Meeting

The Life of being Gay

Jessica's POV

 

Here I am now at the club with my friends. I'm still hoping to see her, my long lost friend...I mean bestfriend but I have feelings for her. What should I call her then? My first love? Yeah her name is Kim Taeyeon...I've seen her last 10 years ago and I don't know where she is right now. 

I sighed and drank a shot of tequila. Then my friend approached me at the counter, sitting beside me.

 

 

"Hey Jess, what's up? Enjoying the party? You seem bothered.." Bora said while sipping in her tequila. I just sighed and  leaned my head on the table.

 

"It's just I still can't stop thinkin' bout her.." I said while playing the bottle above the table.

 

"Oh, her again? Your childhood friend? You really are in love with her huh?" Bora teased and I just nudge her with my shoulder.

 

"Yeah, hey I'll just use the restroom okay?" I said and she just nodded. I headed towards the bathroom. As I opened the door I bumped into someone. 

 

I looked at the stranger who bumped at me and as I landed my eyes on her...I widened my eyes and covered my mouth with my hand. She then bowed at me and apologized.

 

"T-Taeyeon?" I said carefully with disbelief in my tone. The girl looked up at me and shock can be seen in her eyes.

 

 

"Je-Jeshika?!" The girl said who was once my bestfriend. I quickly charged at her and hug her tightly that we stumbled at the floor.

 

"Taengoo...I'm so glad that I found you..." I said while choking in my tears. She just patted my back and we stayed like that for a few minutes.

 

 

"Hey, you alright now?" Taeyeon asked and I nodded my head still hugging her. She then broke the hug off and wiped my tears. I can't explain what I feel right now, I think I'm really happy that I found her. I promise to myself I'll never let her go again. Ever now that I've found her.

 

 

"Sica-ah we should get going now. I'll introduce you to my friends...Sounds good?" Taeyeon asked and I smiled then nod. We got outside and she led me to where her friends was, I think.

 

Then I saw her friends and one of them shouted. "Yah Taeng you got a girl already?! How?" The tanned girl shouted.   "Yuri's right Taeng, can you give us some tips?" The tall skinny girl butted in and I just laughed.

 

 

"Yah, the hell are you saying? She's not my gir-uhh whatever you blacky..." Taeyeon said and not that I'm sensitive but what she said hurts me, I want her to be mine. We sat at the table.

 

"Okay then, so who is she?" The girl with blonde hair asked.

 

 

"She's Jessica, the one who I told you who's my long lost friend when I was just ten years old.." Taeyeon said while smiling at me and I smiled back at her. While they were talking I simply took my phone and texted Bora that I'll be somewhere so they don't have to wait for me. 

 

 

"Sica-ah I want you to meet my friends..this is Hyoyeon.." She pointed at the blonde girl and I smiled at her. "This girl here is Yuri and beside her is Sooyoung..." She pointed at the tanned girl and the tall skinny girl.  "And beside Hyoyeon is Sunny and Amber..."She said and I bowed at them.

 

 

We talked about things of what happened to her when she left and catching up things about how we are doing right now. After talking for hours we've already decided to dance at the dance floor.

 

"Hey Taeng, we're just gonna be there at the dance floor.. Hunting for some hot babes. Wanna come?" The girl named Yuri asked and I frowned. Wait, is Taeyeon and her friend gay? I mean I don't hate them and I don't have a problem with it because I am too but I can't believe that looks of her probably can make a guy and girls crazy.

 

 

"Huh? Oh no, I'm just gonna stay here...I'm comfortable here." Taeyeon said.

 

"Okay then...come on Yoong let's go." Yuri said and headed out now. I turned back my attention to Taeyeon who's busy with her phone, probably texting someone. I tapped her shoulder and she faced me.

 

 

"Let's dance. Please?" I pouted and she patted my head. 

 

"Ahahaha sure, I'll just text my friend..." She said as she turned back her attention to her phone again. I waited for her for a few minutes but she still isn't standing up so I snatched the phone from her her hand.

 

 

"Yah! Sica what're you doing?! Give me my phone back!" She said trying to reach her phone from me but no avail cause I'm taller than her. 

 

 

"You're too busy with your phone. Who are you texting anyway?" I asked as I read the text.

 

 

 

From: Fany

 

"Tae what are you doing there?! Ugh. You should go home now or else.."

 

 

Fany? Who the heck is this girl? Her mother? I typed message and send it at her. Then Taeyeon grabbed her phone from my hold.

 

 

"Yah! What did you say to her?! Aishh." She said and read the text. Her eyes widen when she read it.

 

"Yah!! Why the heck did you say that Sica?! She'll skin me alive!" She panicked and I just laughed.

 

 

"Wae? What is she you mother? She's just you friend for god's sake. And you grown up now, you can do whatever you want." I said as I dragged her at the crowd.

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

I widen my eyes as I saw what Jessica messaged.

"Why do you care? She's grown up now and she can do whatever she wants. You're just her friend not her mother. And what if ahe doesn't go home? What would you do huh? Spank her? Hahahaha just let her do what she wants" Holy what the hell Jessica? Are you trying to kill me?

 

"Yah!! Why the hell did you say that Sica?! She'll skin me alive! I yelled and she just laughed then she drags me at the dance floor.

 

 

"Hey! what are you doing?" I said but she just ignored me and danced in front of me. Aww what the hell, she's hot and all but looking at her dancing sensually makes me aroused. Ahh Taeyeon what the hell are you thinking?

 

"Come on Taengoo, loosen up and let's just dance..." She swayed her hips in front of me making me more aroused. I shut my eyes and grabbed her.

 

 

"Yah, I don't want to...I'm just gonna sit there..." I said. As I was about to walk away she then grabbed my shoulders and pushed me at the wall. Holy , what the hell?

 

"Yah Taeyeon way to go!" Hyo and Soo yelled. I just glared at them and then I turn back my attention to Jessica.

 

 

"What are you doing Sica?" I said and she just looked at me seriously.

 

"Taengoo...I've been searching for you for these past years and I don't want to let you go again.." Jessica said as she leaned closer to me. I can feel ber breath at my face.

 

"S-sica...what are you saying?" I said as she dangerously leaned closer until our faces are inches apart.

 

 

"I've been in lov-" She got cutted off when a familiar voice yelled at us that caught everyone's attention.

 

 

"YAH!! What are you doing with TaeTae?!"I widen my eyes as I realized that Tiffany is here. Jessica lazily turned her attention to Fany and glared scarily at her. Oh , Taeyeon...what have you done?

 

___________________________________________________

 

Oh no, what will happen next? Hellfany meets Hellsica= World war 3! If you want to know then stay tuned! Thanks for reading!