What?

The Life of being Gay

Taeyeon's POV

 

I woke up feeling dizzy, ow my back hurts. I realized that it's already past 6pm and I still haven't bath yet. I checked my phone and I saw a message from Sooyoung. 

 

From: Sooyoung

 

"Hey Taeng, we'll fetch you there at your house. Get dress already!"

 

To: Sooyoung

 

"Yeah hahaha I just woke up right now.So, Who's coming with us?"

 

 

From: Sooyoung

 

"What? Okay we'll just wait for you there. Hyo, Yoong,Yul,Amber and Sunny's coming with us. Hyo brought her car and that's the one we'll be riding."

 

 

To: Sooyoung

 

"Really? Nice..Okay then...I'll just take a bath. Brb."

 

 

I placed my phone on my bed and started getting ready.

 

*After 30 minutes*

 

I'm dressed already and I am just waiting for them outside. Hah, those hoes. I was tapping my foot while waiting for them. Dafq what's tooking them so long? I've been waiting here for 20 minutes already.

 

Then I saw a car stopped in front of me. The window rolled down revealing Hyoyeon.

 

"Get yo here inside already!" She yelled and I just chuckled before getting inside the car. Then I saw Yoong eating as always. When will she stop eating? I sat beside Yul who's using her phone. Then she saw me.

 

 

 

"Wow, looking good taeng!" Yul said and whistled while the others laughed.   "Shut up blacky. But Ikr, I look good all the time.."I flipped my hair and Sunny made a puking sound. I slapped her arm and she just laughed.

 

I looked at what Yul was focusing on her cellphone.

She was checking her instagram and looking at hot girls' pictures. She looked at me with her erted grin and I smiled back too.

 

 

"Yah, checking them out? Oh, you're so naughty and very dirty~" I said and Yul laughed.  "Hahahahahah you passed me your byuntaeness!" I just chuckled and changed the topic about our stuffs.

 

"Hey I already played the game you're requesting. It's not that bad.It's easy bruh." Yoong said and Sunny cutted off. "You should try playing the dying light. It's a good game and it's hard to play but I completed it already." Sunny said while playing her 3DS.

 

 

"Oh yeah? You should try playing call of duty at the ps4 dude! It's awesome." Amber butted in.  I nod my head in agreement. We talked about games and gadgets until we arrived at the club.

 

 

:::At the Club:::

 

 

We got inside the club and looked around, Hyo was beside me while walking. I can see people making out and the others are dancing at the dance floor. We sat at the table and Hyo stood up saying that she'll just order some drinks. I was now left alone with the others.

 

 

Agh, the neon light's blinding my eyes! Aishh, I think I'll get a migraine. I rubbed my eyes and looked around. Huh... Boring...I should just play games at my phone. I took out my phone and played  some games. After playing about a few minutes and Hyo isn't still back. Where the hell is she? 

 

 

"Hey Soo, I'll just go at the restroom.." She showed me a thumbs up and I quickly headed towards the bathroom. As I got inside I washed my hands and face. Uhhh, why am I still thinking about her? 

 

I stared at my reflection at the mirror. 'Yeah that's right you're no good for her...You should just die!... Why would a beautiful girl like Tiffany befriended you?...Stay away from Tiffany you loser!...Taeyeon I'm getting tired of your mess, You're useless just like your dad!...'  All the words they said hurts my brain and heart. They're totally right, Why would Fany befriended me at the first place if I just keep being a pain in the from her and my mom and being useless like my dad? All those negative comments affects me. I only have Jiwoong and my friends who supports me and understands me... And there's Tiffany, my bestfriend who understands me the most... Even my own mother hates me...When I was still a kid, mom would always compliment Jiwoong and me? She always scold me and humiliate me in front of other people even though I didn't do anything wrong. One time I asked her if she loves me and she just ignored me. My father left us when my mother was pregnant with me and I don't know why. I don't know where he is right now. Then I felt tears already rolled down my cheek. Oh, heheh why am I crying? You're a big girl now Taeyeon, mom would call you useless again if you don't stop crying. I wiped my tears away and fixed myself. 

 

I was about to head out when somebody opened the door causing me to bumped at the person.

I stood up bowed my head. "I'm very sorry..." I said not looking up at the person.

 

"T-Taeyeon?" I heard the woman said in disbelief. And I looked up to see who it is. My eyes widen when I saw her face. I couldn't believe my eyes right now. I thought we would never see each other again.

 

 

"Je-Jeshika?!" I exclaimed with shock and disbelief in my tone.

 

 

___________________________________________________

 

Just a shorter chappie~  Thank you for subscribing commenting guys! I appreciate it. Now this chapter reveals that Taeyeon has her past story here.  Hmm, so that's why Taeyeon's like that...  T.T  Poor taetae...The next chapter will be flashback about Taeyeon's parents and her past with Jessica! Stay tuned! Thank you for reading again!