've told me earlier, not that you sneaking out at my window..." Jessica said as she snuck into the bed beside Taeyeon. Then Taeyeon just smiled at her. 

 

"I just want to surprise you..." Taeyeon said as she pulled Jessica closer to her and hug her by the waist, back hugging Jessica. 

 

 

Jessica hid her face at the pillow trying to hide her flushed face. Her heart beats fast whenever Taeyeon is with her, she doesn't know what she's feeling but for sure she doesn't want Taeyeon to leave her. Jessica just enjoyed the moment by pressing her back against Taeyeon. 

 

 

"Good night Sica.." Taeyeon said as she snuggled her face at Jessica's neck. 

 

 

"Night Taeyeon-ah.." Jessica said as she closed her eyes. 

 

This is the last time I'm being with you Sica... I hope that you won't hate me if you found out that I'll be leaving you... I'm sorry. 

 

 

Taeyeon closed her eyes and doze off to sleep. 

 

:::Morning:::

Jessica woke up, she then realized that Taeyeon was not here. She sat up and rubbed her eyes. Then she  found a letter placed above her table beside her lamp post. She then opened it. 

 

 

 "Hi Sica... I just want to say that I'm very thankful that I've met someone like you... you're any person could ask for a bestfriend.. I wrote this letter by saying goodbye to you. I didn't want to say it to you at personal because you'll just freak out... I've decided that I want to study somewhere and Jiwoong was accepted to work from Seoul so I made up my mind that I want to come with him. I'm sorry for leaving and saying goodbye to you like this... you can hate me if you want but please remember that you'll be forever my bestfriend and I love you... You're like my sister already and Thank you for being with me.  Pls don't tell mom. Hehehe. I believe that we'll see each other soon or someday..." 

 

 

Jessica covered and sobbed. She can't believe that Taeyeon left her... She then cried her heart out because her bestfriend, and first love just left her. 

 

 

___________________________________________________

Hey there! This is about Taeyeon and Jessica's past. This chapter shows a Taengsic moment but don't worry. It's still a Taeny fanfic. The next chapter will be the continuation of Jessica and TIffany's meeting. And sorry for the errors and grammars. English is not my first language. There will be a Taeny moment at the next chapter so if you want to see it then keep reading amd stay tuned! Thank you for reading this! I appreciate you comments and support! <3